• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 25, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
You've totally fckup this thread

You need to be fed through a wood chipper - soon.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Oh no, Heater's been Vara-fied!

I love it when that no-neck invokes Art as if the former would even have acknowledged him, lol... :o

Can't help but mention HW -can you? Now be a good troll-bot and go shit on that thread for doing your shit here too!

LOL... Vara thinks he's a Legacy of AB too??? Bwahahaha! Egomaniac!

Metron2267 made it to 118 masturbation posts yesterday. Mostly related to HW.  ;)

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 11, 2018, 10:19:49 PM
He is deceptive  and he tries to intimidate anyone who exposes his efforts at deceit

Definitely true.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 25, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
Nahhh, there's plenty more where that came from. Now be a good moron troll and head on over to the HW thread and shit there some today for violating your own "demands" about what anyone can do in this thread. Or, else...

You are the Manchild worthless troll here too.

You've totally fckdup this thread by mentioning HW here so many times. What's wrong with you moron? You need to go troll the HW thread now for violating your own rules by posting stupid shit about HW here. Troll away. Hypocrite.

You and Metron2267 are complete fools by your own actions and words about what you want and demand here. LOL.  ;D

Well, alright. I'm still going to fuck up your posts on the Wade thread until you stay off of this one.
Got it, Vara Cuck?

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 25, 2019, 11:22:50 AM
Got it, Vara Cuck?

Just who is the Varafied Cuck here??? ;)

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 11, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
Vara isn't that bad of a host.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 16, 2018, 11:05:45 PM
As far as Vara goes - I like him...

You learned well from your Cuz cucked boi... Why? Cuz: :D

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 11, 2018, 11:54:37 PM
On a similar note, to anyone interested, please send this old truck driver some money. In return, I will continue with my daily bellgab commentary.
Thank you!

You two live in the same neighborhood don't you? Like Whiskey Sours? Call into his show? You do send him money. Cuz you are his Cuz or his Cucked Boi -Varafied "above". I'm not the one from NC that's got a cucked hard-on for Vara.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 25, 2019, 04:41:17 PM
Just who is the Varafied Cuck here??? ;)

You learned well from your Cuz cucked boi... Why? Cuz: :D

You two live in the same neighborhood don't you? Like Whiskey Sours? Call into his show? You do send him money. Cuz you are his Cuz or his Cucked Boi -Varafied "above". I'm not the one from NC that's got a cucked hard-on for Vara.

Hahaha - look at you! Your posts on here are now dictated by Metron and I. All that time spent digging through all of those old posts thinking that you've found something powerful to say. Uh-huh - you're Vara's Cuck alright!

Metron2267

Ya know when I get one of these low watt trolls in pwnrship the contract is pretty much open-ended, lol... ::)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 02:06:48 PM
A month old, lol.

You masturbate as a manchild/boychild pawned by HW all over this thread, of course, you continuously do it on the HW thread, including today, and you were doing it with "HW" on Micheal Decon's thread yesterday too.

Metron2267 is up to 117 posts today, and he's still here posting more of his infamous drool. 8,732 posts since May 2018.  :-[

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 26, 2019, 04:39:26 PM
Metron2267 is up to 117 posts today, and he's still here posting more of his infamous drool. 8,732 posts since May 2018.  :-[

"My son was 16 and took a joy ride on a golf cart"
"Sorry he was 18 lol so what"

He's like a real-life Danny McBride character

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 26, 2019, 04:39:26 PM
You masturbate as a manchild/boychild pawned by HW all over this thread, of course, you continuously do it on the HW thread, including today, and you were doing it with "HW" on Micheal Decon's thread yesterday too.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but all that someone really needs to do is take a look at ellgab to see who got banned at the same time as you did to figure out what your primary account is. The fucked up thing is that you criticized Bart for doing this same exact thing.
Metron likes the back and forth fighting - I don't.
I just want a place to discuss a show that I like without someone shitting it up for ulterior motive...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 12:59:38 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but all that someone really needs to do is take a look at ellgab to see who got banned at the same time as you did to figure out what your primary account is. The fucked up thing is that you criticized Bart for doing this same exact thing.
I just want a place to discuss a show that I like without someone shitting it up for ulterior motive...

It's a shame Weiner, especially considering the large donations you like to give to things you enjoy.  I know you weren't going to say that, but I'm saying it anyway.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 27, 2019, 01:32:16 AM
It's a shame Weiner, especially considering the large donations you like to give to things you enjoy.  I know you weren't going to say that, but I'm saying it anyway.

Well, let's hope that we can get this thread back on track. 🙂

Dr. MD MD

An ulterior motive like derailing nationalism maybe?

WeinerInHand

I don't see how, but it seems like people have mistaken this as a negative post towards Metron -- that ain't the case. Metron is a friend of mine and will be until I leave bellgab. Plain and Simple.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 09:50:55 AM
I don't see how, but it seems like people have mistaken this as a negative post towards Metron -- that ain't the case. Metron is a friend of mine and will be until I leave bellgab. Plain and Simple.

Yeah, you two globalists seem very happy together. :)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 09:54:23 AM
Yeah, you two globalists seem very happy together. :)

Yeah, I'm to the point where I really don't give a fuck what you think. You accuse others of shitting up threads, but look at you ... everyone's a globalist ... everyone's a fag. How is there value in any of that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 09:57:01 AM
Yeah, I'm to the point where I really don't give a fuck what you think. You accuse others of shitting up threads, but look at you ... everyone's a globalist ... everyone's a fag. How is there value in any of that?

Well, when you think the Bush family is the greatest thing since sliced bread and that only Obama is the source of all evil in the world there’s clearly something up. Frankly, I don’t give a shit what someone who’s the toady of a globalist troll thinks of me because you suck Sperm whale, the largest known mammal on the planet. Is that clear enough for you, you stupid hick faggot? :D

WeinerInHand

Alright, folks. I'm done. This site has devolved to the point that it is nothing more than the back of an elementary school bus where we learned our first swear words. I'm 45 years old and I have no interest in this. I'll miss some of you. Take care.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 10:05:57 AM
Alright, folks. I'm done. This site has devolved to the point that it is nothing more than the back of an elementary school bus where we learned our first swear words. I'm 45 years old and I have no interest in this. I'll miss some of you. Take care.

Metron will be heartbroken. :'(

Dr. MD MD

I think that maybe weiner just has some pizzas to deliver. He’ll probably be back. ;)

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 10:05:57 AM

Next Pawned Wah Act? Sock Puppet Mode?  :-X

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 27, 2019, 09:50:55 AM
Metron is a friend of mine and will be until I leave bellgab. Plain and Simple.

I'm sure you'll keep sending him your warm BM/PM's and keep eating his ass. Enjoy each other's company. :-[

You want to be a Troll Puppy for "your friend" [Bwahahaha!] "plain and simple"... look where it got you following this manchild that shits all over itself... Metron2267 owns your ass and your poop here.

Your brain is Vara-fried... and you keep eating Metron's fatty catlady liver and litter... you're already up to 2,739 posts since the end of May 2018. See you soon... Sock Puppeteer.  ;)

Sadly, you're not going anywhere... you'll keep posting... WeinerInHand or as your Sock Puppet in Masturbation Mode for your master puppeteer -Metron2267.