• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

The Alcoholic

Quote from: rekcuf on April 15, 2016, 09:02:15 PM

"Don't drive like my brudda! Don't drive like my brudda!"
On a recent podcast (yes I know they are all just random calls from random previous spliced together) a caller has a problem that can only really  have one solution and Tom gives it. Ray says something like, " I have to agree with brother on this one.  WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING! CALL THE DOCTOR!"

Also a recent puzzler they have a mini debate on weather it's pronounced onvelope or envelope. I can't think of another show where the hosts would do something that trivial and mundane and yet actually be funny (even though they weren't specifically doing it to be funny). 

I mean yes they are brothers but the chemistry they had was unmatched by any other duo in radio I think. Plus the fact that they were the most normal, relatable guys made them enjoyable.

Oh and I can't think of another show either that would make fun of themselves like they did where they were obviously joking but also half serious in the fact that they knew they were not some talented radio god like say Art Bell but were just two random guys from Boston that would help people with car trouble and occasionally crack a joke. Their banter was almost like two buddies at a bar.

TOMMY MAGLIOZZI, RIP you crazy (in the best way possible) bastard. I know, wherever you are, you are finding a way to chuckle.

Quote from: The Alcoholic on April 16, 2016, 04:57:22 PM
On a recent podcast (yes I know they are all just random calls from random previous spliced together) a caller has a problem that can only really  have one solution and Tom gives it. Ray says something like, " I have to agree with brother on this one.  WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING! CALL THE DOCTOR!"

Also a recent puzzler they have a mini debate on weather it's pronounced onvelope or envelope. I can't think of another show where the hosts would do something that trivial and mundane and yet actually be funny (even though they weren't specifically doing it to be funny). 

I mean yes they are brothers but the chemistry they had was unmatched by any other duo in radio I think. Plus the fact that they were the most normal, relatable guys made them enjoyable.

Oh and I can't think of another show either that would make fun of themselves like they did where they were obviously joking but also half serious in the fact that they knew they were not some talented radio god like say Art Bell but were just two random guys from Boston that would help people with car trouble and occasionally crack a joke. Their banter was almost like two buddies at a bar.

TOMMY MAGLIOZZI, RIP you crazy (in the best way possible) bastard. I know, wherever you are, you are finding a way to chuckle.

The times they would burst into historical laugher for a minute straight was enjoyable.

The Alcoholic

Quote from: rekcuf on April 16, 2016, 05:04:14 PM
The times they would burst into historical laugher for a minute straight was enjoyable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12RCEUsLPMQ

Also even though its a fake caller, whoever made this is a genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAphkqkx_E

I Am Gary

Hello all. It's in the data....
Old Navy and FIFA, etc. etc.

Darth Pikachu

Hey everyone. New here. Looks like an awesome group of miscreants!

The Alcoholic

Hopefully, unlike me, they find Bellgab more exciting.

Hello, newcomers.

I've been waiting for you.

For a long, long time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Darth Pikachu on April 21, 2016, 08:28:27 PM
Hey everyone. New here. Looks like an awesome group of miscreants!

Apart from me. I detest everyone. I'm not even a little bit awesome.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2016, 09:23:34 AM
Apart from me. I detest everyone. I'm not even a little bit awesome.

Welcome & post often!

Kubla

Hi! New here. Have lurked for a long time. I Like Art Bell, all things paranormal, synchronicity, and pizza rolls in no particular order.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Kubla on May 24, 2016, 11:56:31 PM
Hi! New here. Have lurked for a long time. I Like Art Bell, all things paranormal, synchronicity, and pizza rolls in no particular order.

Welcome!  Have fun...and some more pizza rolls.

Hautex

Hope y'all have as much fun as we tell ourselves that we do....   huh?

pate

Not Sure hoo yew ur, butt.

Full-stop, this PM shiest!

A bidyao'll tewalmor maksense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

'pologies.

Luv ya!

ediot: Ima bit slow, sorry.  Praise erMvee!

zeebo

Quote from: pate on June 20, 2016, 01:09:21 AM

Hi Meowzmeow, Kubla, & Dwindling Stacks.  After you've been here awhile the above will seem normal.

The Alcoholic

Quote from: pate on June 20, 2016, 01:09:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

'pologies.

Luv ya!

ediot: Ima bit slow, sorry.  Praise erMvee!

Dr. MD MD

Oh, great. I'm all for freedom of speech but I suppose this place will be called Hitlergab soon.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2016, 10:17:05 PM
Oh, great. I'm all for freedom of speech but I suppose this place will be called Hitlergab soon.  ::)

I do blame you lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on July 03, 2016, 10:19:22 PM
I do blame you lol

Me?! You're the fascist who wants to drop people from helicopters. If anything, you've made them feel welcome.  :P