• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Inauguration

Started by albrecht, January 16, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

Yorkshire pud

Hats off to Kellyanne Conway for saying the pet poodle press officer didn't lie; he offered alternative facts. An alternative fact to Manhatten being part of New York, is its really in Lake Superior. Yeah, that works. Not a lie, just an alternative fact.

Jeeze, if that boy is rattled by his crowd not being as high as he expected and needs to have his press bonehead have a press conference about it, he's going to have a long four years ahead of him when the reality doesn't match his tweets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
Hats off to Kellyanne Conway for saying the pet poodle press officer didn't lie; he offered alternative facts. An alternative fact to Manhatten being part of New York, is its really in Lake Superior. Yeah, that works. Not a lie, just an alternative fact.

Jeeze, if that boy is rattled by his crowd not being as high as he expected and needs to have his press bonehead have a press conference about it, he's going to have a long four years ahead of him when the reality doesn't match his tweets.

Hee Hee! 4 years of watching you get your knickers in a twist over shit that's not even happening in your country.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2017, 11:59:41 PM
Hee Hee! 4 years of watching you get your knickers in a twist over shit that's not even happening in your country.  ;D

You accept and put to one side Trump has shit on the very constitution that those who railed against Obama and Clinton held so dear. You accept he's close to Putin, and lied he'd even met him. It doesn't matter to you that he ran a scam university. You probably think he did well doing it as long as he did before being found out.

You appreciate lies from politicians. It keeps you secure. Safe and sound, and not have to face bad things. In a way I feel sorry for you, because so far, you're floating in a bubble of make believe, based only on what Trump and his fellow deluded fuckwits tell you is true. Bless you.

I really hope the bump doesn't sting you too much, and that you congratulate Trump and his family making the system work for them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
You accept and put to one side Trump has shit on the very constitution that those who railed against Obama and Clinton held so dear. You accept he's close to Putin, and lied he'd even met him. It doesn't matter to you that he ran a scam university. You probably think he did well doing it as long as he did before being found out.

You appreciate lies from politicians. It keeps you secure. Safe and sound, and not have to face bad things. In a way I feel sorry for you, because so far, you're floating in a bubble of make believe, based only on what Trump and his fellow deluded fuckwits tell you is true. Bless you.

I really hope the bump doesn't sting you too much, and that you congratulate Trump and his family making the system work for them.

I accept none of that shit. WE voted overwhelmingly against that kind of shit. Now go start making your own country great again, fag!  ::) ;D

So, wanna wager how fast your girl drops to her knees to make a deal with Donny next week?  :D

pate

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 11:57:33 PM

Hweh*cough*cough* tell me/us moar 'bout this "D of Eye" ....  haha (no he is Sirius), heh...

And yew suck teh Queef teatHymeN, 'gain??

*bwahah*

"Primp 'n Progger," heh

*rites...*

pate

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
You appreciate lies from politicians...

Ketch the Britlers calling the kettles "REEEEEE" ta ta teathymr!

MUH TENDU

Jackstar

Capture from CNN's gigapixel photo of the inauguration. Take note of the white building in the background.

One of the various photos being spread by the media. The white building does not show the crowd that was there when Drumpf was speaking in the gigapixel photo. See the white building again.

source

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 04:54:40 AM

Capture from CNN's gigapixel photo of the inauguration. Take note of the white building in the background.

One of the various photos being spread by the media. The white building does not show the crowd that was there when Drumpf was speaking in the gigapixel photo. See the white building again.

source

I watched the live stream. From multiple camera angles, and it wasn't filled up at any time. But that in itself isn't the issue; what is, is that the first thing his pet press doll did, was to call a news conference to say the media (he was addressing) had lied about the photos and video. Lol.. Trumpspeak is so obsessed with defendng his incredibly thin skin, it puts that before anything else. The number one priority for him, is to make sure he isn't upset by bad press. Poor little boy, life is so difficult for him. He's going to be fucked well before four years is up, because he can't cope with anything he can't control directly. Someone needs to explain to him what the REALWORLDâ,,¢ looks like.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 11:03:46 AM
I really am a doctor. Oh, and that's an alternative fact. I only pretend to be a doctor. I'm fake. I believe whatever it is comrade Trump says.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 11:10:43 AM
I'm a cuck for the queen of england and no one in America should ever believe me on that account alone.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 10:33:53 AM
that in itself isn't the issue; what is, is

There's no support for the point of view that you're in any position to discern what "the" issue "is." There isn't even "an issue" here. You're an idiot and you're stupid.

Your posting history has a stench like a lemur pissing on the liana vine to mark its territory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

There's no support for the point of view that you're in any position to discern what "the" issue "is." There isn't even "an issue" here. You're an idiot and you're stupid.

Your posting history has a stench like a lemur pissing on the liana vine to mark its territory.

Jacky! You need to have at least two days off the lines. I'm flatted you read my posts though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 03:26:22 PM
A degenerate spaz like you would be. Get a life.

You live in Seattle...I win. LOL ;D

Jackstar

#1) I actually do not.

#2) You call this living?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2017, 04:45:13 PM
Conspiracy theory.

I knew which street, his name and what he looked like. But the info got deleted.

Working for MI6 doesn't come without its perks.. 8)

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Senate Floor Debates Confirmation Of Mike Pompeo for CIA Director.

https://youtu.be/I0VIaK7nF0s

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

Hey, hard drives get filled with spycam feeds. Your details were transferred to hard copy..  8)

Quote from: pyewacket on January 23, 2017, 07:08:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h3hC5ZdMvs

for what ever reason, i don't know why, this came to mind. maybe if you know the story of Orson's Beetles from GoT.  ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI_es584jCU

pyewacket

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 23, 2017, 08:03:09 PM
for what ever reason, i don't know why, this came to mind. maybe if you know the story of Orson's Beetles from GoT.  ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI_es584jCU

YES!  Good one! ;D ;D ;D