• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory photoshop gallery

Started by ziznak, July 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

UFQuack

Thanks cweb

Here's another starring Jorch's favorite, Robert the Doll (with apologies to John Lennon):

...although now that I think about it perhaps it's Lennon that should've apologized to us.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: UFQuack on April 27, 2015, 05:55:01 PM
Thanks cweb

Here's another starring Jorch's favorite, Robert the Doll (with apologies to John Lennon):

...although now that I think about it perhaps it's Lennon that should've apologized to us.

OMG!!!

Oh no I shouldn't have looked.  Wish I could unsee that.  :-\

trostol

Thanks cweb

sigh.... :( something can not be unseen

UFQuack

Quote from: trostol on April 27, 2015, 07:59:23 PM
sigh.... :( something can not be unseen

But who then shall keep the hypnotists and trauma therapists in business?

Yuck. I want to see more Jorch Lennon and Yoko Hoagland. Do the nude shots for maximum revulsion.

UFQuack

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 27, 2015, 11:51:52 PM
Yuck. I want to see more Jorch Lennon and Yoko Hoagland. Do the nude shots for maximum revulsion.

I have my reservations of that, but certainly Hoagland and Linda Moulton Howe were in the running. I only chose Robert the Doll because Jorch once claimed to be terrified by him, and well--what better taunt?

I laughed and puked in equal measure! Great shop. You were very kind to Dave by not adding copious amounts of bigfoot hair to his back. ;)

UFQuack

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 28, 2015, 12:23:22 AM
I laughed and puked in equal measure! Great shop. You were very kind to Dave by not adding copious amounts of bigfoot hair to his back. ;)

Thanks, but I say this in all honesty, there are some things better left to the imagination. Dave's back hair is something I just can't deal with.

popple

That rollingstone cover is unsettling.

bateman

Thanks cweb

ziznak

I'm crying tears of joy... hilarious stuff guys!... gotta get mah photoslop skillz back into shape just to compete in here anymore.

UFQuack

Quote from: ziznak on May 05, 2015, 09:10:14 AM
I'm crying tears of joy... hilarious stuff guys!... gotta get mah photoslop skillz back into shape just to compete in here anymore.

Well hopefully you will find some time to post some more, after all this thread is your baby. I was just looking back through its pages and laughing at all the funny circumstances you've placed Jorch in. I encourage all the bellgab newbies to start on page 1 or they will be missing out!

UFQuack

Later on in the interview, George took some time to show off his pet box turtle "Harvey" of which he says "likes to be held on his back."

(Click image for a closer look)

UFQuack

Robert The Doll Monroe: The stuff of Jorch's dreams...or nightmares.

Dear god, what have ye wrought? His finger is in the same place Dave funnels vodka before a show. O_o

UFQuack

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 16, 2015, 09:08:29 AM
Dear god, what have ye wrought? His finger is in the same place Dave funnels vodka before a show. O_o

What can I say? Hulk doesn't think before he does something! All I know is that Mr. Banner is going to freak when he finds out what happened to his fingers. Hell, after that kind of incident, he'll probably turn right back into the Hulk again!

UFQuack

Jorch's Birthday Party is under construction:

The frame around The Secret Door needed work. They just told Jorch the traffic cone was party favor hat.

cweb

Quote from: UFQuack on June 04, 2015, 02:08:26 AM
The frame around The Secret Door needed work. They just told Jorch the traffic cone was party favor hat.
Is that the VLC cone? Hahaha

aldousburbank

Meta Creepy

UFQuack

Quote from: cweb on June 04, 2015, 11:28:09 AM
Is that the VLC cone? Hahaha

I did think about using the VideoLAN logo since it's open source and all ;-) but the angle wasn't right. Anyway I really love VLC player, it's great, but Jorch? Not so much.

ItsOver

Don't forget the card that goes with this.  Geesh, do we ever need Art.

PathoJen

That's awesome UFQ!!

UFQuack

Quote from: PathoJen on June 04, 2015, 04:41:17 PM
That's awesome UFQ!!

Thanks, and BTW it's probably too small to notice that Jorch is tearing up a bit. Here's the pic I used which I had posted once before, just not in this thread.

PathoJen

Quote from: UFQuack on June 04, 2015, 05:18:27 PM
Thanks, and BTW it's probably too small to notice that Jorch is tearing up a bit. Here's the pic I used which I had posted once before, just not in this thread.

Ah yes! I now see the tears of joy.

The girl to the left of Dave is making the same face I do when I hear C2C.

UFQuack

At the end of the day a stealth photo was snapped at the real (off-air) birthday party:

Jorch bought all the supplies and spent a whole day setting up the decorations himself. He sent everyone he knew an invitation but as you can see the bag of party favors sits on the table untouched.