• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ONeill on June 04, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Jesus, I approached this video like a midlife crisis sex tourist approaches the door of a Filipino brothel

Meaning, you expected to get ripped off, and you were.  Quit blubbering.

Quote from: Norm on June 04, 2018, 06:41:03 PM
As usual all advice will be ignored as he continues to spew ignorant remarks while shoveling down untested food items into his ever-expanding pie hole until that one day instead of coming home from another emergency hospital visit his final destination will be the Contra Costa County crematorium.

The only question left is, will George Noory announce his good friend, "The Guy from Pittsburg" has left the stage?
...without grinning (and a muffled chuckle...)

I doubt it

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
...without grinning (and a muffled chuckle...)

I doubt it

I remember when it was put to him about Kathy passing away before him (in relation to how he feels about her). His reply was strange but typical: "Of course I'd be upset......I guess".

He guesses he might be upset? Of course though she doesn't have a high yield credit card to go out and wax down with Apple.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2018, 07:31:33 PM
I remember when it was put to him about Kathy passing away before him (in relation to how he feels about her). His reply was strange but typical: "Of course I'd be upset......I guess".

He guesses he might be upset? Of course though she doesn't have a high yield credit card to go out and wax down with Apple.
I wonder IF FAT FALKIE is so hot on getting his license back (he stated recently that he is going to DEMAND his Doctor signs off) because slow Kathy controls the $4K and he is planning on the car be titled to the both of them...
you know, just in case she “goes first”...
I feel certain they have discussed it and FAT FALKIE would then get a “certain item”..the Prius, when slow Kathy dies...

I highly doubt he would even pay to cook her or put her in the ground...
you know, they are NOT married anyway

I just thought of something...
has slow Kathy ever “donated” to FAT FALKIE ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

Does putrid sweat and contributions to the ruined mattress count as a donation?

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 04, 2018, 08:38:09 PM
Breast Milk, Did she ever donated to falkie? (in yoda voice)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Darth Vader on June 04, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
Breast Milk, Did she ever donated to falkie? (in yoda voice)

Not sure she has. He did see a hooker provider who did accomodate his wishes though. But her name escapes me.

Quote from: Norm on June 04, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
I've yet to notice evidence of visible underwear when his royal highness stands up and has to pull up his shorts. That considered likely leaves fecal matter contamination everywhere, on his chair, in the air, on his keyboard and shared with Abhram during his visits.

Multiply that event happening every day for years and you have a serious biological hazard just waiting to spread to adjacent dwellings.

It's only a matter time....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2018, 09:37:37 PM
Not sure she has. He did see a hooker provider who did accomodate his wishes though. But her name escapes me.

KellyDD, Decadent Dianne and Farrah88 all gave him money.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2018, 10:09:33 PM
KellyDD, Decadent Dianne and Farrah88 all gave him money.

That other board must have been a trip and a half!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 04, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Which one breast fed him?

None of them were young enough to have kids, the one with a "Goddamned baby" and cancer was pre RedBook.
KellyDD gave him some sort of freebee, What the exact act was never said.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2018, 10:40:18 PM
Seems believable to me

FAT FALKIE...FAT FALKIE
WHO are you kidding ?
yea, all one has to do is he the internet...
at his height and girth...
I am guessing his tonnage is closer to 450 pounds

the before FAT photo of this guy looks like FAT FALKIE might IF he lost 100 pounds !

who is he kidding ?
his FAT ASS probably busted the scales !

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
None of them were young enough to have kids, the one with a "Goddamned baby" and cancer was pre RedBook.
KellyDD gave him some sort of freebee, What the exact act was never said.
so, am I right ?
KellyDD took “sloppy seconds” after slow Kathy and the mayo ?

wonder what “it” smelled (or tasted) like ?
ewwww

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2018, 10:31:01 PM
Did Senda go to Trumps doctor?

He says he is down to 227.3 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8m8ovUFDg4
I call bullshit on that. Its no way he is 227.3 lbs. He's lying again or just did not hear the doctor when he said falkies weight.  I think that the Doctor said the falkie has 227.3 lbs of shit inside his colon.

another thing...
FAT FALKIE has the video running during an emergency room fiasco ?
but NO VIDEO of the scale reading ?
or his Doctor happy about his blood pressure ?

OH, and how did FAT FALKIE’s DEMANDING his Doctor sign “papers” indicating he NEVER had a stroke AND he is “fit” to drive ?
WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF THAT ?

WHO is he kidding ?
himself ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 05, 2018, 12:08:45 AM
No.
Oops
so FAT FALKIE wasn’t seeing slow Kathy at the time of the “freebie” ?
was the “freebie” before or after the dinner KellyDD enjoyed with FAT FALKIE and slow Kathy ?
was the “freebie” after he lost his virginity in the County Lockup ?
so it was after the “freebie” FAT FALKIE had to throw out his mattress ?

I guess my FAT FALKIE timelines are in error...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 05, 2018, 12:22:42 AM
Oops
so FAT FALKIE wasn’t seeing slow Kathy at the time of the “freebie” ?
was the “freebie” before or after the dinner KellyDD enjoyed with FAT FALKIE and slow Kathy ?
was the “freebie” after he lost his virginity in the County Lockup ?
so it was after the “freebie” FAT FALKIE had to throw out his mattress ?

I guess my FAT FALKIE timelines are in error...

Yes
Before
After
Unrelated events.

As far as I know the freebie was just boob play. I heard from Kelly that something happened but never what happened.

I've weighed 227 pounds, but I was trim with less than 15 percent body fat. I was a body builder. Here is FAt Falkie claiming to weigh the same amount while 2 of me could fit inside of him.

Norm

Right, maybe when he was 18. Does he ever tell truth about anything? Let's examine the facts shall we?

He wears a 56 or was it 52 inch pair of shorts, has a neck larger than his head. He's so fat he waddles when he walks.

I'd venture to say the correct number would be 327 lbs at the very minimum but it's likely closer to 400 easy.

Look at the crap he eats, the sugars, the carbs, the processed food. And he's constantly eating, his 4 hour marathon live youtube videos show him with his mouth constantly full of something and it ain't carrots!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 05, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
As far as I know the freebie was just boob play. I heard from Kelly that something happened but never what happened.

I think that he got to stroke off on her tits (russian).  Who did the taffy-pulling, I'm not sure.

GravitySucks

Wasn’t he going to demand the “I did not have a stroke” paperwork?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

Maybe he did, the doc told him he couldn't do it. Two reasons I suppose. 1, if the doc knows he's had a stroke and it's in his notes, then he can't attest he hasn't. 2, if the doc doesn't know or it isn't in his notes (both unlikely, but possible I suppose), the doc can't prove a negative, and can only say as far as they're aware. But as Senda already told the DMV, he already minced his chances.

You can bet if his demand went well, he'd be crowing about it. Instead I think we can be certain he was very meek and the doc told him politely but firmly to go and fuck himself with the entire suite of operating impliments used to extract chainsaws, fire hydrants, tower cranes and many other objects that should be crammed up Senda's arse.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 03:23:09 AM
plain and simple !
FAT FALKIE missed a golden opportunity at ANOTHER MALPRACTICE SUIT !
where oh where was his trusty 👁pad when he needed it !
he should have video of his doctor telling him NO to his DEMAND he sign all kinds of papers attesting to the fact he is STROKE FREE and healthy enough to DRIVE !

and for good measure his doctor’s NURSE weighing him !

open and shut case !

he PROVES to the court ho healthy he is !
(hiding ALL THE PAPERWORK he has in his possession showing WHAT A FUCKED UP DISABLED SICK UNHEALTHY MESS HE REALLY IS...and hide ALL THE VIDEOS showing HIM SICK DISABLED FUCKED UP and especially ALL THE “AND THE PAIN CAME” videos !)

and to top it off GET ON THE TRUCK SCALES IN COURT AND PROVE HIS ACTUAL WEIGHT OF 457 POUNDS and the video of his GIANT NEW SHORTS from the FAT MANS STORE !