• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2014, 06:49:42 AM
there is just to much BS to here.

::)
Oh, very true. Very very true.

I'm sure Jackshit wil be along to tell you it's 'too' and not to in this context.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2014, 07:05:50 AM

I'm sure Jackshit wil be along to tell you it's 'too' and not to in this context.
Yorkshire Friend!
Take a look at this

ILLUMINATI 2014 ALL FAKE SHOOTINGS EXPOSED IN UNDER 10 MINUTES!!!

wr250

since most of stellas posts have been refuted by science and math (basic science and basic math at that),means that he is one of the gullible, and easily misled.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on June 01, 2014, 07:25:55 AM
since most of stellas posts have been refuted by science and math (basic science and basic math at that),means that he is one of the gullible, and easily misled.

He does have the ability to post CT Youtube vids though.  I guess that could make him a professor in some far off galaxy. I wish he'd solve one CT before moving onto the next though.. Have we covered the faked moon landings and Elvis's none death yet?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2014, 08:43:38 AM
He does have the ability to post CT Youtube vids though.  I guess that could make him a professor in some far off galaxy. I wish he'd solve one CT before moving onto the next though.. Have we covered the faked moon landings and Elvis's none death yet?
Do you mean 'non' death?  The Queen's English.  Do you speak it  fornicator of matriarchs?   ;D ;D ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 01, 2014, 11:12:46 AM
Do you mean 'non' death?  The Queen's English.  Do you speak it  fornicator of matriarchs?   ;D ;D ;D

I don't need no steeenkin queen. ;D

McPhallus

Somehow, the Jackstar drama is more interesting that your topic (and so is pretty much any given topic).

Quote from: Stellar on May 31, 2014, 03:09:06 AM
Well we have all strayed from the topic so here you go!
The Book of Revelations Full Movie- The Revelation of Jesus Christ,

McPhallus

He's been hoisted on his own petard so many times that you'd think he'd give it up by now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2014, 06:49:42 AM
Santa Barbara Shooting HOAX Elliot Rodger's Friend forgets his lines! ROFL!
I found this evidence compelling, but it is far from conclusive.

Stellar doesn't get his spelling shit corrected, because he is obviously from another planet. ESL, yo. Your mother tongue, do you speak it?

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2014, 08:43:38 AM

dont be giving him ideas!

Jackstar

I think the more interesting conspiracy is how Elvis was conscripted and then addicted to amphetamines.

Quote from: wr250 on June 01, 2014, 02:32:05 PM
dont be giving him ideas!

"Hey, Elvis, get on this plane, we're in a hurry. You don't get to lie down without being vibrated and subjected to loud noises right now. We need to fly you over there, so you can sing. Yes, the pilots are all trained in SPEED, why do you ask?"

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 01:36:35 PM
I found this evidence compelling, but it is far from conclusive.

Stellar doesn't get his spelling shit corrected, because he is obviously from another planet. ESL, yo. Your mother tongue, do you speak it?

Well Jackstar this video shoot should seal the deal!

Santa Barbara Shooting HOAX 100% Proof Glass Panels IV Deli Mart

b_dubb

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2014, 02:44:10 PM

Because they have the replacement glass in close proximity to the damaged glass that's proof of cover up?  You're being mislead Stellar.  You're the Sheople here.

Stellar

Quote from: b_dubb on June 01, 2014, 02:51:42 PM
Because they have the replacement glass in close proximity to the damaged glass that's proof of cover up?  You're being mislead Stellar.  You're the Sheople here.
Watch the whole video shill!

Catsmile

Open ur eyes sheeple!
Can't you see it!
IT'S THE PHONE COPS, MAN!!
IT'S THE PHONE COPS, ALL OF IT!
Open ur eyes look at the facts, man!
PHONE COPS!

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on June 01, 2014, 11:45:17 AM
He's been hoisted on his own petard so many times that you'd think he'd give it up by now.

http://youtu.be/OMKd4AKaa94

7:10 min into the episode...

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2014, 02:44:10 PM

Compelling, but not yet conclusive. "Proof" is a word with definite meaning.

Quote from: b_dubb on June 01, 2014, 02:51:42 PM
He's right, you didn't watch the whole video. Tsk, tsk. And, it's led. Like Ms. Led Zeppelin II.

albrecht

These "crisis actors" really need to go take some better acting classes. Are "crisis actors" SAG members?

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 04:06:06 PM
"Proof" is a word with definite meaning.

Yeah, you take the number that is the percentage of the alcohol content, and multiply by 2.

ksm32

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2014, 02:31:31 AM
What is your bra size?  And I will make sure that you are filled with love and joy ;)

Hmm, First off all!! I thought you were a woman named Paula!.. It has now occurred to me that we may both be operating with the same EQUIPMENT!!! You have completely ruined this thread for me with your less than tasteful advances.

I suggest you do not make eye contact with me when passing each other in the forum hallways for the next week or so >:( ;D

Jackstar

This clip is ten minutes of some guy analyzing various reactions clips of the event. I think it is a pretty good way to spend ten minutes regardless of one's present point of view.

http://youtu.be/sttXrM32lCo

Irrespective of how this event actually unfolded, I don't like the way it is being presented in the mainstream press. Also, now that I've seen the video of the ragecrying father, shaking his little impotent fist in the air and screaming about craven politicians--I'm rather willing to consider believing the possibility that he is a paid shill. I have seen uncontrollable grief, and I don't think impotent fist-waving goes along with it.

Maybe it's a California thing. Anyway, I am not convinced either way as yet and anyone using it as a politcal event leaves a horrendous taste in my mouth. Also, I'm still not seeing any connection to 9/11.

I already -know- that one was staged, pfft. Arcturans know it.

bigchucka

Would be funny if someone would start arguing that in order to stop this tragedy from happening again, we should just go ahead and ban guns legalize prostitution.

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on June 02, 2014, 12:19:36 AM
Would be funny if someone would start arguing that in order to stop this tragedy from happening again, we should just go ahead and ban guns legalize prostitution.

I saw that within seven hoursminutes of the event.

bigchucka

It might even help in finding some of these crazies.  Maybe one will come in and ask if he can shoot her with a crossbow when he's done.  Tell the guy that will cost extra, of course... and the money they get out of him they're allowed to keep as a reward for turning the guy in.

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on June 01, 2014, 11:27:24 PM
Hmm, First off all!! I thought you were a woman named Paula!.. It has now occurred to me that we may both be operating with the same EQUIPMENT!!! You have completely ruined this thread for me with your less than tasteful advances.

I suggest you do not make eye contact with me when passing each other in the forum hallways for the next week or so >:( ;D
I am reporting you to the moderators. 

You insensitive bastard!   I am a LESBIAN.  I have been a LESBIAN all my life!  I was born this way.  Yeah, baby, yeah!

I'm so deep into women that I am coming out the other side!

OH yeah, one more thing: :-* :-* :-*

Stellar

I here Larry Silverstein wants to pull it again he has a jerky arm

b_dubb

Quote from: Stellar on July 16, 2014, 06:55:49 AM
I here Larry Silverstein wants to pull it again he has a jerky arm
You're an idiot

b_dubb

Quote from: Stellar on May 21, 2014, 06:22:34 PM
ah well who ever pud you are shilling out?

Here is the destiny of three dim duds!

Nirvana - Lake Of Fire [Legenda Português]
You're an idiot.

Wintermute

Anyone catch that gal talking about a "free energy weapon" taking down the twin towers?

Has to be a new low in talk radio.