• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 10, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
https://youtu.be/OBG0WBNBQNk

Ghostly apparition fills the screen at around 2:01.

That was just one of his cats transforming into pure light.

Probably Orangey.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 10, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
https://youtu.be/OBG0WBNBQNk

Ghostly apparition fills the screen at around 2:01.

And hello. What's been going on in SendaLand? Did he end up getting thousands of dollars of AlienCon donations?

Hey Erinn, not thousands but he did pull in about $150 in donations at that was enough for him to stop crying for now.

And I think Amber is trolling him now. She has realized what a con , artist is not the right word, a con armature he is and I doubt that $20 will ever show up.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

You of all people know that he has his funds divided into carefully counted piles of physical money (It is believed on one of the less cluttered shelves. Presumably they have carefully typed and printed labels on the shelf edge) and every now and then he has to 'steal' from one pile to put in another careful pile when the funds of that pile have either a) been spent on essential shit he doesn't need b) put into another pile that will be used for none essential shit he doesn't need.

Obviously such a careful accounting system has its drawbacks, and occasionally a cat will walk across the shelf and knock the carefully arranged piles into a heap on the shit strewn floor and Senda is in a real mess than. Not only that but no-one will come out and help him sort it out, so the best he can do is guess how much is in each pile...This is a task destined for heartache as he has no idea what was in each pile and which pile owes what to which for whatever it was he was going to steal from to buy.

He does what he always does. Grifts for the money he thinks got dropped or he miscalculated and adds a few dozen percent.

Are you clear now?

There is also a special pile that he can borrow from. That pile is the money that he believes his is owed,

The prime example is the coast to coast money, it did not arrive fast enough so he took out Patday loans to fill the pile and use it.

A recent example was Ahbram telling him he would try to give him $30 so Gere allocated that cash for something. When it did not come in he had to take from the Art Bell book sale pile and use it for cat food and that meant his Alien Con fund was short and he declared that Ahbram was o longer a friend.
Ahbram did eventually come up with the cash and the bromance is back.

A fun week of anticipation awaits us. Can you feel the excitement? Senda's upcoming Aliencon trip has already garnered worldwide headlines.

"Solid Financial Forecast Prompts Positive Outlook In Advance Of Trip" - Wall Street Journal

"His Celebrated Journey Of Discovery Confirms America's Attitude Of Tolerance Towards The Welfare Underclass" - Washington Post

"If Senda Were Russian We Would Be Disgusted By His Very Existence" - Pravda

"Will His Bus Trip On A Lonely Deserted Highway Be Interrupted By An Encounter With Dark Forces Beyond His Control?" - Fate Magazine

"Senda's YouTube Channel Undergoes Twelve Percent Subscriber Increase In Advance Of Aliencon" - Variety

"His Red Shorts Sets The Standard For Stylishness And Practicality" - GQ

"Discover The Higher Efficiency Bus Engine Destined To Power The Guy From Pittsburgh Over The Blacktop" - Motor Trend

"YouTube's George Senda To Throw Out Opening Pitch At Saturday's Dodger Game" - L.A. Times

Lord Grantham

"12 Sexy Tips to Make You "Twitch" Hard This Summer, the Senda Way" - Cosmopolitan

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 11, 2018, 06:53:26 AM
"12 Sexy Tips to Make You "Twitch" Hard This Summer, the Senda Way" - Cosmopolitan
wouldn’t Cosmo be geared more to slow Kathy ?
“12 Sexy Mayo Tips to Drive Your FAT FALKIE to TWITCHING HEAVEN” ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 11, 2018, 07:35:08 AM
wouldn’t Cosmo be geared more to slow Kathy ?
“12 Sexy Mayo Tips to Drive Your FAT FALKIE to TWITCHING HEAVEN” ?
I think your right. The first one be longs in Détails.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 11, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

"I was that alien who George had an encounter with"- National Enquirer.

"Toilet plunging; An experts perspective with George Senda"- Popular Mechanics.

"Pimping that bitchin Prius the Kathy Samsquatch way" - Street Rods

"Unforgettable light rail journeys in Sacramento with G Senda (Bonus Photo spread!) - Rail Times

"Dining experiences in Pasadena; Fellow diners recall their encounters with Martinez's very own raconteur G Senda" - Vanity Fair

"Youtube: making it pay and work for YOU. An unmissable exclusive from George Senda" - Business Insider.

Yorkshire pud

"Define those abbs and pecs in five days, George Senda shows how it's done" - Men's health.

"Making more use of soup kitchens on a budget with a fat cunt" - War Cry

was FAT FALKIE ever a “paid” contributor to “Playboy” or “Penthouse Forum” ?
or was he more of a “Hustler” type guy ?

Lord Grantham

"After Watching 12 Hours of 'The Guy from Pittsburgh', I'm Straight Now" - The Bay Area Reporter

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 11, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
"After Watching 12 Hours of 'The Guy from Pittsburgh', I'm Straight Now" - The Bay Area Reporter
lol.

"George Senda Faux Leather Bear Bondage Harness with optional Ball Gag" As seen in International Gay Mâle.  Now at the Bellgab Store. Only $59.95 《-------Wow!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 11, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
well, he must have missed hearing the leaked FAT FALKIE tapes describing his romantic interlude in the County Lockup ?
remember, the time he sashayed around in his RED jail issued SHORTS and enticed 5 BIG BLACK MEN into an “explore BOTH of his filthy holes” sexual frenzy...

you forgot, FAT FALKIE swings BOTH ways
and he isn’t racist !

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 11, 2018, 07:41:13 AM
"I was that alien who George had an encounter with"- National Enquirer
shouldn’t that have been titled...
“I was that Alien, who FAT FALKIE tricked me into anal probing him” ?

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 11, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
shouldn’t that have been titled...
“I was that Alien, who FAT FALKIE tricked me into anal probing him” ?
The question that I have for the alien is, Did falkie has a healthy prostate??? The tax payers of California has a right to know if their tax dollars is being wasted or not??

Bluejay

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 11, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
lol.

"George Senda Faux Leather Bear Bondage Harness with optional Ball Gag" As seen in International Gay Mâle.  Now at the Bellgab Store. Only $59.95 《-------Wow!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: damon on June 11, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
The question that I have for the alien is, Did falkie has a healthy prostate??? The tax payers of California has a right to know if their tax dollars is being wasted or not??

It's no good, Angela, I outed you yesterday. Haven't you Germans persecuted enough Jews by now?

damon

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
It's no good, Angela, I outed you yesterday. Haven't you Germans persecuted enough Jews by now?
First of all, Im not a german. Second of all, George is a 33rd Degree Grifter.

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
Fuck Senda with a leather-bound edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

At this point the list of things that should be forced into the fat cunt's rectum is longer that Encyclopaedia Britannica. Fuck Senda with a spiked club.

Quote from: ONeill on June 11, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
At this point the list of things that should be forced into the fat cunt's rectum is longer that Encyclopaedia Britannica. Fuck Senda with a spiked club.
might I suggest the spike club be a BIG BLACK one with an ALIEN HEAD grip ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable link=topic=5425.msg1246572#msg1246572 date

I suggest he put a collar on her, and declare her to be his support animal.

God damn that was funny

Quote from: Bluejay on June 10, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

WTF ?
did they kidnap and then drop FAT FALKIE off in the desert and take off in the pickup...
that had a bunch of busty blonde adolescent cheerleaders in the “bed” ?

GravitySucks

If I understand correctly, SendaConâ,,¢️ Has cancelled his hotel room at the Sheraton for all except Saturday night. He is going up Friday and will make a nuisance of himself until the 3pm checkin on Saturday. Then he will have to be out by 11am or noon Sunday but his train ticket is for Monday morning.

Has anyone warned Pasadena Social Services?

Should we at least send Kathy a pizza?

Yorkshire pud

I found myself up on Watt Avenue today...And thought it a great time to recreate one of those magical and cinematic pearls that only Senda productionsâ,,¢ can bring...

Without further ado, here is the original and the lovingly recreated remake. Brought to you by "Shut tha ph'uk up Productionsâ,,¢". Made on a budget of nothing, and to keep within the original screenplay, no pre or post production editing. No costume designer (Red shortsâ,,¢ not withstanding) and absolutely no script.

https://vimeo.com/274582138

https://vimeo.com/274581972

Yorkshire pud

Ooops about above...  ;D

I found myself up on Watt Avenue today...And thought it a great time to recreate one of those magical and cinematic pearls that only Senda productionsâ,,¢ can bring...

Without further ado, here is the original and the lovingly recreated remake. Brought to you by "Shut tha ph'uk up Productionsâ,,¢". Made on a budget of nothing, and to keep within the original screenplay, no pre or post production editing. No costume designer (Red shortsâ,,¢ not withstanding) and absolutely no script.

https://vimeo.com/274597169

https://vimeo.com/274596979

And let us not forget..How a certain Austrian thought of him.. :-\  (Though the plans changed since this)

https://vimeo.com/236181005

^^^^  Wow.  This could open up a whole new fascinating world of Senda recreation video's.  That great video he did outside the Foodmaxx, the Wellsfargo and Starbucks.   The possibilities are great!

Heck maybe even some Hacienda Diroma's at this level of detail?