• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:38:44 AM
Jackstar, would you re-state this sentence in English for me?

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:55:49 AM
?Habla espanol?
Unit 14
QuoteQuote from: 14 on Today at 10:18:50 AM
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.

LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
And now it's not.

Get a gig, understand the kitty may be around 2 more weeks or 2 more years - you can't sit in a flophouse with no job waiting for her to make her peace with the Creator.

Not unless you really enjoy the drama of where you're at now... ???
I know how much time she has.  She is the last in a long line of succession.  We are enjoying our final times, could be 8 months to 3 years depending on health/exercise circumstances.  Barring any unexpected crisis.

I had to assert myself for her walks yesterday.  I had having to do that - people should just B.E. decent; no one should have to ask for decency.  Anyhow, I negotiated some ground rules for her and she is getting more undisrupted walks again.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
I know how much time she has.  She is the last in a long line of succession.  We are enjoying our final times,
Unit 14

Anything to stay on the dole, eh slacker???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
Anything to stay on the dole, eh slacker???

This is why I keep wishing her cat would die. Then she'll have no excuse.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

What’s your excuse?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

14 is more than capable of defending herself and I'm just a casual observer that can't untangle what this whole feud is about, but wishing her cat dead? You go too far

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 02, 2018, 09:16:18 PM
14 is more than capable of defending herself and I'm just a casual observer that can't untangle what this whole feud is about, but wishing her cat dead? You go too far

No I didn't. In the last 24 hrs or so she's accused me of antisemitism, of issuing threats against another Bellgabber and then threatened to have me doxxed. Still think I went to far? If the answer is yes then fuck you too! I hope your cat dies a painful death too.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
No I didn't. In the last 24 hrs or so she's accused me of antisemitism, of issuing threats against another Bellgabber and then threatened to have me doxxed. Still think I went to far? If the answer is yes then fuck you too! I hope your cat dies a painful death too.

Ok. So I laughed at that last bit. Fair enough if she threatened you in that way, but i suspect she didn't

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 02, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
Ok. So I laughed at that last bit. Fair enough if she threatened you in that way, but i suspect she didn't

I really don't give a shit what you suspect. I'm going off what I know.

Jojo

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 02, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
What’s your excuse?
I saw that, MD.  Having retained ALL my pets after offshoring, there is little reason I can't see this last one out while continuing to support myself.  Many people balance a hell of a lot more than work/health/pet.  Oh my life is so hard, poor, poor me!  I even deal with teenagers like you!
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 02, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
I do deny.  Although I did apologize for confusing rudeness with anti-Semitism.  Sorry about that, like I said. 
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 02, 2018, 09:16:18 PM
Double strike three.  That's why he's on ignore.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

MD say  he wishes my cat will die.  Well, she will, and so will we all, unless the Rapture comes.  Forgiveness is for the forgiver, MD.  You don't even have to tell the perp & you certainly don't have to reconcile.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:43:43 PM
I saw that, MD.  Having retained ALL my pets after offshoring, there is little reason I can't see this last one out while continuing to support myself.  Many people balance a hell of a lot more than work/health/pet.  Oh my life is so hard, poor, poor me!  I even deal with teenagers like you!
Unit 14

I spoke to a couple neurologist buddies of mine on the West coast. They say you're a VERY interesting subject.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:48:53 PM
Double strike three.  That's why he's on ignore.

Whatever. I know you're still reading them. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
To the extent humanly possible, I believe you could.  BTW - I was not trying to pick on Scorpios; I'm just overwhelmed with them the last few years.  I'm sure you aren't worried about it, but that rant was not related to you.
Unit 14

ksm32

Today I had two breakfasts. One for of course, breakfast. But then at dinner time I wanted the exact meal over again. That makes for four eggs, four sausages, four strips o' bacon (thick sliced) and half a bag of shredded hash browns. No toast though because that would have been overkill. So toast with butter and peanut butter was for, dessert. ;D

Also I've been enjoying high protein granola. Good lord is that stuff ever tasty.

Also, too much cheese lately.

Also, too much coffee too. Think I'm in an adrenaline debt.

Also, my dog is gassy.

Also, haven't watched a movie in a long while.

Also, these pretzels are making me thirsty.

Also, my intercom system is malfunctioning.

Also, tomorrow is Bi's and Back or as I call it #3. As in workout three of three

Also, I wish I was a better drummer.

Also, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Also, how the fuck do you successfully clean blinds? I threw them all out and bought new blinds. Seems to be the only way.

Also, I've been asked to MC a burlesque show. It'll be nice to be the only man on stage with all those woman.

Might have supper for breakfast tomorrow.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 12:28:45 AM
Do you mean in the sense that we're not wildly illogical like you and purely driven by emotion (mostly rage, let's be honest)? ???
Without a change in grammar, this sentence could mean "we're not wildly illogical... and (we're) purely driven by emotion (mostly rage)...".

Did you mean "we're not wildly illogical and purely driven by emotion like you"?  Talk about illogical!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
Without a change in grammar, this sentence could mean "we're not wildly illogical... and (we're) purely driven by emotion (mostly rage)...".

Did you mean "we're not wildly illogical and purely driven by emotion like you"?  Talk about illogical!

That's the best you got?! Pathetic! ::)

ksm32

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

Can I fix ya' some eggs? I make'em so good. Hell I'll make everybody some eggs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on July 02, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

Unfortunately, not even protein will help her situation and will just result in a continuation of stupidity. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on July 02, 2018, 09:56:42 PM
Today I had two breakfasts. One for of course, breakfast. But then at dinner time I wanted the exact meal over again. That makes for four eggs, four sausages, four strips o' bacon (thick sliced) and half a bag of shredded hash browns. No toast though because that would have been overkill. So toast with butter and peanut butter was for, dessert. ;D

Also I've been enjoying high protein granola. Good lord is that stuff ever tasty.

Also, too much cheese lately.

Also, too much coffee too. Think I'm in an adrenaline debt.

Also, my dog is gassy.

Also, haven't watched a movie in a long while.

Also, these pretzels are making me thirsty.

Also, my intercom system is malfunctioning.

Also, tomorrow is Bi's and Back or as I call it #3. As in workout three of three

Also, I wish I was a better drummer.

Also, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Also, how the fuck do you successfully clean blinds? I threw them all out and bought new blinds. Seems to be the only way.

Also, I've been asked to MC a burlesque show. It'll be nice to be the only man on stage with all those woman.

Might have supper for breakfast tomorrow.
Nice update.  Another day, another breakfast.  And another breakfast.  And dessert after breakfast.  Nice.  You sure are going to have to exercise after all that, but then again a big guy has got to fill up.  A burlesque show - wow.  How exactly does that go over in the family?  If blinds get bad, the only way I've had success is to put them in the bathtub (on a very warm day when they will dry) and gently brush clean them and the strings with dish detergent, then rinse them.  Ideally, if you can keep them away from air pollution and cooking grease then just dusting/wiping once in a while is good.  But, there is so much air pollution.  I guess children are STILL strangling themselves to death in the strings from those things - there is like a whole online community against them. 

I always wonder if coffee offsets a little cheese.  One can hope.  Because the coffee emulsifies the fat in the stomach.  Is that good?  You are clearly in a comfort cycle!  Good luck!  Take some vitamin B to make up for the way coffee depletes it. 

Poor doggie.  Is mealtime calm?  Eating too fast?  Smaller meals at a time?  Could be the ingredients in the food.  Here is a good article, about halfway down:
https://www.dogster.com/dog-health-care/dog-gas-when-is-it-a-problem

Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on July 02, 2018, 10:03:15 PM
Would you mind scrambling a little tofu (rancheros) for me?  I'll cut the vegetables!
Unit 14