• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Thinner and fit people make the better competitive eaters.

Senda has too much fat taking up space so his stomach can not expand fast enough to accommodate a large amount of food in a short time. Also the fit person stronger muscles that assist in getting everything down fast...

Could he keep them in his cheeks, like a squirrel?

Quote from: whoozit on June 02, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
So George is an eating marathoner but the competition are sprinters.

Sort of but I look at Senda as a goat. He eats mush mashed crap.

I think any pro would tap out if they were served his dish of beef stew mixed with old orators and smothered in catchup, mustard, bbq sauce and soy sauce.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2018, 06:33:46 PM
Could he keep them in his cheeks, like a squirrel?

The judges do a mouth check at the end with flash lights.

I fell down a rabbit hole on YouTube once and saw way to many videos on it.

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

I think any pro would tap out if they were served his dish of beef stew mixed with old orators and smothered in catchup, mustard, bbq sauce and soy sauce.
What, no mustard?
https://youtu.be/2DdkP6U4WjY

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

what about his famous half thawed chicken soup ?

I miss Onan getting cranky whenever anyone used the term ''fat car''

any word yet on...
FAT FALKIES toxicology report ?
well, I guess I should say his labs...
toxicology usually refers to a dead person...
too bad it couldn’t have been a toxicology report I am waiting on
and what about the poisoned coffee ?

My bet is that he drank coffee stronger than he"s used to on a relatively empty stomach and had a Panic Attack.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 02, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
My bet is that he drank coffee stronger than he"s used to on a relatively empty stomach and had a Panic Attack.
I would think since the State of California is FAT FALKIE’s caretaker, they would have him fully evaluated for his own benefit...
the physicians should, by now, have noted many times how sick he really is...
the question is...
will the evaluation be done ?
the second question is...
where will they place FAT FALKIE, for the necessary round the clock care he so desperately requires ?

did the physician sign a waiver permission slip for aliencon ?

nurse Ratchet...
where are you ?

is it too late to start a gofundme for a FAT CAR for FAT FALKIE to use at aliencon ?
that left numb paralyzed foot needs it !

and his IGUANA hernia would appreciate it also !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 02, 2018, 07:13:23 PM
any word yet on...
FAT FALKIES toxicology report ?
well, I guess I should say his labs...
toxicology usually refers to a dead person...
too bad it couldn’t have been a toxicology report I am waiting on
and what about the poisoned coffee ?

He will get the coffee tested. Just as soon as he has the funds and free time. So it will be several years from now.

I am looking forward to him telling his Dr to crap or get of the pot, a saying he uses wrong, only to discover that taking pills for a few months will not take care of his cholesterol. It also requires diet and excersize.

FAT SENDA doesn’t need a Toyota Highlander Hybrid...
he needs to think BIGGER !
California Aging and Disabilities Resource Centers (ARDCs)
For elderly and disabled residents of California, the state’s many ARDCs are standing by to help you acquire your HANDICAP VAN and FAT CART. They also provide an extensive roster of other services and resources, and every aging or disabled person can benefit

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2018, 07:36:39 PM
He will get the coffee tested. Just as soon as he has the funds and free time. So it will be several years from now.

I am looking forward to him telling his Dr to crap or get of the pot, a saying he uses wrong, only to discover that taking pills for a few months will not take care of his cholesterol. It also requires diet and excersize.

Eh? And? Senda was reading medical journals at three. It goes without saying the dumbass doctors have fucked up with his treatment, worse, they probably conspired with the evil MV. Not many know or admit to that.

Norm

Senda is medically qualified to perform a heart bypass operation on himself. Just ask him, he knows more than those idiot doctors who keep telling him to lose weight.

Quote from: Norm on June 02, 2018, 09:45:02 PM
Senda is medically qualified to perform a heart bypass operation on himself. Just ask him, he knows more than those idiot doctors who keep telling him to lose weight.

IMO, FAT FALKIE should start with his IGUANA hernia repair and get those testicular cords untangled first...
damn, he needs to begin with the easy stuff first
IMO, he should wait on operating in Casa Senda until he gets his air filtration unit in working order...
and the place flea and bedbug bombed...

think he will do it on the sofa bed ?
the toilet ?
or the kitchen ?

IMO the kitchen counter, after cleaning with oven cleaner, might be the best bet

chefist

If George goes to Aliencon...I'll give the link for the live thread where we all follow his adventures.

Stay tuned.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2018, 10:01:22 PM
If George goes to Aliencon...I'll give the link for the live thread where we all follow his adventures.

Stay tuned.

Thanks Chefist!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 02, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

About 20 something years ago a mentally challenged man had decided he was producing too much testosterone and therefore it stood to reason he castrated himself...Not convinced he had 'cured' himself he set about removing his adrenal glands..using medical books, local anaesthetic, sharp scalpel blades and sutures. He 'got lost' and took himself to the local ER before he presumably bled to death. The surgeons although naturally concerned at his bravado and obvious mental state however complimented him on his apparent competence in using his rudimentary surgical instruments and no operating theatre. Medically he hadn't been far off doing correctly what he intended to do.  ;D

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Stay tuned.

gee. seems that it was just last year he was saying how he had the Alien Con all planned out... with cash to spare.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 02, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
gee. seems that it was just last year he was saying how he had the Alien Con all planned out... with cash to spare.

Even within the last month or two.

I didn't want to say it and expose him to close questioning, but I believe Falkie has more than enough cash and credit on hand to travel there, get a very nice hotel room, enjoy meals out, and buy all the books, t-shirts, collectable memorabilia that he sees and likes, special smaller sessions with his favorite stars, and autographs. 

He's detailed it all out on video for going on a year now, with frequent updates as to how it was coming along.  He had the money ad credit all lined up, and that was before Curtis collected the money for his three day pass.

I believe the current donation campaign is for the car, land, container home, next year's Alien Con, and cat food.  If so, he should be more upfront about it. 

It's possible I suppose that he drew the money out to take with him, including cash advances on his credit cards, only to have it stolen by a Newport smoking black man - and is too distraught and embarrassed to tell us

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 02, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

I'll hit the road only when I see a video from the train station...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
Even within the last month or two.

I didn't want to say it and expose him to close questioning, but I believe Falkie has more than enough cash and credit on hand to travel there, get a very nice hotel room, enjoy meals out, and buy all the books, t-shirts, collectable memorabilia that he sees and likes, special smaller sessions with his favorite stars, and autographs. 

He's detailed it all out on video for going on a year now, with frequent updates as to how it was coming along.  He had the money ad credit all lined up, and that was before Curtis collected the money for his three day pass.

I believe the current donation campaign is for the car, land, container home, next year's Alien Con, and cat food.  If so, he should be more upfront about it.

His lack of funds and need to beg stems from his lost rent money order. But he recently exposed that lie when he complained that the rental company had problems cashing his check and that from now on they would only take money orders from him. He was able to write checks therefore it was all a lie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2018, 12:05:31 AM
His lack of funds and need to beg stems from his lost rent money order. But he recently exposed that lie when he complained that the rental company had problems cashing his check and that from now on they would only take money orders from him. He was able to write checks therefore it was all a lie.

He ordered a new pair of shoes for AlienCon in spite of not having money.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

Good catch...you find these little Easter Eggs along the path of Senda...his excuses ring hollow...

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
Sounds like a plan, brother...hehehe

You hearing what the 4channers are saying if he shows up?