• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
You can't be Bothered? I ask you..did you "bother" to go to school? Of course you did.. school is many times a "bother" but we put up with the "bother" to learn.

Superstardom youtuber and a
now Super Hero.
I'd bother...
Is there a way to make youtube accounts that's not such a pain? Watching his videos has made me as lazy as he is.

NXOEED

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 10, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
Your stuff is nothing like George Senda. He's an angry old man who yells at the camera or yells at the fat lady on the phone and abuses his audience for not sending him money. That and he eats with those fat, shit-stained fingers held close up to the camera for the world to see. And he abuses cats, hits Slow Kathy, "plunges the toilet," get goes down stairs all the time to get food out of the dumpster of his apartment complex.

I like your videos. You're sharing your artwork with us which is fun to watch. The Genesis Porridge drawing was cool too. The videos of you drawing remind me of Bob Ross painting the happy clouds and happy trees. The Current 93 or whatever it is sound track gives good atmosphere.

Thank you kindly for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 10, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
I thought he was half-blind. What's he doing getting more books?

He didn’t have them. Someone else might have bought them.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 09, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
... FAT FALKIE is a natural !
to become America’s ASS WIPE STICK king !...

In lieu of a donation - since he is no longer accepting them - I have a couple of suggestions for Falkie.

Since he is already set up to sell Art Bell t-shirts and coffee mugs, why not add a wipe stick line?  He could offer wipe sticks with plastic Art Bell heads as handles - a unique and useful collectable knickknack any Art Bell collector would cherish.  A sure conversation starter, and a growing need in the area of personal hygiene for our ever more obese society.

My suggestion would be that he expand the line to include George Noory and Heather Wad wipe stick handles as well, both as individual items and as a set - with the heads being interchangeable.

My second suggestion is he get creative and figure out a way to bring Kathie along free.  If he leaves her at hime, he's going to miss her.  He'll also never hear the end of it (''you went to Alien Con, and left me home'').  Without Kathie, his caregiver, Abram, his neighbors, his doctors, his social worker, etc, he's going to have to do everything for himself all weekend, and that's certainly to be avoided - he looked like he was about to die last time, and that was just crossing the street.

I suggest he put a collar on her, and declare her to be his support animal.   That gets her on the train, into the hotel, into any restaurant, and into Alien Con.  All at no charge.  You're welcome.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on June 10, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
ah thank you dude.

the uploading videos thing is a relatively new activity for me. i've had this account for years but never did anything with it until about two weeks ago. i started doing it because of a really good friend of mine who died. i didn't know he had a youtube channel until after he was gone, and it was a real comfort to be able to go back and watch pieces of his life.

Sorry about the loss your friend. He helped you after his passing, that is very special!

Like your sketch book!.. I'm pretty sure you have a White Crow hoodie, if so and you have time please do a sketch of the White Crow. Let your creative juices flow!

PM me about costs etc.. I really hope you will take the project on..

Thank you for your consideration.

Peace be with you.

Hope Faith Love ALL

https://youtu.be/LUPKifROotc

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
Sorry about the loss your friend. He helped you after his passing, that is very special!

Like your sketch book!.. I'm pretty sure you have a White Crow hoodie, if so and you have time please do a sketch of the White Crow. Let your creative juices flow!

Peace be with you.

Hope Faith Love ALL

His costs will be pennies. His price, on the other hand, is negotiable throught GravitySucks’ Ceiling Art and Miscellaneous Paranormal Paraphernaliaâ,,¢️, LTD. Have your people call my people

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on June 10, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeTA3qUJ1U
Dont worry everyone, in this video George said that he used some of the car fund to pay for the internet bill. The question is why he did not use the car fund to go to the CONcon aka Aliencon. If going to aliencon was that important to him why didn't he use the money from the car fund then??

You of all people know that he has his funds divided into carefully counted piles of physical money (It is believed on one of the less cluttered shelves. Presumably they have carefully typed and printed labels on the shelf edge) and every now and then he has to 'steal' from one pile to put in another careful pile when the funds of that pile have either a) been spent on essential shit he doesn't need b) put into another pile that will be used for none essential shit he doesn't need.

Obviously such a careful accounting system has its drawbacks, and occasionally a cat will walk across the shelf and knock the carefully arranged piles into a heap on the shit strewn floor and Senda is in a real mess than. Not only that but no-one will come out and help him sort it out, so the best he can do is guess how much is in each pile...This is a task destined for heartache as he has no idea what was in each pile and which pile owes what to which for whatever it was he was going to steal from to buy.

He does what he always does. Grifts for the money he thinks got dropped or he miscalculated and adds a few dozen percent.

Are you clear now?

NXOEED

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

Peace be with you.

Hope Faith Love ALL

Aw thank you kindly, WhiteCrow. Yeah I'll totally draw you a white crow. I kind of already have a bunch of crows of varying shades and colors but would be happy to make one specifically for you.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on June 10, 2018, 07:16:10 PM
Aw thank you kindly, WhiteCrow. Yeah I'll totally draw you a white crow. I kind of already have a bunch of crows of varying shades and colors but would be happy to make one specifically for you.

Sincerely thank you.. I had my staff send out the hoodies.. did you request one?, if didn't,  PM your size and shipping info and I'll make sure you receive one..

Quote from: Norm on June 10, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
Plus he wears 56 sized stretch shorts

No that is not correct.  You can blame the confusion for this on Sendatwat himself.  He stated in a video that his pants size was 62 inches, then quickly backtracked once the howls of laughter commenced and huffed that they are "only" 58 inches.  You can see the scene from the video where he defends himself on my Falkie Music Video, the part where he holds up the red shorts and they look gigantic, then he stretches them out to their full width and they impossibly become Graf Zeppelin size.  It's like a magic trick.

Quote from: Norm on June 10, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
Yep that's one fat fucker all right.

Back on Redbook, about ten years ago, he announced with pride that he was down to 353 lbs.  The others were incredulous that he was so fucking huge and that he would make such a self-congratulatory post about it.  He's like a fuckin child.  An extremely fat child.

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
Because he used tripod funds to buy new shoes. He didn’t have a new shoes fund so he had to use internet funds to buy new books, some blu-rays and a kitty catnip scratch post. STFU or he will bury your ass with his survival shovel.
just let him try. He just does not have the balls to do that to my ass. hahaha He is not a real man but he is a jubba the hutt with no access to boba fett. May the force of an alien finger probe his ass and or the better con artist takes him money from him aka the money that he conned people out of.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 10, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Is there a way to make youtube accounts that's not such a pain? Watching his videos has made me as lazy as he is.

Lazy as George you fancy yourself now? Oh come on now..  surely you jest.. what's next, telling us, you also have super hero upper body strength?

Let's start slow. first get yourself a podcast, then attact a few listeners.. then get mad at them because they don't donate/subscribe.. invent grifts, almost any reason works .. air conditioner broke.. kitty Katz need food.. never give up until achieve super star super hero.. all it takes is showing up.. 90% perservance!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2018, 06:36:46 PM
In lieu of a donation - since he is no longer accepting them - I have a couple of suggestions for Falkie.

Since he is already set up to sell Art Bell t-shirts and coffee mugs, why not add a wipe stick line?  He could offer wipe sticks with plastic Art Bell heads as handles - a unique and useful collectable knickknack any Art Bell collector would cherish.  A sure conversation starter, and a growing need in the area of personal hygiene for our ever more obese society.

My suggestion would be that he expand the line to include George Noory and Heather Wad wipe stick handles as well, both as individual items and as a set - with the heads being interchangeable.

My second suggestion is he get creative and figure out a way to bring Kathie along free.  If he leaves her at hime, he's going to miss her.  He'll also never hear the end of it (''you went to Alien Con, and left me home'').  Without Kathie, his caregiver, Abram, his neighbors, his doctors, his social worker, etc, he's going to have to do everything for himself all weekend, and that's certainly to be avoided - he looked like he was about to die last time, and that was just crossing the street.

I suggest he put a collar on her, and declare her to be his support animal.   That gets her on the train, into the hotel, into any restaurant, and into Alien Con.  All at no charge.  You're welcome.
IF he sold one with a FAT FALKIE head, with a mouth that opens and a snaggletooth appears to hold the toilet paper...
on the business end

HEY, why didn’t I think of that before ?
I might just patent that...
along with a trademark !

LOL

NXOEED

Quote from: brig on June 10, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
I'm subscribed NXOEED.  I like your presentations, Thanks!  :)

ah thank you so much, brig.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

You of all people know that he has his funds divided into carefully counted piles of physical money (It is believed on one of the less cluttered shelves. Presumably they have carefully typed and printed labels on the shelf edge) and every now and then he has to 'steal' from one pile to put in another careful pile when the funds of that pile have either a) been spent on essential shit he doesn't need b) put into another pile that will be used for none essential shit he doesn't need.

Obviously such a careful accounting system has its drawbacks, and occasionally a cat will walk across the shelf and knock the carefully arranged piles into a heap on the shit strewn floor and Senda is in a real mess than. Not only that but no-one will come out and help him sort it out, so the best he can do is guess how much is in each pile...This is a task destined for heartache as he has no idea what was in each pile and which pile owes what to which for whatever it was he was going to steal from to buy.

He does what he always does. Grifts for the money he thinks got dropped or he miscalculated and adds a few dozen percent.

Are you clear now?

I've also heard him mention in passing "his bitcoin".

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 10, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
I've also heard him mention in passing "his bitcoin".

If that idiot has a bitcoin or even a fraction of one and is still paying interest on some silver coins and an antique gopro, he is a bigger idiot than he comes across on his videos.

Ubless of course he lost his wallet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
If that idiot has a bitcoin or even a fraction of one and is still paying interest on some silver coins and an antique gopro, he is a bigger idiot than he comes across on his videos.

Ubless of course he lost his wallet. rent cheque.

:o

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBG0WBNBQNk
george is talking about his pussies cats and mail call. so please don't waste your time.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 10, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
IF he sold one with a FAT FALKIE head, with a mouth that opens and a snaggletooth appears to hold the toilet paper...
on the business end...

LOL

Lol.  What self respecting poster wouldn't want such a keepsake of their time spent here. 

FallenSeraph

https://youtu.be/OBG0WBNBQNk

Ghostly apparition fills the screen at around 2:01.

And hello. What's been going on in SendaLand? Did he end up getting thousands of dollars of AlienCon donations?