• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your favourite caller to Coast to Coast

Started by danDNA, September 10, 2008, 02:43:25 PM

Frys Girl

You know that conversation you have sometimes..... about being suspended from school? I overheard a girl talking about that yesterday. She was REALLY open about it. "OH i was smoking bla bla bla". But not everyone would admit to what went down.

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on October 01, 2008, 10:45:59 AM

To hear George talk about jail though reminds me of hearing a virgin choir boy talk about fucking a girl.

$$$ for that classic line!

EvB

QuoteI wish one of us had stories about female jail. I've heard there's some interesting subculture in there.

It's not educational - but it is great fun with the idea: "CHICAGO"

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on October 01, 2008, 12:20:38 PM
These are great tips!

Yes, INDEED they are.  thanks - and please GOD I never have to use them. 

danDNA

i always ask what they were in there for, just in case i go on a second date..... seriously, if they cant tell you then it was something dodgy and you probably shouldnt be hanging out with them, most people i know are proud to tell you, like they done their time and its over for them, which is right really. if they go all coy on you when you ask they are probably a rapist or some shit, so you should G them up and have them killed or maimed.

danDNA

does john from long island manna call in any more than every other day?

danDNA

Quote from: danDNA on September 11, 2008, 01:06:46 AM
no, its another guy, i cant remember his name, its on the tip of my tongue......aaargh.....no....its no good.  Aaron maybe? Anton? could be Anton....

the guy i was thinking of is Andy from Columbia, South Carolina. check him out next time he calls, intelligent bloke.

I also like the mad woman who said she saw a picture of Obama in a strange hat, so therefore he shouldn't be president. she also claimed to have a perpetual motion machine i think....

Spikegirl

Quote from: danDNA on November 24, 2008, 02:37:40 PM
...she also claimed to have a perpetual motion machine i think....

That must be how she gets all the boys to go back to her place!

;)

Sybil

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 11, 2008, 01:02:41 PM
I often wonder how he got that gig myself. I would say Noory's answers are lazy and half-assed--like everything else about him. He seems to hate dealing with the callers, unless they are kissing his rotund ass.
I hate George so much I can barely discuss him anymore.