• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight in the Diner: Tales from the Road

Started by WeinerInHand, November 22, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 07:20:39 PM
We'll have to stick together as the rest of them will be against us - 5'8 being the perfect height and all...

Heh heh...those jealous bastards. ;D

Spookcat

I'm sorry that someone smited you for giving to charity, weiner. I really don't understand that...
I hope you don't mind if I continue to follow your adventures here.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: spookcat on November 24, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
I'm sorry that someone smited you for giving to charity, weiner. I really don't understand that...

I've been waiting for you! 😊

WeinerInHand

Pictures from the other day when I crested a hill and a tire was in the middle of the road. Vehicles all around me so I couldn't maneuver. Had to take the hit.

Also, I got mud on my boots today. Sad. #meetoo

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 24, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Pictures from the other day when I crested a hill and a tire was in the middle of the road. Vehicles all around me so I couldn't maneuver. Had to take the hit.

Empathetic boots,  lovely!

WOTR

Quote from: spookcat on November 24, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
Out!  OUT!  Damn, traitorous cretin!  There is not room here for somebody with an account on both boards.*

*Aside from me.

***Good to see you, Spook.  :P

Spookcat

Are you alright? I've never been in a semi so I don't know how well the shocks work.

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on November 24, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
Out!  OUT!  Damn, traitorous cretin!  There is not room here for somebody with an account on both boards.*

*Aside from me.

***Good to see you, Spook.  :P

Thank you :) I like ellgab, but I also like coming over here and seeing users that don't post over there.

DynamoHum

Hey WIH,

Good to see you posting somewhere, I enjoyed your posts :)
Glad youa re posting them here :)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: spookcat on November 24, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
Are you alright? I've never been in a semi so I don't know how well the shocks work.

I'm  fine - just fukin around.
The shocks on a big truck are stiff and if you hit a big bump, you'd best have your seatbelt on! 😏😁

WeinerInHand

Quote from: DynamoHum on November 24, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
Hey WIH,

Good to see you posting somewhere, I enjoyed your posts :)
Glad youa re posting them here :)
Hey DH! 😀

Corona Kitty

For a moment there, I thought I was on Ellgab.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 24, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
I'm  fine - just fukin around.
The shocks on a big truck are stiff and if you hit a big bump, you'd best have your seatbelt on! 😏😁

I think she wants a demonstration.

Tootsie

wow, Glad you're ok, Weiner  :)

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 25, 2018, 09:12:08 AM
wow, Glad you're ok, Weiner  :)
Look! A guy with a job!  Something tootsie wouldn’t know anything about I’m sure. Too busy protesting imagined unfairness online.  Likely not even ambitious enough to get off her butt in real life and do something productive.

You must like driving truck. I thought it would be fun at one time until I thought about taking one through Houston or somewhere like that.

Metron2267

Nice quick and dirty fix - bungee cord and zip ties. So how much is that going to run and was there any suspension damage?

:(

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 25, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
You must like driving truck. I thought it would be fun at one time until I thought about taking one through Houston or somewhere like that.

Yeah, Houston and DFW can be rough but then the rest of the state is wide open so it's a trade off.

My brother used to live just east of Houston in Baytown and we went to see the Battleship Texas a few years back. Had a great time!

Tootsie

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 01:14:52 PM
Yeah, Houston and DFW can be rough but then the rest of the state is wide open so it's a trade off.

My brother used to live just east of Houston in Baytown and we went to see the Battleship Texas a few years back. Had a great time!

thanks for the great pics.. :)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 25, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
Nice quick and dirty fix - bungee cord and zip ties. So how much is that going to run and was there any suspension damage?

:(

No suspension damage but the oil pan was cracked.
It cost the COMPANY around three grand, when it was all said and done...
Tippy Top now, though!

Metron2267

Ouchies on that bill, glad it wasn't worse, a cracked pan beats a trashed suspension. :-X

You sure got back and rolling quick.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 25, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
Ouchies on that bill, glad it wasn't worse, a cracked pan beats a trashed suspension. :-X

You sure got back and rolling quick.

I was down about a week, hence, the upswing in my activity on here. Well, that and...