• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 08:37:28 PM
I understand this will be heartbreaking news for some of you but MITD with Heather has for some time now been growing every day in subs. The show with Heather has legs and will continue to grow.

She has improved greatly. Now I fully understand that those of you who have decided to hate her will continue to do so but the growing number of subs says there is a wider World out there that does not feel that way. I continue to help her in every way possible.

I know she would love to be able to again join Bell Gab since her roots are here but I have advised her not to do so because of all the hate, if that ever changes I will let her know. I am well aware it is not everybody here but it is still many.

Thought you all might enjoy a update, or not.

Art
So now Heather is your child?  I thought you said this place was a Den of Snakes and you would never be back,, I might of been wrong and then again it would not be the first time I was.

Art Bell

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 08:44:23 PM
So now Heather is your child?  I thought you said this place was a Den of Snakes and you would never be back,, I might of been wrong and then again it would not be the first time I was.

I did at one point say I was leaving, but not forever. I don't come here very frequently because of all the negative stuff but I remain a Bell Gabber. I do return every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

EarthAlien007

I understand this will be heartbreaking news for some of you but MITD with Heather has for some time now been growing every day in subs. The show with Heather has legs and will continue to grow.

The heartbreaking news is a lot of us miss MITD with Art Bell.

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 08:49:36 PM
I did at one point say I was leaving, but not forever. I don't come here very frequently because of all the negative stuff but I remain a Bell Gabber. I do return every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

coaster

I know she would love to be able to again join Bell Gab since her roots are here but I have advised her not to do so because of all the hate, if that ever changes I will let her know.

Glad to know you control her now. thanks for the lame attempt at a guilt trip though..
only way to make your show work is for you to return.

chefist

She has improved greatly. Now I fully understand that those of you who have decided to hate her will continue to do so but the growing number of subs says there is a wider World out there that does not feel that way. I continue to help her in every way possible.

I know she would love to be able to again join Bell Gab since her roots are here but I have advised her not to do so because of all the hate, if that ever changes I will let her know. I am well aware it is not everybody here but it is still many.

Art

Art

You need some marketing support in your posts on Bellbag! Check out the BlogGab thread and I'll help you out!

If you define criticism as hate, then yes, Heather should not post. However, insulting BellGab will not compensate for the complete disaster that you created.

You created this entire mess and you appointed the wrong person to the job to replace you. You put Heather in an untenable situation.

Look in the mirror, Mr Bell....

All the best....

Chefist

Danger!UFO

Art

Art: Please do a show once in a while. There's so much going on in the news. We need your take on things. Maybe guest with Heath
er for the first hour.  We need you, man!

73s

Art

Perhaps a 2 drink minimum before venturing onto Bellgab is in order?

bateman

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2016, 08:51:24 PM
Glad to know you control her now. thanks for the lame attempt at a guilt trip though..
only way to make your show work is for you to return.

He's had his hand up her ass like a puppeteer from day one.

Fun fact: he's the one who had her call in to that infamous GabCast. I heard she didn't appreciate that very much.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on April 15, 2016, 08:55:00 PM

Fun fact: he's the one who had her call in to that infamous GabCast. I heard she didn't appreciate that very much.

oh? interesting

Art Bell

Yup, I indeed said that at a time my Family was being attacked by Super Predators. However I did not say I was leaving for good. I will leave again for now and hope at some future point I will be welcome again. Have a joyful day!

Art

GravitySucks

Art

Still supporting the show, but I do not agree with the decision to expand it to 5 hours. It doesn't matter what you did back in the day. The market has changed. This is a poor decision for the direction of MITD. I will keep supporting the show, but it is still the wrong decision.

Dateline

I don't hate Heather, I just want quality radio.  Very, very simple, and I am not receiving that, so I don't listen.  That is not hate, it is a view of a consumer and listener.

trostol

Quote from: Dateline on April 15, 2016, 08:57:07 PM
I don't hate Heather, I just want quality radio.  Very, very simple, and I am not receiving that, so I don't listen.  That is not hate, it is a view of a consumer and listener.

to him it is hate

Danger!UFO

Art: Come back and talk politics! Everything comes full circle. So much going on with the upcoming election.

Really, what is there to say at this point?

For a guy that has no official part in the network, Art makes an awful lot of suggestions. Keith and Heather calling into the Gabcast to end a firestorm (vs. MV, vs. Bateman), firing Peter Eberhardt, expanding the show to five hours while feigning ignorance on Facebook. The list goes on and on.

If what you've said about the subscriber numbers is true, Art, ask Keith to release the numbers and end the debate. You won't because that statement was a lie.

chefist

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 15, 2016, 09:01:40 PM
For a guy that has no official part in the network, Art makes an awful lot of suggestions. Keith and Heather calling into the Gabcast to end a firestorm (vs. MV, vs. Bateman), firing Peter Eberhardt, expanding the show to five hours while feigning ignorance on Facebook. The list goes on and on.

Werd!

littlechris

Quote from: Dateline on April 15, 2016, 08:42:01 PM
Hmmmm, subs?  Is that Quiznos or Subway?

Lolz.

Upper left.

73s

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 08:55:55 PM
Yup, I indeed said that at a time my Family was being attacked by Super Predators. However I did not say I was leaving for good. I will leave again for now and hope at some future point I will be welcome again. Have a joyful day!

Art

Even the "haters" welcome you. If they didn't love you so much, they wouldn't have developed a hatred when they felt you let them down. And there's just a lot of confusion about the decisions with this show. I really wish you'd just don the flak jacket and exchange punches on here for a few days, and don't take it all so seriously, I guess.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 08:56:34 PM
Still supporting the show, but I do not agree with the decision to expand it to 5 hours. It doesn't matter what you did back in the day. The market has changed. This is a poor decision for the direction of MITD. I will keep supporting the show, but it is still the wrong decision.

Not my concern.  Why should I care if the show is 3 or 5 hours?

Does  anyone  care that I work part time 5 days per week?..  I get 12 hours off each day.

coaster

Art views any criticism as personally offensive, which I find odd because Art said he had nothing to do with the show anymore. Then the guilt trips. "Heather still likes yew, its too bad you don't like her" or the "I'm a bellgabber but I'm leaving forever because you are mean". Its grade school psychological manipulation and thus, quite lame.
Fucking your listeners by leaving, and then exploiting a crumbling fan base in hopes they support a mediocre radio host. Yawn.

Art
Art, I can respect that, as a kid I can remember riding in my Dad's truck on I 95 North late at night listening to your show ( I can remember your show about the Halbot Comet) driving from town tow town delivering Sake to grocery stores all the way up to new Jersey.  My father would tell me that you were a wise man but your priorities were not aligned.  A ごめんなさい(sorry) would go along way to mending. :)

analog kid

Art

Haha  :D

Art

Hey Art, fuck you buddy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 09:04:18 PM
Not my concern.  Why should I care if the show is 3 or 5 hours?

Does  anyone  care that I work part time 5 days per week?..  I get 12 hours off each day.

Slacker

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 09:07:26 PM
Love it!

Scary isn't it? I deleted it because I don't know what more can be done for the marks here. But this has been a fascinating jaunt into psychology.

WildCard

Is that true Art? You were the puppet-master behind her shit-posting in here? At the worst possible time(!), right after you threatened to sue us?!

Wow! You really are an asshole!

(Redacted), I'm sorry you were put in this impossible position. Still not a fan but, still love ya.