• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Time left until Obama leaves office!

Started by starrmtn001, January 02, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 05:46:36 PM
I sincerely hope that DT restores all the things that were destroyed and taken away from everybody during the past eight years.  :D

Dignity is a hard thing to restore but I trust Trump. Look what he's done for the economy already?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 06:11:35 PM
Dignity is a hard thing to restore but I trust Trump.

He has a tough job ahead of him then, but if he can do that for you it will be worth it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 07:13:35 PM
He has a tough job ahead of him then, but if he can do that for you it will be worth it.

No, I'm fine. For you, silly!  :D

Wait, you're Canadian, right?  ???

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 06:11:35 PM
Dignity is a hard thing to restore but I trust Trump. Look what he's done for the economy already?  :D

I been subbing to this guy for a while and he mentions Trumps positive effects happening in his line of work in a video he put out yesterday 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZDppRjAB2A&;

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 19, 2017, 07:19:56 PM
I been subbing to this guy for a while and he mentions Trumps positive effects happening in his line of work in a video he put out yesterday 

As long as you're both consenting adults, whatever you do behind closed doors is your business.  ;)

I slept in today. Did Obama take everyone's guns and impose martial and Sharia law? Or did a lot of hysterical, paranoid ninnies who should know better get their panties in a wad over nothing for the past eight years? Anyone who actually believed that would happen is an idiot.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 20, 2017, 11:36:34 AM
I slept in today. Did Obama take everyone's guns and impose martial and Sharia law? Or did a lot of hysterical, paranoid ninnies who should know better get their panties in a wad over nothing for the past eight years? Anyone who actually believed that would happen is an idiot.

Only complete idiots thought he could do such things.  Before guns are outlawed, a majority of the American people have to be convinced that it is for the best and have the 2nd amendment repealed.  He tried to make headway on the first with only marginal success.

Jackstar

I love the Constitution. This is so much better, ultimately, than hanging people.

And we can still hang 'em!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 20, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
a majority of the American people have to be convinced that it is for the best and have the 2nd amendment repealed. 

You don't seem to think they came close with that Sandy Hoax bullshit.

The thing one needs to always remember about the American people, is that it wasn't all that long ago that a majority of them were all swept away by the Macarena.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

The thing one needs to always remember about the American people, is that it wasn't all that long ago that a majority of them were all swept away by the Macarena.

"If you dig a hole that's deep enough, everyone will want to jump into it." Firesign Theatre -  Everything You Know is Wrong

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 20, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Only complete idiots thought he could do such things.  Before guns are outlawed, a majority of the American people have to be convinced that it is for the best and have the 2nd amendment repealed.  He tried to make headway on the first with only marginal success.

Yes, and there were plenty of them who are now wondering what to do with all the ammo they stockpiled and deeply regretting buying so much gold at $1500 or more an ounce because they were convinced he was going to destroy the economy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 20, 2017, 11:56:44 AM
plenty of them who are now wondering what to do

This couldn't be any more of a canard without being a canary.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 11:51:07 AM
You don't seem to think they came close with that Sandy Hoax bullshit.

I was a wedding and the groom's mom told the band to play that song and encourage all to dance to it. He was Mexican and I actually thought at the time that it was some kind of traditional Mexican thing. I was told by someone else how 'out of touch' I was and that it was a made up deal from a top-40 song. I took it as a complement that I was not "up on" the popular culture. :D

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
I took it as a complement that I was not "up on" the popular culture. :D

I literally heard about the Macarena five years later. I was... distracted.

Obama
Do one thing to make America GREAT AGAIN
hey, aren't you on the way to California anyway ?
hell, stop by Casa Senda and grab Falkie
(after grabbing Falkie, go to Antarctica....you both will love it)

pyewacket

Michigan Man Whose Drug Sentence Commuted By Obama Is Shot Dead

SAGINAW (WWJ/AP) â€" A man whose drug-related prison sentence was commuted in November by President Barack Obama has been fatally shot at a federal halfway house in Michigan after two men with assault-style rifles sought him out, police said.

Two men wearing masks went into Bannum Place in Saginaw on Monday night with plans to kill 31-year-old Damarlon Thomas, a former Saginaw gang member. Lt. David Kaiser said Thomas was shot several times by one of the men as some of the roughly two dozen people at the home were held at gunpoint.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/01/24/michigan-man-whose-drug-sentence-commuted-by-obama-is-shot-dead/

Quote from: pyewacket on January 24, 2017, 01:45:28 PM
Michigan Man Whose Drug Sentence Commuted By Obama Is Shot Dead

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/01/24/michigan-man-whose-drug-sentence-commuted-by-obama-is-shot-dead/

I'm not sure what your point is, Sweetie Darling. People get whacked in prison, too. I know Obama is pure evil incarnate, but not everything bad that happens is his fault.  :D

Cheers!

pyewacket

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 24, 2017, 03:01:04 PM
I'm not sure what your point is, Sweetie Darling. People get whacked in prison, too. I know Obama is pure evil incarnate, but not everything bad that happens is his fault.  :D

Cheers!

That's OK, sweetie. It wasn't meant as a political statement- just a related update.

Sooner or later, many of them will violate their parole and be back in the slammer or taken out when they take up where they left off. Maybe a few will turn their lives around- it can happen. 

Jackstar

How many holes of golf has he shot by now? Or is he just busy hanging out... indoors, with his gay ambassador landlords?

You know me, I don't judge. I'm just curious.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 25, 2017, 11:41:16 AM
How many holes of golf has he shot by now? Or is he just busy hanging out... indoors, with his gay ambassador landlords?

You know me, I don't judge. I'm just curious.

Hmmm.  Good question.  It's worth a ponder. ;)