• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lord Grantham

Where's the fucking gravestone?

K_Dubb

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 17, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
We can't have it every way, I cannot be all to everyone. Funny thing is, as I read your posts, (meaning everyone's) people put Art on a pedestal in one post and 5 posts later call him a quitter or that he phoned it in, or was perfect or unstable.

Most of us are capable of drawing distinctions between on-air talent and the rest of it.  Not looking for heroes, just good radio.  Your Gimlin interview was good radio.

"hold off on subscribing to LNM right now" - Michael Vara

i missed hearing him say that at the beginning of his show last night. 🤔

"Dr. Darkness" LMFAO!

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
Face made for radio...voice made for literature...

Writing made for the walls of a mental ward.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
Most of us are capable of drawing distinctions between on-air talent and the rest of it.  Not looking for heroes, just good radio.  Your Gimlin interview was good radio.

he should stop trying to be our friend.

Dave, don't come in here and pretend to care. with all due respect, i don't give a shit what you think and, i doubt you really want to read criticism from anonymous forum posters.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 18, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
Where's the fucking gravestone?

it was also repo'd by Karen's beefy bf.

Bart Ell

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
Bart Ell Product Alert!!!

No thanks, mouse urine is less toxic.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
it was also repo'd by Karen's beefy bf.
it can take 6 months to a year for the headstone to be completed and then put in place.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
it can take 6 months to a year for the headstone to be completed and then put in place.

Art gave the shed

Karen's bf took the stone

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

I don’t get that vibe from him. I think he’s probably more like “WTF?” when he comes in here. I don’t blame him. LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
I don’t get that vibe from him. I think he’s probably more like “WTF?” when he comes in here. I don’t blame him. LOL

Last night I think he touched my butt.

Doomed

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 18, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
he looks like one of those guys from Deliverance
Which one? The guy who "spooned" Ned Beaty??

timebandit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
He's an idiot for marrying this grasping greedy twit.  It won't end well.
i'm reminded of fergie..

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

I think this guy seems legit. I mean, he didn’t sound defensive or deceptive, at least.

timebandit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
I ordered my friend's headstone.. they spelled his common last name wrong..
morans.. lucky I checked and corrected it before they made it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 18, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
I ordered my friend's headstone.. they spelled his common last name wrong..
morans.. lucky I checked and corrected it before they made it.

Who’s?

K_Dubb

I think it's kind of like living next to a homeless encampment, all wary cordiality with the police on speed-dial.

ItsOver

We have Gnoory for that.

Cowkiller

I think Dave and  Winnie come here to laugh like hell now.  First he tested the water.  I do not get the sense he relishes someones downfall/problems which is good.  Hes a professional, and he's smart.  Kudos for he and wife to actually engage  belgabbers from the git go.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
I think it's kind of like living next to a homeless encampment, all wary cordiality with the police on speed-dial.

I mean, how many of you could be another one of those creepy, smelly guys at a paranormal event?  ;)

Freyja

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
I'm listening to it too and it does help fill in some of the blanks.  It is disappointing to hear that hear some things but I don't buy into the child molesting that Marsha insinuated.  Yes he was a swinger in the 70's but that should come as no surprise.

She ( Marsha Boyd) said "Art was a sexual deviant"...she said it a couple of times....and a narcissist, always looking for attention any way he could get it.

Don't remember any mentions of his "dating service" in "The Art of Talk".   

🙄 he wants to be liked by us. why else would he post in such detail. i mean, that's fine, but he's still going to get lit up.

Cowkiller

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
I mean, how many of you could be another one of those creepy, smelly guys at a paranormal event?  ;)
At the same time, when you need the goods, where do go?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
At the same time, when you need the goods, where do go?

Most def. to the creepy dude with pics of the inside and outside of a dead girl’s  House. :o

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
I think Dave and  Winnie come here to laugh like hell now.  First he tested the water.  I do not get the sense he relishes someones downfall/problems which is good.  Hes a professional, and he's smart.  Kudos for he and wife to actually engage  belgabbers from the git go.

Right, I don't see why we shouldn't be friendly with Dave and his wife. They have had a good sense of humor about bellgab and Dave takes constructive criticism and asks for our opinions.  I welcome that especially since the same thing was offered to Jorch to no avail.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 18, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
We have Gnoory for that.

is it weird that i now have more respect for Gnoory than any other current or former paranormal talk show host?