• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 05:47:20 AM
Anybody can go to hell. That’s exactly where I AM going myself. And yes she does have balls. Brass ones. She would go to hell, I’d follow and stay there, and she’d come back completely unscathed. Without a scratch on her.

So she has balls and is going to hell. That’s quite scathing, but if it’s your opinion...

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 05:58:42 AM
So she has balls and is going to hell. That’s quite scathing, but if it’s your opinion...

Whatever Heidi. You’re going to say and do whatever you’re going to say and do. Nice try by trying to sabotage my attempt at getting into the Air Force and seeing certain things this whole community is all about with my own eyes. I know you called the Harlem Recruiter and I know you were probably going to have me hospitalized if you were able to. Nice try but no cigar. FAIL.

You did it with Heather and you tried it with me. I’m the wrong one. I am active in The Movement. Do you get it now?

AC400KICK

Real Brave Heidi. Posting this while I can’t fight back. Real strong brave woman you are. Coward.

You abusive, manipulative pathetic excuse for a human. Maybe you should go to hell and be with your daddy Satan. And you will experience eternity. In hell. You’re coming with me.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 06:36:15 AM
Shall I post more Heidi?

Post all you want. Let’s get this all straight shall we?

1. I didn’t call any Air Force recruiter, why would I even bother doing that from the UK? The chances of you being accepted even without outside intervention were near zero.

2. I posted what you just did a screenshot of before I saw you had been sent to the nursery, feel free to reply to it here it’s sentiment is the same no matter what site.

3. It’s not abusive, it’s the truth and you don’t like it so you are defensive about it.

4. While we are at it - took you 4 days to get to SD. At the very least.

5. Stop being a whiny idiot and take responsibility for your actions, words and messes.

Read the damn post and try and understand. Manchild.

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 08:00:55 AM
Post all you want. Let’s get this all straight shall we?

1. I didn’t call any Air Force recruiter, why would I even bother doing that from the UK? The chances of you being accepted even without outside intervention were near zero.

2. I posted what you just did a screenshot of before I saw you had been sent to the nursery, feel free to reply to it here it’s sentiment is the same no matter what site.

3. It’s not abusive, it’s the truth and you don’t like it so you are defensive about it.

4. While we are at it - took you 4 days to get to SD. At the very least.

5. Stop being a whiny idiot and take responsibility for your actions, words and messes.

Read the damn post and try and understand. Manchild.

1. I had cleared the SSBI
2. Now I’m being impersonated
3.You Are abusive and manipulative. You are what many of us have to put up with on a daily basis
4.San Diego took 2 days, I was averaging 102 miles per hour, the only reason why it wasn’t faster because I did have to stop for gas.
5.I do take responsibility. And so will you when I work with the NYPD, Haverstraw PD, FBI, INTERPOL and whatever the local jurisdiction is for Oxfordshire is.

I was warned about this type of behavior by you by my sources

It’s on..

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:19:53 AM
3.You Are abusive and manipulative. You are what many of us have to put up with on a daily basis
4.San Diego took 2 days, I was averaging 102 miles per hour, the only reason why it wasn’t faster because I did have to stop for gas.
5.I do take responsibility. And so will you when I work with the NYPD, Haverstraw PD, INTERPOL and whatever the local jurisdiction is for Oxfordshire is.

It’s on..
by your own admission it was longer than 2 days as this screenshot illustrates.....  [attachment=1]

AC400KICK

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 30, 2019, 08:27:45 AM
by your own admission it was longer than 2 days as this screenshot illustrates.....  [attachment=1,msg1323751]

No, I admitted nothing. 2 days.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:19:53 AM
5.I do take responsibility. And so will you when I work with the NYPD, Haverstraw PD, FBI, INTERPOL and whatever the local jurisdiction is for Oxfordshire is.

It’s on..
Let us not forget you also stopped in motels.

You also had to dance in your underpants and threaten sexual assault on various females live on youtube.

You do realise that even though they are deleted from your channel YouTube will still have those videos?

Please also include Scotland Yard, everyone else does.

AC400KICK

I will have this entire message board shut down. Again.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:33:04 AM
Is time diffrent in lit city...

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 08:31:55 AM
Let us not forget you also stopped in motels.

You also had to dance in your underpants and threaten sexual assault on various females live on youtube.

You do realise that even though they are deleted from your channel YouTube will still have those videos?

Please also include Scotland Yard, everyone else does.

And I will have you prosecuted for harming animals and working in an abortion clinic for 7 years. Something you say was an “honorable profession”. We are all going to have to answer to God someday. I already have. She won’t be easy on you Heidi. And no, I never stopped at motels or threatened anybody with anything but my Love for them. Come back to Reality. 

AC400KICK

The pieces are in Place. Judgement Day is Near. Even as a former atheist I can attest to This.

AC400KICK

Now I’m going to do Something I never thought I was going to do when I was an atheist..quote Scripture..

whoozit

Does anyone have some popcorn?

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on April 30, 2019, 08:43:50 AM
Does anyone have some popcorn?
Here you go, with a little MJ, just to make things even more interesting.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:35:47 AM
And I will have you prosecuted for harming animals and working in an abortion clinic for 7 years. Something you say was an “honorable profession”. We are all going to have to answer to God someday. I already have. She won’t be easy on you Heidi. And no, I never stopped at motels or threatened anybody with anything but my Love for them. Come back to Reality.

Harming animals?

Where did you get that from?

You never stopped at motels? That’s funny your lives showed you in plenty of rooms ... giving out your phone number, getting calls, you have a short memory Anthony.

Keep trying dear.

ItsOver

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:41:27 AM
Now I’m going to do Something I never thought I was going to do when I was an atheist..quote Scripture..

DynamoHum

Why would you have the message board shut down?

Do you threaten to have WalMart shut down if you don’t like what they sell?

Tantrums tantrums!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:41:27 AM
Maybe you should lighten up a bit, and just get laid. It might help you feel better all this sexual repression can't be good for ya.  Please don't shut down the gabs, that would be a sad day.

Dr. MD MD

Boy, Anthony sure got unlit pretty fast. He seems to bounce around a lot between being lit and unlit. I think he may actually be bi-lit and there is medication for that. Anthony, start taking your meds again!

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2019, 09:52:56 AM
Boy, Anthony sure got unlit pretty fast. He seems to bounce around a lot between being lit and unlit. I think he may actually be bi-lit and there is medication for that. Anthony, start taking your meds again!

Schrodinger’s Anthony.

Jackstar

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 06:13:10 AM
I know you called the Harlem Recruiter and I know you were probably going to have me hospitalized if you were able to

This methodology is not getting the attention it deserves.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Jackstar on April 30, 2019, 02:06:41 PM
This methodology is not getting the attention it deserves.

I don’t think he needs any help with at least one of those...

VC

LIT CITY... Again?

You made it Lit City to the top right of BellGab. Congrats. :D

Lilith

#LIT CITY!

#Praise MV!

Asuka Langley

I am going to bail Anthony out and give him drifting lessons and take After Midnight with Anthony to the streets!

https://streamable.com/q2gqo

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 01, 2019, 08:38:51 PM
I am going to bail Anthony out and give him drifting lessons and take After Midnight with Anthony to the streets!

I hope Anthony didn't lose his password again.