• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Inauguration

Started by albrecht, January 16, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 19, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
Precisely.
Mg is also a fun thing. We used to steal it from chemistry class in school and "play" with it later, often mixing it with various powders from fireworks and shotgun shells to interesting effect. Can't believe nobody was injured, or worse, with some of the stuff we did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2017, 01:57:25 PM
Mg is also a fun thing. We used to steal it from chemistry class in school and "play" with it later, often mixing it with various powders from fireworks and shotgun shells to interesting effect. Can't believe nobody was injured, or worse, with some of the stuff we did.

True story;

The father of a school friend of my step daughter at the time had a face pock marked with purple dots (circa 2003). And he told me he was like that because his elder brother (many years before) had been in the armoury of the Royal Engineers. He was tasked (among other things) with bomb disposal. It goes without saying that in order to know how to disarm them, he needed to know how they were put together; and showed his younger brother (then aged about 16, about 1980) how to make a simple pipe bomb using easily available fireworks and other bits and pieces.

Having this new exciting information, he took his friends into an empty field and showed them the results of his work in the garden shed away from the prying eyes of his parents.

Apparently the thing didn't go off as expected and he went over to take a look; and then it did go off as expected. He was about ten feet away, and the white hot bits of gunpowder and other stuff embedded in his face, miraculously missing his eyes.

Anyway, older brother was not flavour of the month with the parents.

He told me that he was often asked to talk in schools to kids about the dangers of playing with chemicals they didn't fully understand.

starrmtn001

LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Inauguration Day Eve.

https://youtu.be/GkMO1m3whMM

starrmtn001

LIVE: Welcome Celebration with appearance by Trump and Pence at Lincoln Memorial in DC.

https://youtu.be/QWvg7KRZqco

Yorkshire pud

Good drummer, but I wonder if they noticed the CND emblem on his shirt? Erm, they were financed by Moscow in the 80's and 90's.

John Voight; as deluded as Trump, as if it were possible. lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 03:31:06 PM
Good drummer, but I wonder if they noticed the CND emblem on his shirt? Erm, they were financed by Moscow in the 80's and 90's.

Shameless. You just never stop.  ::)

Juan

I wonder what Ivana and Marla are thinking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 04:01:17 PM
Shameless. You just never stop.  ::)

Why should I son? Because of you?  ;D ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on January 19, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

"Did he get those hookers to piss on him?"

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 08:29:05 AM
Your polling thread was a self-satisfied circle jerk where Hillary supporters came to reassure themselves that they hadn't sold out and become soulless cretins shilling for the man.  ;)

Hey, I threw in my 2 cents all of the time when I thought certain polls were being ignored such as the LA Times poll and the IVB poll.  I certainly though Zeta's analysis of the polls was off by a bit and I was proven right.

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 09:57:09 AM
I love it...and CNN is broadcasting passion plays about Trump getting assassinated before the oath of office so that Obama's cabinet member will become President...

Sick and twisted liberals...

There will be at least one serious assassination attempt on Trump during the next 2 years.  Count on it.  The Dems will publicly say how horrible it is but privately they will believe it is a great thing.  They can then use the assassination attempt to further their anti-2nd amendment agenda.

Quote from: Juan on January 19, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

Marla's still fuming about not getting a free haircut, and they both give thanks daily that they no longer have to submit to being clumsily pawed and groped by him in the conjugal bed.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/tiffany-trump-marla-maples-reportedly-asked-for-free-styling-in-exchange-for-exposure-183447055.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 19, 2017, 04:20:47 PM
There will be at least one serious assassination attempt on Trump during the next 2 years.  Count on it.  The Dems will publicly say how horrible it is but privately they will believe it is a great thing.  They can then use the assassination attempt to further their anti-2nd amendment agenda.

Yeah, blame the Dems. More likely be a pissed off neo nazi who feels Trump has betrayed them. This 'agenda'? Is that the successful one that Obama pushed through from 2008 until today?

Dr. MD MD

3 Doors Down actually has a lot of songs I remember. They're good!

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 03:31:06 PM

It is Jon Voight not John.  A great American and a diamond in the cesspool that is Hollywood.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 04:26:48 PM
More likely be a pissed off neo nazi who feels Trump has betrayed them.

See, they already have their narrative picked out.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 04:26:04 PM
Marla's still fuming about not getting a free haircut, and they both give thanks daily that they no longer have to submit to being clumsily pawed and groped by him in the conjugal bed.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/tiffany-trump-marla-maples-reportedly-asked-for-free-styling-in-exchange-for-exposure-183447055.html

I'm sure they have some arrangement. Every other day its 'her,' then the other days its 'her.'

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 19, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

If there is an attempt, it will most likely be by a far right, "poorly educated" lunatic who feels betrayed because DT didn't entomb Crooked Hillary in the border wall that didn't get built.

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 04:26:48 PM
Yeah, blame the Dems. More likely be a pissed off neo nazi who feels Trump has betrayed them. This 'agenda'? Is that the successful one that Obama pushed through from 2008 until today?

He tried but failed due to Republicans taking control of the House and Senate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
See, they already have their narrative picked out.  :D

'They'? Yes indeed. 'They' are watching you. AJ says so...be careful and afraid. Be VERY afraid.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 04:29:09 PM
If there is an attempt, it will most likely be by a far right, "poorly educated" lunatic who feels betrayed because DT didn't entomb Crooked Hillary in the border wall that didn't get built.

See, I'm smelling a new talking point here.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 19, 2017, 04:28:04 PM
It is Jon Voight not John.  A great American and a diamond in the cesspool that is Hollywood.

Oh? Because, what?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 04:29:09 PM

Nope, it will be by one of those anarchic Occupy Wall Street types or a BLM follower not anyone on the right.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 04:30:07 PM
See, I'm smelling a new talking point here.  :D

No; you're just smelling. Easy mistake to make though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

'They'? Yes indeed. 'They' are watching you. AJ says so...be careful and afraid. Be VERY afraid.  ;)

Well, you sure act like they for some reason. Until further intel I'll assume you are.  :)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 19, 2017, 04:31:16 PM
Nope, it will be by one of those anarchic Occupy Wall Street types or a BLM follower not anyone on the right.

Actually, I think the CIA is already reprogramming Sirhan Sirhan for the job.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 04:31:34 PM
Well, you sure act like they for some reason. Until further intel I'll assume you are.  :)

Ahhh, assumption. The mother of all fuck ups. I'm still working my notice with Clinton though, but by saturday I'll be back in the bosom of the NWO, and part of the surveillance of citizens throughout the world.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 19, 2017, 04:33:45 PM
Sigh.  You are so easy to confuse.

I am when you assert Voight is some 'good' guy and the rest of Hollywood isn't, because he just is.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 04:33:21 PM
Actually, I think the CIA is already reprogramming Sirhan Sirhan for the job.

I hope he has been rebuillt like the 6 Million Dollar Man otherwise he is probably as feeble as my great-grandmother.