• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Yesterday, I lurked at the Nighthawk Zone

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2008, 04:49:42 PM

HAL 9000

I Think I Just Threw Up in My Mouth a Little Bit

The One-Neuron Nooron now has a new screenname at the NutHawkZone - he is now Willowbee. Yup, you read correctly Willowbee!

You can read the posts from the 12/23/2010 show below. I think after reading them, you too will:

Think I Just Threw Up in My Mouth a Little Bit

Marc.Knight

...Just got rejected when I tried to join today.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 24, 2010, 09:35:01 PMBB has 75217 posts!? I feel sorry for his wrists.

I have a suspicion he keeps his wrists in shape with "another" activity.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 24, 2010, 10:36:08 PM
Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 24, 2010, 09:35:01 PMBB has 75217 posts!? I feel sorry for his wrists.
I have a suspicion he keeps his wrists in shape with "another"[/b] activity.
;D ;D ;D ;D
i had considered going there until i noticed the job had already been done for me.

HAL 9000

Ho Ho Ho !

Merry Christmas from Willowbee and NutBoy

Our Present to You

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 25, 2010, 01:28:52 AM
Ho Ho Ho !

Merry Christmas from Willowbee and NutBoy

Our Present to You

Before I found this place, I tried to reg @ NHZ, and got that same damn message. It's like they DONT want new members. What's the point of a message board, that gets promoted on a national radio show, and you don't even allow registrations? It's the epitome of retarded.

But then again, BB does run that place, so...

Any comments over there regarding Art's seeming departure?

HAL 9000

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on December 25, 2010, 12:21:29 PMAny comments over there regarding Art's seeming departure?

NutBoy has kept the NutHawkZone locked down per my command (control of his brain). He did open it up briefly for Snoory's shoutout, then locked it down again. Currently, you can see everything BUT the "Live Zone" where the show is discussed. This, of course, is subject to change, but currently, registration is open.

I'll keep you abreast if anything of note arises.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 25, 2010, 03:59:23 PM
Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on December 25, 2010, 12:21:29 PMAny comments over there regarding Art's seeming departure?

NutBoy has kept the NutHawkZone locked down per my command (control of his brain). He did open it up briefly for Snoory's shoutout, then locked it down again. Currently, you can see everything BUT the "Live Zone" where the show is discussed. This, of course, is subject to change, but currently, registration is open.

I'll keep you abreast if anything of note arises.

They can only be afraid of one thing:  If they opened the doors there would be an absolute unending deluge of Noory critics permeating the halls of the Nighthawk Zone forum.  I don't think MV has had to deal with overwhelming numbers of pro-Noory forum members!

HAL 9000

News from the NutHawkZone

It appears as though Snoory cares about us...

Well, maybe not in a good way.

usually clicking on a pic will make it full size

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 25, 2010, 08:39:35 PM
I don't think MV has had to deal with overwhelming numbers of pro-Noory forum members!
the thing is, it would be totally fine if they DID come... but they don't, and i don't know why.  i'm sure i (and most of you) would welcome them if they did, though.  we have had a couple pro-noory people join the forum here and there, and they've always been treated with respect, but they typically fizzle out despite the unexpected hospitality.

ArtBellFan

I used to know Bad Boy aka: Bob Berg pretty well, that is of course before he got banned at FF, never knew anyone who was so in to himself.  He wouldn't let me join NHZ because I am anti-noory and never listened to him.  Guess he is still a Hollywood wannabe.

Marc.Knight

Only remaining member of the Nighthawk Zone:

HAL 9000

Once again, NutBoy has kept the NutHawkZone locked down per my commands... for more than a week now... no access to the "Live Zone."

But amazingly - I'm talkin' freakin' amazing - one of his pinned threads has received over 2,000,000 (yes, over 2x106!) views in the past few weeks. Which one you ask? Well, here's a screen shot:

Pinned: Upcoming Paranormal Conferences

You can visit yourself here:
http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=nighthawk&showforum=5

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger (Michael Scott reference: "That's what she said...")

b_dubb

ka ching

because ufo conferences aren't REALLY about ufo's

... ohhhh ohhh oh ... freedom isn't free .... there's hefty fuckin' feee ....

will you throw in your buck o' five?  will you?  ufo's need your freedom support

anagrammy

OK, I have zoomed over Nighthawk and the cryptozoology guy who is THE new bigfoot Christian guy.  He suggested Linda Moulting Howl would be great bait for the monster, and I could not agree more.  This is definitely my kind of bigfoot hunter.

Anagrammy

ourobouros2k2

QuoteLinda Moulting Howl

F'n priceless. Still laughing hysterically.

b_dubb

I'm having a seizure @ Linda Molting Howl. Classic!

We should collectively write a screenplay for comedy. We have professional grade smart asses here

awguy

I concur with the two previous messages... very funny!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on February 22, 2011, 11:59:35 PM
Once again, NutBoy has kept the NutHawkZone locked down per my commands... for more than a week now... no access to the "Live Zone."

But amazingly - I'm talkin' freakin' amazing - one of his pinned threads has received over 2,000,000 (yes, over 2x106!) views in the past few weeks. Which one you ask? Well, here's a screen shot:

Pinned: Upcoming Paranormal Conferences

You can visit yourself here:
http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=nighthawk&showforum=5

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger (Michael Scott reference: "That's what she said...")

WTF, no could it be angels section?  :o

MV/Liberace!

how do they manage to be such a ghost town with regular mentions on a nationally syndicated radio show?

JustOneFix

I heard George mention NHZ the other nite and it wasn't even a Friday!  Hmmmmm... He also went out of his way to mention one of the members, "Rcparkflyer"

Night Hawk Zone sucks, that badboy is likely just that- a boy with some issues. I'd be willing to bet he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Michael V. on February 23, 2011, 10:50:09 AM
how do they manage to be such a ghost town with regular mentions on a nationally syndicated radio show?

Probably not too many readers there.  Just saying...

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JustOneFix on February 23, 2011, 10:54:25 AM
I heard George mention NHZ the other nite and it wasn't even a Friday!  Hmmmmm... He also went out of his way to mention one of the members, "Rcparkflyer"

Night Hawk Zone sucks, that badboy is likely just that- a boy with some issues. I'd be willing to bet he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

I wish I could have heard George pronounce "Rcparkflyer".

aldousburbank

Quote from: Michael V. on February 23, 2011, 10:50:09 AM

I did a quick tour through the NHZ.  Hey, not to say anything ugly about any man's special little dream but, doesn't it strike you with its resemblance to a suburban strip-mall, with nobody there, hold the mayo?

On the other hand, the lounging here is like carousing in a comfy dive where Hemingway would drink.  If he was really drunk.

JustOneFix

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 23, 2011, 10:56:38 AM

I wish I could have heard George pronounce "Rcparkflyer".

He didn't screw it up too bad it sounded like "Ar-cee-par-kle-fyer"

onan

I have tried to register with that site a few times and have always been told something to the effect of "not accepting registrations". Whats up with that?