• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 03, 2017, 01:13:07 AM
A fart-theremin!  This would have been life-changing.
Combined with a match or electricity? Telsa magic? Or at least a German metal sexclub show?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2017, 01:20:07 AM
Combined with a match or electricity? Telsa magic? Or at least a German metal sexclub show?

It's been done  :(

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 03, 2017, 01:22:17 AM
It's been done  :(

Wow. As Bible says nothing is new. Haha tho. Wouldnt have thought that!

SnapT

First Heather insisted to a caller that there was a recount and Trump won the POPULAR vote (Hillary won it by like 3 million votes), then she stated that in "BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 or 4 (?) Marty learned that Trump becomes president in the future."

This lady had the gall to call George Noory a moron?!  He's a genius compared to her!

Quote from: SnapT on January 03, 2017, 01:25:45 AM
First Heather insisted to a caller that there was a recount and Trump won the POPULAR vote (Hillary won it by like 3 million votes), then she stated that in "BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 or 4 (?) Marty learned that Trump becomes president in the future."

This lady had the gall to call George Noory a moron?!  He's a genius compared to her!
She doesn't need facts, she learned that from Trump.

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2017, 01:20:07 AM

She got the predictions, how did she miss so many names.

Hey...   KCAA just switched over to "The Twilight Zone".   LOL.
Fred's got a hell of a sense of humor. ;D ;D ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Nobody on January 02, 2017, 11:16:24 PM
Why do I suddenly have the feeling that the "medical professional" Heather will be consulting tomorrow afternoon is going to have a bone through his nose?  ???

With rings on his fingers and bells on his toes and a bone in his nose, ho ho.

She actually said Sambo again? ;D

I think Jamal's prediction should be a 'ding' One affiliate, a Long island internet radio station and no further mention of the new station could constitute "network will crash"

Taco Bell

Listened to half of the prediction show. I'm predicting I will instead subscribe to C2C with George in 2017.

scottydawg

Fox News recently flew out to the USS George H.W. Bush 40 miles off the coast of North Carolina to see the crew's final tuneup.

With jets landing every 60 seconds, the flight deck crew worked on getting the time between “traps” (landings) down to 40 seconds.

Aboard the ship, 18- to 22-year-old men and women work 14 hour days on the flight deck, with little rest -- all this before deploying and potentially dropping live rounds on ISIS.

“This is the military equivalent of spring training, because once we complete this at the end of December, then we'll be going forward and it'll be real forces that we'll be going flying with and against,” said Rear Adm. Kenneth Whitesell, commander, Carrier Strike 2, interviewed on his perch above the four-acre flight deck known as “Vulture's Row.”

Ok Juan I consider 40 miles off the coast "At Sea" Plus you noticed also in the article that they don't report exactly when the ships go out. Also You don't consider the new U.S.S. Green Bay and the new U.S.S. Bonn Home Richard carriers because they don't have catapults.
But the do have Harrier strike aircraft. So I'm splitting hairs here. But as soon as that certain "Community Organizer in Chief" gets out of town and a ballsy President  and a strong defense minded Congress gets down to business there will be more money for the Navy and it's plan for needed ships and aircraft. Kinda sad tho isn't. Millions for highways to nowhere and fancy artwork on the new bridges on the highway overpasses. But the Navy and Marines are flying aircraft form the Operation Desert Storm era!

Ciardelo

Weird, that doesn't look like a mandolin.

dan7800

Quote from: Taco Bell on January 03, 2017, 01:38:22 PM
Listened to half of the prediction show. I'm predicting I will instead subscribe to C2C with George in 2017.

Don't throw your life away.

Ciardelo

Evil Kieth Rowland just came on to say they would go live soon and that they would go an extra hour to have a full show! I suppose the affiliates will be OK with this.

albrecht

MeTv has the Twilight Zone about, basically, Castro, with a guy who looks just like a George Norry as a minion and Peter Falk as "Castro"!

bateman

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 03, 2017, 11:33:36 PM
Evil Kieth Rowland just came on to say they would go live soon and that they would go an extra hour to have a full show! I suppose the affiliates will be OK with this.

Sometimes you're a hoot.  ;D

dan7800

In all seriousness, are there actually any affiliates anymore?

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 03, 2017, 11:33:36 PM
Affiliates?  Shouldn't that be singular or is even that too optimistic?

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2017, 11:34:53 PM
MeTv has the Twilight Zone about, basically, Castro, with a guy who looks just like a George Norry as a minion and Peter Falk as "Castro"!

bateman

Quote from: dan7800 on January 03, 2017, 11:44:38 PM
In all seriousness, are there actually any affiliates anymore?

KNYE and some internet station out on Long Island are the only ones, I believe.

Ciardelo

Well, it's Midnight in the Indian territories of Oklahoma and we're still in a replay. I guess the affiliates pushed back about the extra hour.

dan7800

Tune-in still has a replay. Doesn't look like there will be a new show tonight.