NYPD issues Ultimatum to FBI

Started by anunnaki, November 03, 2016, 10:38:13 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2016, 02:02:12 PM

transparent shill

Hey Jacky son, where you been? Seattle still cloudy?  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 01:59:37 PM
Nice deflection! I take my news from several sources, yes, including the bbc. Certainly not Alex Jones or other CT bollox.

Deflection?! Hardly! You seem to consider yourself an arbiter of quality journalism and the truth so I ask in all seriousness but now I know that you really are just speaking our of yer arse. The queen needs an enema. It's your turn. Run along and let the grownups talk, laddy.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 02:07:59 PM
Its on Youtube; it just gotta be true..just gotta.

It's on the BBC. It's gotta be true..just gotta. duh!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

I haven't even watched this one yet. I'm just posting it to annoy pud.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TyTDNM2uQ

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 01:36:22 PM
He's admitted he'd fuck his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter.

If she weren't.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 02:07:59 PM
Its on Youtube; it just gotta be true..just gotta.

I don't think you understand how sarcasm works. I really don't.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2016, 02:27:51 PM
I'm adding Scalia to the lists also....

In ten years, I'm gonna fuck all of them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2016, 02:13:14 PM
If she weren't.

Plural Jacky boy...plural. She wasn't; they weren't..its the fog in Seattle doing it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2016, 02:34:27 PM
Oh, bravo.

Hey, back in 2010, Alex Jones said anyone who didn't have the flu jab would be herded into FEMA camps in June 2011 (odd, because the flu jab has to be administered each year to be effective and not in the summertime as he opined), anyway, that didn't happen either.

Jackstar

Why are you talking about Bill Hicks and Stratfor? No one gives a shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2016, 02:44:17 PM
Why are you talking about Bill Hicks and Stratfor? No one gives a shit.

Why are you even talking Jacky? Just why?????

anunnaki

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 11:56:14 AM
I'll bet my hair its a non story. Without an iota of truth.

Well... How many here bought Art Bell's Bull Shit story about shots (or was it fireworks) and a stalker for his exodus ?
Or the Ramona death story followed by a new marriage 4 months later ?

Where are your "Iotas of Truth " ? 

Value Of Pi

So, people got bored with UFOs and the paranormal, which were relatively healthy outlets for the more wacky sides of their personalities. Instead, they've gone into politics, giving us the equivalent of alien moon bases and ten-foot tall creatures from outer space during presidential races. Worse, they don't need Art Bell for publicity any more since they have the Internet.

I'm tempted to blame the whole phenomenon on Art but I guess I'll stick with the old standby and say that people are responsible for their own actions. Even irresponsible nut-cases like those involved with pushing stories like these. They can't even claim that it's all in fun because it's a point of pride to insist that they're dead serious, without even a wink.

anunnaki

http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art
Was Ramona Bell murdered...by Art?

On Vacation in Her Sleep.
Was vacation in Motor home, stopped in the ass end of Nowhere while temporarily disabled and Ramona's asthma inhaler no where to be found?
That could prove very stressful and bring on an attack,- all of which would look like a normal death-something a guy with military medic training would know.
No kids with Ramona, so entire wealth un-threatened by a divorce settlement. "Oh look here's her nebulizer- it must have rolled under the seat" -makes for a good novel.

Dr. MD MD

OK, pud, even you probably think the opening to this video is funny.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvcvzseJJU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 02:58:08 PM
Well... How many here bought Art Bell's Bull Shit story about shots (or was it fireworks) and a stalker for his exodus ?
Or the Ramona death story followed by a new marriage 4 months later ?

Where are your "Iotas of Truth " ?

I don't believe AB's stalker story. Never did. And?

Yorkshire pud

Any official updates yet? Has the NYPD 'Chief' been arrested for attempted blackmail yet? No? Damn.

Has the FBI complied with the 'chief'? No? Damn.

Has any news station on TV or radio other than Alex Jones led the story yet? No? Damn.

Any NYPD police officers gone on record to verify the story yet? No? Damn.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation though.. begins with B, and ends in t.

Robert

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 03:13:49 PMhttp://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art
Was Ramona Bell murdered...by Art?

On Vacation in Her Sleep.
Was vacation in Motor home, stopped in the ass end of Nowhere while temporarily disabled and Ramona's asthma inhaler no where to be found?
Who said it was nowhere to be found?

anunnaki

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 06:01:47 PM
Any official updates yet? Has the NYPD 'Chief' been arrested for attempted blackmail yet? No? Damn.

Has the FBI complied with the 'chief'? No? Damn.

Has any news station on TV or radio other than Alex Jones led the story yet? No? Damn.

Any NYPD police officers gone on record to verify the story yet? No? Damn.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation though.. begins with B, and ends in t.

No "attempted blackmail" at issue-An Ultimatum is not necessarily "Blackmail" (Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.)

As I said before "We'll See".