• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 15, 2008, 10:28:51 PM
Richard C. Hoagland is less about science and more about getting attention. An admitted hoaxster and completely debunked by the scientific community. Oh yes, he has the credentials... But, not being one of his "Hoagland's Hoagies" and having been verbally assailed as a government "Black Op" by same, his outcry about the NASA release not having anything to do with his invented expectations didn't surprise me. It also showed how far removed he is from the real science of finding out about what is out there.

....hence George getting the 5 'Stache Honour for his response to Hoagland's question.  Let's see what he does with Steve Quayle tonight/this morning.

Thurs. May 15th
Douglas Hagmann pops in early to talk about Osama bin Laden's newest videotape expected to be released soon.  Some doubts as to whether bin Laden actually exists as we are led to believe, or whether he's something more akin to the computer generated "survivors" from The Running Man movie. Leo Laporte joins George and discusses the ramifications of the recent MySpace related suicide and the following indictments.  Call me a cold-hearted bastard, but I'm thinking a "ribbon of participation" from the Darwin Awards committee should at least be considered. George goes to open lines early, and one of the first callers tells of seeing a man who instantly turned into some larger frog-like reptilian, to which George flexes his investigative muscle, asking "There's no way this guy could have put on a little costume, is there?".Some chessmaster dude from Colorado (I believe) calls in saying that he always seems to glance at his watch whenever the time is 9:11, whether A.M. or P.M., and the NightHawk bounces his head off the studio mic and gets a welt. It's around this point we almost experience a "reference trifecta" - 1)@ 1:52 A.M. EST, our first 11:11 reference 2) @ 1:54 A.M. EST, the first 2012 reference, and 3) @ 1:55 A.M. EST, the first mention of the Illuminati. Soon after, another caller asks him how his head feels and then let's George know that "I'm sure a bunch of people out there would want to kiss it better", to which the NightHawk fires back "BRING 'EM ON!". You go boy!

Steve Quayle is the nights designated hitter and pretty much gets his own home-run exhibition show. Hold on to your hats kids - This ride is wild!  Recent disasters such as Chilean Volcanoes and Chinese earthquakes could be caused by man and possibly be example of Scaler-weapon warfare.  An Air India pilot saw a rogue wave from 28,000 feet up, 2 days before the Myanmar disaster. 40 countries are experiencing food related riots; the shortages are a controlled and part of the Illuminati's plan to wipe out out 5 billion humans. Chemtrails and genetically altered food are a means to control and genetically alter the human race. 6 companies control all the worlds food seeds.  Fertilizer prices are to jump 5x the current rate, effectively constraining food production even more then now. The military industrial complex is already creating their genetically altered versions of Dolph Lundgren and Jean Claude Van Damme's Universal Soldier. Malachi Martin may have been assassinated.  The Dept. of Defense removed a link from Quayle's website which showed evidence of how images and sound can be directly transmitted into the human mind.         .....*inhales*.....     Quayle says that giants exist right now in underground bases/labyrinths near the Solomon Islands, and George adds "Or on the Island of Dr. Moreau!" ** I just about died laughing - Nice one Georgie! BOO-YAH, 2 'Staches for yah!** Our Govt., or "The Govt." (not sure which) currently has giants in captivity, and has already engaged in, and possibly mastered, experiments like opening Star-gates and reanimating Wooly Mammoths. Giants created underground civilizations that "the govt." is trying to hide from us. Noory asks "Was Goliath a giant giant, or was he just a tall guy for his time?" Quayle says he was a Giant Giant. ** I say, what about the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS? Are they Giant Giants? or the San Francisco Giants? and which giants are taller? Does Barry Bonds qualify as a genetically altered Giant? I NEED to know!** Giants are Nephilim, the off-spring of human women and fallen angels, and a reliable source tells Quayle that there are tens of thousands of giants are in captivity, dormant in stasis, residing in hives.  Magical copper bands with Paleo-Hebrew writing keep the big-guys sedated.  This where I checked out, which was around the 4:00 A.M. EST mark, just before Quayle hit the open lines.

George's Gem of the Night comes when George asks Quayle what he thinks about all the current rhetoric about Iran in the news.  Quayle points out some events and a basic time-line of history, and while trying to describe the ancient Persians to the audience, the Hizzawk boils it down nicely - "Just go back and look at the movie 300 and you get a pretty good idea." Who can argue with that?

Noory (and C2C) gets half a 'Stache for playing Supertramp's Give a Little Bit

sociald

What would George do without all these nuts like Quayle who try to scare the hell out of people. I wish he wouldn't pretend to be helping people when all he is doing is selling books. I can't remember if Quayle was one of those pre-Y2K kooks who were also predicting the end of the world when all the computers would crash during Y2k.

Lets see... Earthquakes, volcanos, cyclones means the "illuminati" or as I call the man upstairs... God... is trying to kill people. Then he says how they have bio weapons and then they have a secret recipe and are going to send magic brownies to everyone to off people. Well lets see, at 100,000 people -200,000 people killed annually from natural distastors (which i am highly overestimating) and millions of people born worldwide annually. This illuminati is quite the failure isn't he. I realize that when Quayle says "they" want to kill 5.5 Billion people he is just pulling a number out of his a** but you would think he would have something to back his claim up. And I love it when he says "a person told me", well, what is his name you moron? He always says such vague things that can never be independantly verrified, just like Alex "Nutcase" Jones and numerous other C2C guests. If what Quayle says is so true why is the population growing every year?

It's scary to think of the number of suckers who believe everything George Snoory and his guests say. Of course they believe we need to question the government but should never question what the guests say. I have no doubt that none of the guests believe anything, after all, they are only on the show to sell their books and newsletters.

I would love to know how wealthy George Snoory is and see his portfolio because he always touts gold as an investment. I bet Snoory has NONE or very little in his portfolio. He must have lots of money to be able to live in LA and fly back to St Louis every week or two. But I will still listen to C2C because there is nothing better than being angry and pissed off while I'm up in the middle of the night screaming at the radio. There is nothing better to listen to at that time.

I suspect George is already tiring of doing the show as he seems to have to do his stupid and pathetic "floating format" every three or four days or at least once a week.

Steve Quayle.... I actually recorded the show expecting to make some comments. Now that I've listened to the show, I don't think my typing fingers would handle the workload. Reason? Because almost every other statement leaving his lips would require rather long responses.
To me, anything that takes such elaborate conspiracy threads about one world domination by anyone or anything, forget it is much easier to do so smash and grab style. Seems to have worked for every other individual or group in the past.

It is so much simpler to say that the fool is full of shit.

MV/Liberace!

what is this "floating format" you speak of?  since i don't listen to snoors, i have no idea what he's up to these days... but i have to say it sounds really, really lame.

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 16, 2008, 07:22:55 PM
what is this "floating format" you speak of?  since i don't listen to snoors, i have no idea what he's up to these days... but i have to say it sounds really, really lame.

It is a bit lame - "Standard Format" is when the first hour is news, sometimes a breif guest and such - then the regular guest.  "Floating format" is anything else.  In a way, it kind of good they have a name for it.  That way - you don't stay up to hear Dr. Marvelous at 1 EST - when Dr. M won't be on until 3 and that just too darn late.  OR - you blow off th start of the show only to find that the person you wanted to hear has already come and gone.

I have long been a Noory detractor, visibly in the pre-publication era of 'Worker~~' (I can't even force myself to complete that obscenity), notably on Amazon.  That was where I became acquainted with our esteemed host and administrator, Michael Vandeven, drawn by our shared disdain for the dullard, GN.  So much for the presentation of bona fides; now for the setting of the stage. 

This impetus for this is being generated, in part, by the direction the topic has taken over the last several posts, specifically with regard to moop's post, wherein she pondered, "George Noory is a complete idiot and has dumbed down the show to the point that it's hard to believe it's so popular. Who's listening to this drivel?"  There upon Camazotz commented, "It remains a mystery to me.", although taken a bit out literal context, the uniting thread was the question of why is GN still there, and who's listening.  A day later lnrrgb effected a post wherein he stated his belief that GN "under a cloak in the disguise of a bumbling idiot...~ ~ ~ ~is using the illuminti's (Illuminati's) own game plan, and doing it so well, he does not even recognize it himself", an idea thoroughly and brilliantly rebutted by Camazotz.  Just how this all ties together is forthcoming.

Now, finally, to my point:  sometime back I posted, on another site (can't remember which), postulating that, under the genius guidance of Art Bell, C2C had been a bastion for free and open thinkers, a late night gathering place for those who understood that Project Bluebook was nothing more than a cover-up disinformation project of the US Government and that there really was something going on at Area 51:  that C2C was a beacon, a shining light magnet for intellectuals, up at those hours, who had a penchant for the arcane, the esoteric and the occult, with a good conspiracy theory thrown in occasionally.  I then theorized that, if you were of the hyperwealthy, the White Brotherhood, the Illuminati (whatever you wish to call them) , and wanted to bring C2C in line with the rest of the plan for global domination, what would you do.  It's much easier to control mindless sheep than intelligent, free thinking men and women, and the "dumbing down of America" had been going on for quite some time. What would you do to destroy the effectiveness of C2C, as moop said, to dumb it down, and not destroy the revenue stream that it represented.  It was time to deal with the estimated 15-20 million smart, educated, intelligent, free thinking listeners of C2C, to "dumb them down";  their solution, hire GN.

I agree with Camazotz; I don't think Noory is in disguise as a bumbling idiot, I have no doubt that he is one.   George isn't playing the part of a buffoon, he is one.  And that, my friends, was the balance of the impetus for the above.  I no longer listen...  I just can't.  I just wanted a platform from which to reiterate "George Noory Does SUCK!".  I feel better, now.

Re Whitley Streiber and Nashville... here's Freemans video on what's there.
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5246079840742602005

Could sorcerers in our government be putting up devices to alter earth's frequencies? What are the Georgia Guidestones? Is there ... alle ? Kabbalistic meaning to the Bicentennial Mall in Nashville? Freeman explores esoteric sites in the US and talks with Satanist Rex Church and Kabbalist Architect Paul Laffoley to see what they think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovq_wlgCuA&feature=related
Here's a breif youtube if you don't have time to watch the whole thing.

So the tickets are $250.00 that's kinda steep. I wonder if they are tax deductable? Haha.

Ahem.....**shakes dust off wrists**.

Fri. May 16th
Anthony Carr was guest first hour. Talked about predictions he's made in the past like Hill-Dog becoming the first female Prez or Vice-Prez. Claimed he predicted that the Blue Jays would win 3 straight World Series', prior to them winning 2 straight and then a strike ending the 3rd season early.  I thought this was pretty neat till I learned that Carr lives in Toronto.  Then it just seemed a little cooler then some dude in a Boston bar predicting that "Stah-ting next yee-ah, the Red Sox will be like wicked-awesome for infinity."  Claimed to have predicted 911, seeing Pentagon crashes, turbans, and the Empire State building standing alone. George asked about 2012 and Carr said he didn't see anything specific.(***This was the first 2012 mention I heard, but I jumped in way late and half-assed it) However Carr said that he predicted to The Toronto Sun something along the lines of Prez-Elect Bush jr. being the trigger for Armageddon. Carr also says he sees us escalating to WWIII pretty quickly.  Coolest part of this for me is that I never thought that I'd ever hear Balmy Beach or Wasaga Beach mentioned on C2C.

Open lines follows with the TRILOGY theme. A different specific hot-line open for each hour.
Hour #1 - Most Incredible Bug Story - @ 2:13 A.M. EST first Illuminati mention when a caller speculates that the Illuminati is preventing him from advertising on local media outlets. @ 2:18 A.M. EST the first Chupacabra mention, and  @ 2:25 A.M. EST the first 11:11 mention. Some dude calls in saying he's being tormented and haunted by shaman Carlos Castaneda. It seems that he had talked to George previously, and George gives him the advice to follow up with the contacts, and "Check with us in a month and tell us how it goes."

Hour #2 - Scariest Moments
Some crazy lady calls in and talks about how Bigfoot comes to our dimension to escape the dudes that wanna eat him in his dimension.

I passed out around that point, but for those interested, Hour 3 was Most Embarrassing Moments. Seems like I missed a juicy Jerry Springer type call.

George's Gem of the Night happens when a woman called in talking about the the website's picture that night, an ant carrying a toenail.  She said that once she was doing some doing some dermatological work or pedicure work at home and a parade of ants starting taking away her dead skin from the floor. NightHawk - "Geez, what are they gonna do with the skin? I don't even like skin on my chicken wings anymore!", followed by "Remember those old movies where they'd bury a guy up to his neck and put a bunch of sugar in his mouth so the ants would come and get him? What a way to go!". Both Classic.

(***NOTE - Monday's, Tuesday's, and Wednesday's GWNs will be here tomorrow.)
(***Addendum - There will be no Wednesday breakdown because except for the first hour, it's all ectoplasm hucksters and spook stories, and they're both turn-offs to the Phantastic one***)

"You can't clone a soul." 12:49 am CDST May 22 2008

Said in his best pious summing it all up for the lowly masses Worker In the Light voice when discussing the feasibility/ramifications of using DNA from the Shroud of Turin to clone a human being.  Just prior, George stressed that such a being would only be a physical copy of the man/image in the shroud.  Thus  allaying any listeners' fears of a biological Second Coming or perhaps a rogue Anti-Anti-Christ.

What a Gnostic Gnightmare you evoke by implication, George. (i.e., Matter is Evil, but let's clone just a physical Christ anyway.)

Blech.

Save your in depth logic for your privately issued set of Fortune Cookies.

"Oh, look," Blake said, traces of Kung Pao chicken still hanging from his teeth.  "Mine says, 'You can't clone a soul.' "

Well, praise the fat golden Buddha.

o-o-o

Just to be argumentative, George, when would such a soul come into play - for any cloned human?  For a traditionally conceived human being for that matter?

You know NOT of what you SPEAK in the first place but then declare rules for same.  Just as bad, on other shows, you have spewed information about the Guff of Souls based on your having watched Demi Moore's film The Seventh Sign.

Here's a clue: Pick up a book.  Any book.  Then open it.

How do you KNOW that the serpentine dual helix is not a specific "soul quantum antenna" that would in fact induct the exact same "soul" as did once inhabit those coils?  Say, from a collective source of spirit?  You know, water shaped like a glass only because it is in a glass?

Scotty from the Engine Room:  Am I getting THROUGH to ya, Lad?

The fact is, you don't know anything about the possible transmigration of souls to clones.  The fact IS, you don't know morphogenetic field theory from gingerbread men mold cutting - so just shut your egregious pie hole.

I think you would make a great sports announcer.

Can't clone a soul ... MEIN GOTT, George!  I don't think you could clone a planarian worm!  You're pissing me off tonight, and it takes a lot to piss me off, yet you did so first by implying you KNOW souls even exist then second by stating I can not clone one - as if that is some profound truth!?

Can't clone a soul?  I betcha I can clone a dumb ass! 

I have ALL the material I need.

Let us bray.

(my blood pressure is spiking as I type)

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 22, 2008, 12:25:32 AM

Save your in depth logic for your privately issued set of Fortune Cookies.

"Oh, look," Blake said, traces of Kung Pao chicken still hanging from his teeth.  "Mine says, 'You can't clone a soul.' "

Well, praise the fat golden Buddha.

o-o-o

***howling***.

That segment was the only part of tonight's show that I was interested in.  I can't stand "Ectoplasm Salesmen" so the rest of the show was dead to me.  I actually listened to Schwortz(?) so much I didn't pay any attention to George's quips.  You must be having fun listening to the Van Praaaagggghhh segment. Keep away from the salt!

Camazotz... great post! This is how I felt every night back when I listened.

Mon. May 19th - Angel's Revenge & Iran-O-mania
Started at least 30 min. into the show, where I find the Hawk talking w/ Jerome Corsi. Subjects covered include speculations of a deceased bin Laden, mounting possibilities of a preemptive Israeli strike on Iran, and Iran's nuclear enrichment programs. Corsi complained and seems distressed that many weapons and IEDs in Iraq are of Iranian manufacture, and that to get rid of the current regime in Iran the U.S. should support the various Iranian Ex-Pat groups around the globe. Tonight was the first time, to me at least, that Corsi really, REALLY sounded like a complete idiot who subscribes to the notion that the failed methods of foreign policy from bygone eras will somehow be the answer to today's global issues. This guy has absolutely 0% global political awareness, or he fakes it well as has an agenda. @ 1:45 A.M. EST a caller compliments George on being "..a complete gentleman, and the totally magnanimous way you treat your callers." @ both 1:49 and 1:56 A.M. EST, callers complained and/or voiced concerns about Corsi's rhetoric, and basically "served his ass." Corsi & the Hawk round out the hour briefly talking about how drug cartels are talking over Mexico.  Not sure what I missed in the early part of the show, but I wish I did hear the Jim Berkland and Deborah Pratt segments.

The rest of the show belonged to Ann Albers and discussions of Angels. (I got that whole "Match Made in Heaven" vibe going into this part of the show - Albers' Angels, featuring George Noory as Schnozley). Started off giving the segment some leeway, but with questions like "Where do they(Angels) keep the souls?" you could just hear George riding the script hard. "You know, that's a great question George" - heard this way too much from Albers; the high-school politician/tele-marketer's device made me cringe. We hear angels are beings of frequency, demons feed on fear, insecurity and something else(cookie-dough?), and serial killers are people possessed by demons. George annoyingly whispers the title of Albers' book, Whispers of the Spirit, every time he mentions it during most of the first hour of Albers' segment.  In reaction to a question from George, Albers tells us that demons can enter us with more ease when we imbibe alcohol, leading George to ask "How do we fix that?" I know I couldn't have been the only person to think STOP DRINKING!! right away.  Albers mentions that she had some close calls with being possessed, and a quick-thinking NightHawk follows up with "If it had of happened, I'd be interviewing a demon now, which would also make for an interesting show."  George does one of his Purina One commercials, and feeds us a factoid that scientist have found that dogs actually have different "accents" to their barks, and that dogs from Scotland and Manchester have the strongest dog accents. George says "I don't know what a bark in Scottish or......um........English sounds like....". The word you were looking for, my esteemed and learned colleague, is Mancunian. Albers tells us that Hitler is remorseful but in a dark and lonely place, that everyone on earth has 1 or 2 guardian angels, and when she sees good souls trying to find the light, she helps shepherd them. George - " You're like that little old lady in Poltergeist, sending them into the light!".  The NightHawk throws a triple-combo when Albers talks about an OBE she had that allowed her to see some "Grays" watching over her bed-bound body. George - "Did you see any craft?" Albers answers no, but possibly in another OBE when she saw other beings(Not Grays). George jumps in " Reptilian?" As Albers is about to respond, he pipes up again "Maybe a praying-mantis looking thingy?!". I "called it George" at this point(Funnily enough, this is a saying my Dad used frequently to denote going to sleep, or getting knocked out).

George's Gem of the Night comes in response to Albers telling him about everyone having guardian angels, to which George asks "Are they really like Clarence from It's A Wonderful Life?". 

Tues. May 20th - Beware the Attack of the Hosers!

In the first hour, Researcher Robert Felix responds favourably to a petition signed by 31,000 "scientists" pretty much disavowing global warming, and more specifically humankind's contribution to climate change. Felix states that there is no correlation between CO2 levels and global warming, and pushes the theory of a coming Ice Age (While George usually gets half 'stache ratings boost for playing cool bumper tunes, he loses a half at this point for playing Foreigner's Cold As Ice ).  George establishes the credibility of the petition by telling us that among the petitioners are scientists with " P.H.D.s, Masters degrees, B.S.s, ....and Medical Professionals".  A caller later addressed this point by saying "A medical doctor looking at global warming is like my dentist examining my spleen!" George chuckled furiously at this, and I chuckled furiously at George. The Hawk reminds us that when it comes to P.H.D.s, 15x more signed the petition then work for the U.N. Climate Change posse. Felix soldiers on, saying that a rise in heat due to underwater volcanoes usually precedes ice ages, that the global warming movement is just a mechanism to control and tax the worlds energy sources, that England has had it's worst flooding in hundreds of years, and Poland has had it's worst flooding in 3000 years. Some caller named Mike calls Felix "Dr. Zubrin", and Don calls in and let's us know that he can tell that the sun is hotter, anecdotally, from how he feels mowing his lawn and that he's in to quantum physics and things change properties when we examine them, that we're in a strange matrix, and finishes with some jive-talk about Art's group consciousness experiments.

Aerospace engineer Robert Zubrin joins the show as El Guesto Grande.  There isn't really that much to write because there was a lot of interesting statistics and numbers, too many. He did mention that OPEC and especially the Saudis are planning a slow takeover of the U.S. by bailing out and taking over failing corporations, and buying devalued real estate. Also, the Saudis are urging terrorists to bomb Iraqi oil production facilities in efforts to keep Saudi fuel prices high. Fuel prices and commodity speculation are what's driving food prices up, and if we don't fix the situation quick, crimes relating to lack of food and fuel will engulf society. Zubrin also talked alot about flex fuels and automobiles, and on the whole, it was a pretty interesting interview that I am not really doing justice.  It always seems easier when the shit is wacky. Que sera. (***NOTE - As to the title of this entry, and more specifically the term Hoser, although made popular by Bob and Doug McKenzie, here's a little explanation of the term from answers.com - "...it originally referred to farmers of the Canadian prairies, who would siphon gas from farming vehicles with a hose during the Great Depression of the 1930s."***)

The last hour is Sound Off! open lines where the NightHawk allows callers to unbottle their rage. ARRRGGHHH!!!!!! They raged, I slept.

George's Gem of the Night comes when a caller named Rudy, in response to Felix's comments on recent global flooding, tells Felix and George a detailed description of a dream he had repeatedly, and on the same day for about 20 years. Rudy was a soldier, and a very basic breakdown of the dream was - He's at Fort Hood and sees a company of soldiers marching and they look really sad. Then he's at a bridge over a river in Guadalupe County and the water seems higher then normal. Flash to Fort Sam Houston and something else happens. Then he's back at the Guadalupe County bridge, stuck up on one of the bridge's wire support towers, and he can't make it to the other side/the way home because the water is hundreds of feet higher, hence him being stuck on the bridge's tower. George - "Sounds like a flood to me Robert!" ....... ???

(P.S. - Sorry for the delays on the last few entries. I've recently been sucked in to the worlds of Raymond E. Feist, which has caused me to also partake in the life-swallowing activity - playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Have pity, for it truly is a degenerative sickness.)

MV/Liberace!

camazotz... you have perfectly encapsulated the range of emotions i have felt listening to this lightweight over the course of the 2 years i suffered through his mediocrity.

May 14th last hour:
"Did I just snort? Sure sounded like I did! Fix the microphones!"

Dissapointed caller, fishing for Georges departure, haha.
Caller: "How bad does it have to get for you to finally go, hey, I am really fearing for my life, I need to start thinking about leaving."
G. Nope, we'll never do that."

Sad but true.

Thurs. May 22nd - The Crystal SkullFAQ

Open lines first hour. @ 1:22 A.M. EST the first mention of Reptilans, followed by something new(for me at least), The Mighty Thunderbird! A child snatching monstrosity with a 30ft wingspan. (***I've never seen or heard of one, but I've drank a few.**) A caller inquires about an April 1st story of a mini T-rex. Asking George if he thought the report was truthful, Noory responds -"Truthful...or Devious, there's a big difference".(**Tips hat to VP**) The Hawk asks his random Movie Quote contest question, but the caller misses it. He asks the next caller, and she misses it. (This is all pissing me off because I tried to fast-blast the answer awhile back, before I knew that George had to ask a specific caller, and that he did it at random - I wanted those 14 books!). Then the Silver Lake Dreamer calls in, and George asks the question again! AND THE DREAMER GET THE QUESTION RIGHT! All that for a guy who calls to ask George "Who would "operate" the world if 80% of the population was wiped out?"(see: Leigh Brackett's 1955 novel The Long Tomorrow.)

The heart of the program starts beating when the NightHawk is joined by "Egyptologist and pre-historian" Stephen Mehler.  After the customary fawning and preening is over with, the men address the issue of a recent report that Crystal Skulls at the Smithsonian Institution and at the British Museum in London are not of pre-Columbian origin, adding to skepticism regarding the origins of other skulls. Mehler counters by pointing out that the study only applies to the 2 skulls, and also that traditional researchers, especially Jane Walsh, don't understand anything about the skulls.  Early and inevitably, talk turns to the new Indiana Jones movie.  Mehler says that he loved the movie because of the subject matter and because Jones is his favorite cinema hero. George enjoys the franchise because "..with Harrison Ford, and that music, it's fun!" NightHawk mentions that the skulls sometimes have this ominous aura and Mehler explains that the Toltecs and Mayans used the skulls in varying capacities, including during sacrifice, where a crystal skull would be placed in the gaping chest-hole of a person who just had their heart ripped out! :o (Did I mention this guy said he LOVES Indiana Jones?) Since the crystal absorbs negative energy as well positive, people can feel the "creepy memories" of the crystal skull. The men start discussing famed(?) scientist and crystal skull researcher, Nick Nocerino.  Noory asks Mehler "Didn't he have Sha-Na-Na?", referring to Nocerino's own crystal skull named Sha-na-Ra.(**Tips hat to VP**) We hear a brief bio of Nocerino, starting from childbirth where, like a scene out of Rosemary's Baby, Nocerino's strega (see: Italian witches, Evelyn Paglini, etc) grandmother and her strega associates save Nocerino's placenta and bury it with some crystals, later presenting him with the crystals on his 7th or 9th birthday. Mehler talks more about the skulls, echoing many of the claims made by Richard Shafsky on Coast to Coast AM earlier this month: The skulls are used as ancient computers, used for data & energy storage and electro-magnetic transference, used for healing, and were the original recipe source for the first White Castle burger. :P Individuals who use deep breathing and toning(audial) exercises can access the skulls power to a greater degree. The skulls are not of extra-terrestrial origin but could be used for intergalactic communication. Again responding to the recent report on the skulls, Mehler insists on the authenticity of the skulls named Sha-na-Ra and Max, and talks about the construction of Max, how being composed of five separate pieces of quartz it could not be fashioned in the manner the researchers suggest without shattering. True ancient skulls were fashioned with early diamond cutting tools, water wheels, and diamond-sand cloths. As to Egyptologists who claim that the early Egyptians didn't use crystals, Mehler says that crystal cups and necklaces were found in the tomb of Tutankhamen, and that the granite used to build the (Giza?) pyramids is comprised 50% of crystal "..obviously chosen for it's properties of vibration and resonance." Obviously. Mehler doesn't believe the Mayans or Aztecs fashioned the skulls, but probably the Olmecs or some other old race or civilization. @ 3:26 A.M. EST we get an indirect reference to 2012, and later George ponders - "I wonder if on December 21, 2012, all the skulls will light-up together?"

George's Gem of the Night - When inquiring about the power and energy possibilities of the skulls, Noory asks "Do you remember in Superman I, when he flew up to the North Pole and he had to use a crystal to power up "the base", could these crystals be used for propulsion systems?"

***Jor-El sporting his new "Snoory" mock turtleneck***

Everybody have fun tonight with Art and Eddy-D!!!!

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on May 23, 2008, 11:03:33 PM
Thurs. May 22nd - The Crystal SkullFAQ

The heart of the program starts beating when the NightHawk is joined by "Egyptologist and pre-historian" Stephen Mehler.  After the customary fawning and preening is over with, the men address the issue of a recent report that Crystal Skulls at the Smithsonian Institution and at the British Museum in London are not of pre-Columbian origin, adding to skepticism regarding the origins of other skulls. Mehler counters by pointing out that the study only applies to the 2 skulls, and also that traditional researchers, especially Jane Walsh, don't understand anything about the skulls.  Early and inevitably, talk turns to the new Indiana Jones movie.  Mehler says that he loved the movie because of the subject matter and because Jones is his favorite cinema hero.

George's Gem of the Night - When inquiring about the power and energy possibilities of the skulls, Noory asks "Do you remember in Superman I, when he flew up to the North Pole and he had to use a crystal to power up "the base", could these crystals be used for propulsion systems?"

***Jor-El sporting his new "Snoory" mock turtleneck***

Everybody have fun tonight with Art and Eddy-D!!!!

If I understand it correctly - every skull that has been tested (and I DO believe it is more than two) have been cut with tools that were not available at the time they were purported to have been made. Some people tried to make them a fad of sorts in the 18oo's - and when that didn't pan out - they did the spin thing. 

But, let's be fair, Phan, this guy is only a PRE-historian - like when you go to a university and they put you in PRE-computer science because you have to prove you can cut it before they let you in the program, even if you did make it to the U.

I wonder if this dude will make the cut?

;D

As for GN's gem - sure, crystals have a power.  hasn't he ever played with a crystal radio?

Oops -- sorry - I keep forgetting he doesn't know anything about radio.

"were the original recipe source for the first White Castle burger"
Hahahaha!

PRE-Historian...lol.
I met Max when I lived in Sedona, the woman just happened to be hanging out at this little new age centre I popped in to. He was pretty amazing and creepy. She let me hold him but I was too nervous about dropping something that I had no idea what the monetary value was. (Wasn't sure if she had a you break it you buy it sign hanging somewhere:)
I didn't realise he was composed of five pieces, but man it was heavy.
They became all the rage after she came through town which I am sure was good business for the centre. Being a lowly "native american" I didn't get one
Maybe that guy really IS a pre historian because I noticed he said the native americans didn't use the skull only the south americans. But the term generally applies to native north or south americans.
Great write up phanta!

MV/Liberace!

victoria...  just saw your angels quote.  i give it a 10.  cheers.

George is joined by physicist and author Leonard Mlodinow, who educates us about randomness and chance.

Hey, I got some pretty good ones off that show.. now that I have figured out which thread to post on:)
Around 11:55 on the second hour: G. "When I was younger Leonard uh, you know, you do what young people do on dates... you go bowling a lot"!
Haha, I bet that is ALL Georgie ever got to do on dates.
Then later George asks, "Leonard how am I doing on your name."
(you could feel George cringe everytime he had to say it.)
Leonard: "Doing great George!"
George: "Good, good, it's it it's very rarely do you see an M and an L together."
Leonard, (chuckles) "Yes, in THIS country."

Okay to summerize this thing where he tried to get Leonard to put in a good word for him as far a getting Stephen Hawking on the show. As you all know Stephen uses text to speech technology to communicate, so Leonard is trying to explain that to George, saying... "He can't take the questions in real time."
George: "Sure sure, I mean would he be able to hear me in real time if I said, you know, good evening"?
Leonard: "Uh, yeah sure he could hear you."

JESUS! Does George think Stephen Hawking is DEAF?
I hope to God he never gets the chance to put Stephen through that.
Or what about this one?
GN "Hmm, when the big bang occurred which I believe was, uh, I don't know uh, I gotta tell you I don't know what it is and why it is...do you?

Leonard: "I don't think anybody does."
GN: "It is bizarre... I go NUTS sometimes trying to figure it out.

Oh there's tonne of material... But I think I will stick to quotes...it's easier, haha.

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on May 24, 2008, 07:44:40 AM

GN "Hmm, when the big bang occurred which I believe was, uh, I don't know uh, I gotta tell you I don't know what it is and why it is...do you?

Leonard: "I don't think anybody does."
GN: "It is bizarre... I go NUTS sometimes trying to figure it out.

HAHAHAHAHA. That is classic George.  Nice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: harddazeknight on May 18, 2008, 01:56:38 PM
I have long been a Noory detractor, visibly in the pre-publication era of 'Worker~~' (I can't even force myself to complete that obscenity), notably on Amazon.  That was where I became acquainted with our esteemed host and administrator, Michael Vandeven, drawn by our shared disdain for the dullard, GN.  So much for the presentation of bona fides; now for the setting of the stage. 
you know something... i posted those things on amazon some time in 2006, and a few minutes ago i went back there to see what people had said about my comments after all this time.  guess what... i COULDN'T FIND MY COMMENTS.  i wonder if they've all been pulled by amazon.  i did see a post from somebody there stating amazon was doing just that very thing to unfavorable posts.  guess they're afraid it would hurt sales of the bilge they're trying to sell, namely snoory's shit book.

heh heh... by the way... take a look at the reviews people left for his book.  you notice a pattern?
http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0765310872/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 25, 2008, 12:04:57 AM

heh heh... by the way... take a look at the reviews people left for his book.  you notice a pattern?
http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0765310872/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Thanks MV - I did a reply comment.  I have skimmed this book (more than it deserved) and holy CRAP!

Belated Memorial Day Greetings to all......

Mon. May 27th - They Blinded Him With Science

First hour, Hoagie & The Hawk rap about Mars landings, Libertarians, R&D and possible future directions for NASA. And the end of Hoagie's segment, rather then say "We'll see you again soon" or "Great to have our science adviser and we hope you'll be back soon", we get a classic Noory-esque exchange. George  - "With all that's going on in the world with the Mars (landing?) and everything, what do you think's gonna happen this year? Something strange that's gonna happen?....I've got 30 seconds for you." Hoagland - "***Insert random yet typical long-winded quasi-incoherent answer here***".  The hour rounds out with open-lines.

Starting at the 2nd hour, main guest theoretical physicist Dr. Richard Hammond joins the Hawk.  Good guest who brought alot to the table. Lots of juicy science facts with George trying unsuccessfully to slip in paranormal/metaphysical possibilities here and there.

George's Gem of the Night comes during the first hours open-lines segment. A few callers were concerned about seeing objects in the Mars landing photos which seemed conspicuous. One caller, Conspiracy Bob, kept mentioning these "Poles" he saw in the pictures, to which George replies "For all we know it could be Richard Hoagland's Clothesline".

I don't know if it's just me, or it's the show, but it's been a weak 2 days....

Tues. May 27th - When Pyramid Head Strikes

Early on in the news, George reports on an announcement by a scientist or spokesperson for CERN who basically says not to worry, they're not gonna be opening up any destructive black holes to which George reassuringly adds "Gosh, I hope he's right about that."

Documentary filmmaker John Johnson and film researcher M.K. Davis discuss Bigfoot and recent developments regarding the famous 1967 Patterson-Gemlin film footage. Interesting if you're big on Bigfoot.  Some lady caller who lives in the mountains/woods and likes to spend nights inside her rabbit barn has seen Bigfoot in the bushes near her house.

Author and filmmaker Ken Klein is the big cheese, and comes to let us know the "true" origins of Egypt's pyramids. ***Note - For the record, and not that it's a bad thing in general per se, but IMO this Klein character says "Man" and "mind-blowing" way too much for someone trying to put forth a serious point, but maybe that's just honesty showing itself.***  The pyramids were not built by the Pharaohs, but are oracles for mankind. UFOs are gonna be mankind's vehicles during "The Great Transportation", and man is just anti-matter encased in matter.  Supposedly, there are no ancient hieroglyphics in Egypt depicting pyramid building/construction. Klein proposes that the pyramids were built by Enoch/Thoth/Hermes. @ 3:20 A.M. EST George asks "How do you know that Thoth wasn't a Reptilian?", and @ 3:22 A.M. EST in reference to Klein discussing the ancient lunar calendar, George asks "Any tie-in to the Mayan calendar? Any similarities there?"  Much mention of the Book of Enoch in the interview. I wonder what our own Howard West has to say about all this?

George's Gem of the Night - While Klein is expressing his frustration over shortened lives, and death due to man's lack of inner spiritual awareness, he tells us "I read the obituaries every day to see if someone I know is in it. I hate death because it's ultimately unnatural." George, channeling either Henny Youngman or Jan Murray, replies - "I read the obituaries everyday to make sure I'M not in them!" *Ba-Dum-Tish*.

Had trouble making it through, so apologies.....

Wed. May 28th - Starship Snoopers

Jumped in way late, but it was paranormal stuff - my least favourite topic.  Paranormal investigator Joshua P. Warren joined the show first hour to discuss new and old photos of apparitions.

As far as the main guest squad goes, researcher & filmmaker James Fox hits the show first, joined early by Stephenville, TX UFO witness Ricky Sorrells, and then later by author Richard Dolan.   At one point, while Fox was discussing efforts to interview Buzz Aldrin and the economic toll it took waiting at a Monaco hotel, George does a little name dropping telling Fox "You should have told me. I would have called Prince Albert and got you a discount.;D ;)

George's Gem of the Night - (**WARNING - context semi-sensitive**)  Discussing the shell of the craft while trying to discern the physical properties Sorrells had seen, George asks "Did it look more metallic then a balloon???? ??? ???

Caleb

Quote from: harddazeknight on May 18, 2008, 01:56:38 PM

Now, finally, to my point:  sometime back I posted, on another site (can't remember which), postulating that, under the genius guidance of Art Bell, C2C had been a bastion for free and open thinkers, a late night gathering place for those who understood that Project Bluebook was nothing more than a cover-up disinformation project of the US Government and that there really was something going on at Area 51:  that C2C was a beacon, a shining light magnet for intellectuals, up at those hours, who had a penchant for the arcane, the esoteric and the occult, with a good conspiracy theory thrown in occasionally.  I then theorized that, if you were of the hyperwealthy, the White Brotherhood, the Illuminati (whatever you wish to call them) , and wanted to bring C2C in line with the rest of the plan for global domination, what would you do.  It's much easier to control mindless sheep than intelligent, free thinking men and women, and the "dumbing down of America" had been going on for quite some time. What would you do to destroy the effectiveness of C2C, as moop said, to dumb it down, and not destroy the revenue stream that it represented.  It was time to deal with the estimated 15-20 million smart, educated, intelligent, free thinking listeners of C2C, to "dumb them down";  their solution, hire GN.

Well, I think it ought to be pointed out that a large number of C2C listeners have always been listeners who listened for the unintentional humor value. People who thought it was funny and interesting to hear all these wacky theories and stories about aliens and the paranormal, etc. Frankly, that's why I started listening. I'm pretty skeptical about 90% of what gets discussed... aliens visiting earth, reptilians and the illuminati, whatever else... I think *most* of it can be easily dismissed. But I listen anyway... sometimes I think its sort of funny, other times I just listen because I find it interesting and entertaining. And occasionally there are discussions about real science that I enjoy on a completely non-ironic level.

As to your theory about why Noory was hired... well, that's a little silly. No offense. Just because someone sucks doesn't mean there's some sinister reason behind it.