• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: gabrielle on February 20, 2016, 11:02:19 PM
Prove it.

It's intuitively obvious to the most casual observer. The proof is left to the reader. Please show your work.

gabrielle

My work is too monumental to reveal.  ;)

Corona Kitty

White crow is now featured in the intro.

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/M9rgUTM9Cmk

We begin our interview with Pastor Keith Iton who is a real life Pastor who has come on our program to discuss the end of days. We learn about how Keith’s brother was a missionairy who began to accumulate knowledge of end times and eventually started to teach this knowledge to Keith. Keith gives us his thoughts on weed/pot/cannabis. He talks to us about how the end times will play out and why having a traditional shelter might not cut it. We learn from Keith a fact that corresponds with many of our other guests, that the world is run by Luciferians. Keith then addresses the masses of atheists.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Prepper-Preacher-Spiritual-Survival/dp/151231935X

We are then joined by Marshall Masters who is an expert and author who covers Planet X, The Annununaki as well as Government conspiracy. We learn some very scary facts about Planet X researchers being killed because of their work. Marshall talks to us about the true nature of the Annunaki and how they are going to come back to cash in their chips and collect their gold. He talks to us about the network of underground bases and vaults that are being prepared by the elite. Marashall then reveals a very dark truth, that the Elite will use cataclysms caused by Planet X to drastically reduce the population.

http://yowusa.com/

another excellent program. I hope you are feeling better. I know how you felt, I've been down for a couple weeks now.
Can't wait for Dr. Miller.
peace 
out

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on February 25, 2016, 07:20:13 PM
another excellent program. I hope you are feeling better. I know how you felt, I've been down for a couple weeks now.
Can't wait for Dr. Miller.
peace 
out

I feel illuminated my friend thank you sir..... Thank you very much. Dr miller will rule.

AceAzzameen

Pastor Iton was a great guest, hope you have him back. Keep the great episodes cummin.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 27, 2016, 09:37:59 PM
Pastor Iton was a great guest, hope you have him back. Keep the great episodes cummin.

He was fantastic, no doubt he will make a return. The greatness returns like a breathe of fresh fucking air shortly.

littlechris

Quote from: username on February 23, 2016, 05:35:41 PM
http://youtu.be/M9rgUTM9Cmk

We begin our interview with Pastor Keith Iton who is a real life Pastor who has come on our program to discuss the end of days. We learn about how Keith’s brother was a missionairy who began to accumulate knowledge of end times and eventually started to teach this knowledge to Keith. Keith gives us his thoughts on weed/pot/cannabis. He talks to us about how the end times will play out and why having a traditional shelter might not cut it. We learn from Keith a fact that corresponds with many of our other guests, that the world is run by Luciferians. Keith then addresses the masses of atheists.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Prepper-Preacher-Spiritual-Survival/dp/151231935X

We are then joined by Marshall Masters who is an expert and author who covers Planet X, The Annununaki as well as Government conspiracy. We learn some very scary facts about Planet X researchers being killed because of their work. Marshall talks to us about the true nature of the Annunaki and how they are going to come back to cash in their chips and collect their gold. He talks to us about the network of underground bases and vaults that are being prepared by the elite. Marashall then reveals a very dark truth, that the Elite will use cataclysms caused by Planet X to drastically reduce the population.

http://yowusa.com/

Lolz.  WhiteCrow sound byte at the beginning of this. 

AceAzzameen

The intro sound bytes are usually pretty funny. A recent episode intro had a byte of your recent guest (was it Robert Bruce) who was having trouble connecting to you guys in the beginning.

"HELOOOOOOO?"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 29, 2016, 12:33:18 PM
The intro sound bytes are usually pretty funny. A recent episode intro had a byte of your recent guest (was it Robert Bruce) who was having trouble connecting to you guys in the beginning.

"HELOOOOOOO?"

Heh that's actually michael j carter saying hello. The sound drop with bruce is the one saying goo goo ga ga.

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/tuHpz4y6mgw

EODR 87

This episode we are joined by the legendary Dr. Richard Allen Miller who has lived a long life and participated in things that most people do not even know exist. Dr. Miller talks to us about what it was like working alongside Timothy Leary during the 60’s acid days. He then tells us about the type of training he was giving Navy Seals and how he was teaching them to listen to their intuition in order to survive. We move on to discussing the higher self and how we actually engage in a type of time travel when we learn to live our lives with grace.

We ask him about such things as the end of days, star gates, money and much more. Dr. Miller informs us that he can indeed still get it up at such a ripe age which earns our approval.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 02, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

EODR 87

This episode we are joined by the legendary Dr. Richard Allen Miller who has lived a long life and participated in things that most people do not even know exist. Dr. Miller talks to us about what it was like working alongside Timothy Leary during the 60’s acid days. He then tells us about the type of training he was giving Navy Seals and how he was teaching them to listen to their intuition in order to survive. We move on to discussing the higher self and how we actually engage in a type of time travel when we learn to live our lives with grace.

We ask him about such things as the end of days, star gates, money and much more. Dr. Miller informs us that he can indeed still get it up at such a ripe age which earns our approval.
Not exactly surprising news that you're a fan of hard cock.   ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 02:22:31 PM
Not exactly surprising news that you're a fan of hard cock.   ;D

We are aware of what our listeners enjoy.

A unique interview with Dr. Miller, I've heard him on several different programs, but I never heard him go into the subjects he discussed on EODR. And the program is FREE! Buy his books, and tell him where you heard him!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on March 02, 2016, 03:37:22 PM
A unique interview with Dr. Miller, I've heard him on several different programs, but I never heard him go into the subjects he discussed on EODR. And the program is FREE! Buy his books, and tell him where you heard him!
Why there's a fan right there!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 03:40:36 PM
Why there's a fan right there!

Are you implying that you're not a fan?

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 02, 2016, 03:48:15 PM
Are you implying that you're not a fan?
I believe I've mentioned before I'm not a fan but if you wish I'll disavow being a fan once more.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 03:59:15 PM
I believe I've mentioned before I'm not a fan but if you wish I'll disavow being a fan once more.

Well now im just heart broken

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 02, 2016, 04:13:09 PM
Well now im just heart broken
First it was the yelly man, then it was your ill-informed and low-class bashing of other show hosts that drove me away. I'm not quite sure what you could do or change now to gain back my appreciation for your little podcast. Best of luck to you though, I feel you are going to need lots of it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 04:20:08 PM
First it was the yelly man, then it was your ill-informed and low-class bashing of other show hosts that drove me away. I'm not quite sure what you could do or change now to gain back my appreciation for your little podcast. Best of luck to you though, I feel you are going to need lots of it.

You are entitled to your opinion but im not here to gain your appreciation. We do not need you to listen, but i do like that you bump this thread up. Keep bumping it up & stay golden.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 02, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

You are entitled to your opinion but im not here to gain your appreciation. We do not need you to listen, but i do like that you bump this thread up. Keep bumping it up & stay golden.
You should give Larry and I all-access passes as many times as we bump your thread for you. At least make me a version without all the yelling.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 04:31:52 PM
You should give Larry and I all-access passes as many times as we bump your thread for you. At least make me a version without all the yelling.

No offense but you seem like a Hillary clinton supporter and your supposed to be my elder... What kind of example are you sir?

Larry is now officially the Lt colonel of end of days radio.... Hes got more balls than you do.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 02, 2016, 04:36:02 PM

No offense but you seem like a Hillary clinton supporter and your supposed to be my elder... What kind of example are you sir?

Larry is now officially the Lt colonel of end of days radio.... Hes got more balls than you do.
Aaaand we're back to you being a fan of balls. Nice.  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 04:39:19 PM
Aaaand we're back to you being a fan of balls. Nice.  :D

You're drowning.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on March 02, 2016, 04:40:36 PM
You're drowning.
Am not.

Last bump from me today--you can have the last word knob-gobbler.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 04:43:36 PM
Am not.

Last bump from me today--you can have the last word knob-gobbler.

I can always count on you dear.

AceAzzameen

Blowhard extraordinaire, angry short person syndrome, who knows- why don't you shoot a measly rope of cum across

<---------this stache?

Corona Kitty

The mind war continues onward