• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 17, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
Things are getting interesting in the desert. I wonder why that is Heather?

The 35 commenters she hasn’t banned have been sooooo supportive.

ponyboysunset

This does nothing to help her cause IMO. Sure there will always be white knights and guys/girls wanting in her pants but is that really support? Or people who do like her which is fine. But I don't think she has mass appeal. If 800 of her listeners are bellgab or half of them what does that say when watching the trainwreck ceases to be interesting? How is the website not done yet either?  :-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
The 35 commenters she hasn’t banned have been sooooo supportive.
Don't worry Lasha will drive at least half of them away soon enough. LOL. Good Morning GS.

Quote from: Azzerae on May 17, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
I listened again today, and Schrader sounds like a guy in a room asking questions.

The fact that I can't characterize it as either means that its a neutral statement, and subsequently falls in the category of bad...

Ding.  This is precisely why I can't listen to any of the various ''paranormal'' hosts.  None of them are Art Bell, and he was the only one who made these topics interesting.

Ian could be good, but his ego gets in the way to the point I don't want to listen to that either.

bellNwhistle

That really aughtta tell you something right there... maybe, just maybe, she’s the one with the problem.  ;)

Also, maybe she should stop worrying about other people’s opinions of her, and worry about what she’s doing to herself.

ponyboysunset

Lasha at her finest.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

So, seriously. Did she cut up Eagle and turn her into sausage?

Juan

I think what we have learned from all of this is that it takes more than any 16-year old with a laptop to put on an internet radio show.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
So, seriously. Did she cut up Eagle and turn her into sausage?
I have been wondering this too. I would not be Ok with someone doing as much flirting and as much sucking up as she does with Heather. If I remember right she was extremely jealous during Lasha's tenure on Bellehaven. So possible break-up?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

What the fuck was so epic?  ::)

Also, no offense.. but I might take her more seriously if she didn’t speak/type like that. “He just don’t have one”.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 17, 2018, 01:54:13 AM
I have lost respect for Drama Keith , once Drama Heather was terminated he should have just moved on .

I think he's handled things pretty well.  What's wrong with letting people know what the situation is from his perspective, and tweaking her a bit in the process?

Art was his friend too, and her conduct in abusing his memory has to be as maddening to him as it is to anyone else.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Also, no offense.. but I might take her more seriously if she didn’t speak/type like that. “He just don’t have one”.
I loathe the hon, sweetie used in most ways but really hate it the way she uses it. Oh and someone commented on the name dropping. She did that on Belle Haven too. Oh I studied with so and so, oh I did a psychic reading for so and so. I call tons of bullshit. It made her really hard to listen to. I really don't like fakers. It's one of the many reasons I can't stand Heater. She's not convincing me of anything. It's feels contrived and fake.

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
Dave on KNYE with Karen

You do that ONE job so well. A million thanks brig  :D

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2018, 07:00:35 AM
Good Morning :)

Hello, brig! Thank you for uploading the interview.  :D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
I loathe the hon, sweetie used in most ways but really hate it the way she uses it...

That's why she does it.

Lilith

I love me all the bellgabbers, always, You're Welcome! 

:-*

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 01:37:58 AM
Second, when someone posted the “listener” status screens

SAY MY NAME, KEITH!
It is easier to accept me than to fight me

ponyboysunset

They are all fucking delusional. I was trying to cut back on my swearing but it accents a point here. Heather is now pleading for people to stop fighting and that there is so much ugliness in the world blah blah blah. It's more of the whole poor me, I deserve to be Art's legacy, I deserve free stuff, gimme, gimme, gimme. It's like a 3 year old. Frankly if I were her I would be embarrassed by my behavior and might disappear altogether, as in social media and doing a show. Not her. She's entitled God dammit!

Roswells, Art

She types like a caricature of a 12 year old girl.

bellNwhistle

Yes, she does, Roswells.

As to Heather “so sad” about the negativity and fighting... uh, who started it? Who seems to be ok perpetuating it, and letting Lasha do the same?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
Yes, she does, Roswells.

As to Heather “so sad” about the negativity and fighting... uh, who started it? Who seems to be ok perpetuating it, and letting Lasha do the same?
It's classic cluster B behavior. Blame shifting, poor me, nothing is my fault etc. Her and Lasha are two of the same. Also the pathological lying. Two becoming one cigarette story. Total bullshit. The baby Alex nonsense. All of it is really in a word, insane. Who behaves like this? What rational, normal person does this?

timebandit

download?..anyone?.. brig?

bellNwhistle

Imagine if she made one post on her page asking people to play nice.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
Imagine if she made one post on her page asking people to play nice.
LMAO! That's sort of what she did. She posted a big thing about being good to one another. Which I don't disagree with. I disagree with her motives for posting such contrived shit. That's where those screen shots came from.

Oh and thanks to Bart Ell as always.
Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on May 17, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
download?..anyone?.. brig?

It's on page 3304, but Keith has put a nice cleaned up copy on MITD now.  :)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
They are all fucking delusional. I was trying to cut back on my swearing but it accents a point here. Heather is now pleading for people to stop fighting and that there is so much ugliness in the world blah blah blah. It's more of the whole poor me, I deserve to be Art's legacy, I deserve free stuff, gimme, gimme, gimme. It's like a 3 year old. Frankly if I were her I would be embarrassed by my behavior and might disappear altogether, as in social media and doing a show. Not her. She's entitled God dammit!

Serious psychotic stuff. Her delusions are at odds with the reality of the situation. Her "friend" Lasha is only feeding into her delusions. I don't think this is going to end well. It's becoming sad and I'm starting to feel a little bit sorry for her.

Morning all.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
LMAO! That's sort of what she did. She posted a big thing about being good to one another. Which I don't disagree with. I disagree with her motives for posting such contrived shit. That's where those screen shots came from.

Oh and thanks to Bart Ell as always.
Praise MV!

Not as a reply to someone, but as an official post from her telling everyone to knock it off. Did she do that as well?