• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bikini / swimwear thread

Started by DanTSX, August 20, 2019, 04:35:45 PM

DanTSX

Summer babe thread.  Post them up.  No nudes

WOTR

Novel ideal. I'll post one for Lee.

Edit: Not that I would be suggesting that he would rather look at the young guy in a speedo than a woman with a nice rack... I'm suggesting that he may want to purchase it.

Ediot 2: I mean purchase the suit, not the guy.

Edit 3: I'm sure that the thought of purchasing the guy never crossed Lee's mind. He was probably too busy looking at the beautiful lady in the first post.

DanTSX

Those guys are ripped.  But yeah I had women in mind for this thread.  You can post some dudes I guess.

Lilith

🔥🔥🔥#LitCity!!!!🔥🔥🔥

Big Chicken

The Big Chicken likes his Hens put together properly.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 20, 2019, 05:09:00 PM
Novel ideal. I'll post one for Lee.

Edit: Not that I would be suggesting that he would rather look at the young guy in a speedo than a woman with a nice rack... I'm suggesting that he may want to purchase it.

Ediot 2: I mean purchase the suit, not the guy.

Edit 3: I'm sure that the thought of purchasing the guy never crossed Lee's mind. He was probably too busy looking at the beautiful lady in the first post.

Look at those buildings in the background! Fascinating. Too bad there are no women in this picture. Because I only like looking at women and their boobs.

-Lee

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 20, 2019, 05:54:20 PM

She is cute but I have serious reservations about the volcanic mudflow that appears to be coming out of somewhere south of the equator.  I don't know what kind of hazmat gear you'd need to investigate, but it might be worth a shot.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 20, 2019, 09:03:33 PM
She is cute but I have serious reservations about the volcanic mudflow that appears to be coming out of somewhere south of the equator.  I don't know what kind of hazmat gear you'd need to investigate, but it might be worth a shot.

Don't make me post her full set

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on August 20, 2019, 07:32:52 PM
Look at those buildings in the background! Fascinating. Too bad there are no women in this picture. Because I only like looking at women and their boobs.

-Lee

DanTSX

Appreciate the diversity folks very 2019

But can we keep the fat girls out please?

Anyone else have a thing for these one piece suits with the high leg cut?  I sure do.  Glad they are making a comeback.  Never did like the low hip hugger and cheeky suits.  I’m an 80’s child and like the suits of that era and the modern throwbacks

They make the legs look longer and really accentuate the muscle groups in the front upper thigh. 

DanTSX

Ugh so many of my saved swimsuit pics are of semi transparent suits from places like Wicked Weasel, and show nips and lips.

Here’s a big ol’ brapper.

I’ll be back later to post some bronzed babes.  This gal is top pale for me right now.  Loving summer and how bronzed people get.

ItsOver

It's good to see the balance of the Universe back where it needs to be.  Bye, bye, Bitcha-Haven!

check out the tat and tids lads

[attachment=1]

AZZERAE

Tangerine is not gonna like this.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 21, 2019, 12:25:30 PM
check out the tat and tids lads

[attachment=1,msg1349624]
What is that supposed to be? It looks like Falkie spilt strawberries on her decloutage