• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZwgzsyldqo

George just got another new phone.  I think he has at least three now.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Hey George,
You should not have turned on me, old friend.  I could have done something really special for you today, but given that you betrayed me by taking the word of a troll that I was not your friend, I decided against it.

Check this out, George.  Ol' Gerry was in the 'Burgh this evening!  I am here, in your motherland.  I went down to the Pirates game at PNC Park, near your old stomping grounds.  The game was rain delayed by a little over two hours, so I took the opportunity to snap these pics.  I needed a way to prove it was me, and that I was taking the photos on site, so I hope the hand signs with a couple of recognizable buildings in the background will suffice.

I'm here on business, of course.  My company is very generous, and has a charitable outreach fund to help the needy.  I could have made the case that a disabled senior on a fixed income needed one last trip to his hometown to visit his family that he hadn't seen in years.  You could have joined me here, George, but since we're apparently no longer friends, why would I put myself out to assist someone like *YOU* any further?  I did nothing but support you emotionally, spiritually, and financially - including a recent CASH donation for AlienCon that you foolishly squandered on cat food - and you chose to drive a dagger through *MY* and Blanche's hearts with your rejection of us.  You offered NO PROOF of the allegations you made against me, and made the conscious decision to stab a friend in the back!  When I thought of looking into getting you here to Pittsburgh with me, totally free of charge on your part, I decided - "meh, I'D RATHER NOT."

You may be The Guy From Pittsburgh(tm), George Senda, but tonight, *I* *AM* *PITTSBURGH*!!!

FRIENDSHIP.

my god, the Master(tm) has cast Gerry out of the Circle of Trust. i never thought i'd live to see the day. say it ain't so!

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 09:39:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZwgzsyldqo

George is going to try to get a refund, and save up $1000. for his next convention.

A refund on a 'non-refundable' ticket?  Methinks the alleged ticket was never purchased.

But....I could be wrong, after all if the "Master" said it was so then so it must have been....right?

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 05, 2019, 10:53:32 PM
A refund on a 'non-refundable' ticket?  Methinks the alleged ticket was never purchased.

But....I could be wrong, after all if the "Master" said it was so then so it must have been....right?

I think what bothers me most, is that not too long ago, he said he wouldn't ask for anymore donations.

He said he had it worked out to have the money saved for his AlienCon trip.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 05, 2019, 10:23:50 PM
Hey George,
You should not have turned on me, old friend.  I could have done something really special for you today, but given that you betrayed me by taking the word of a troll that I was not your friend, I decided against it.

Check this out, George.  Ol' Gerry was in the 'Burgh this evening!  I am here, in your motherland.  I went down to the Pirates game at PNC Park, near your old stomping grounds.  The game was rain delayed by a little over two hours, so I took the opportunity to snap these pics.  I needed a way to prove it was me, and that I was taking the photos on site, so I hope the hand signs with a couple of recognizable buildings in the background will suffice.

I'm here on business, of course.  My company is very generous, and has a charitable outreach fund to help the needy.  I could have made the case that a disabled senior on a fixed income needed one last trip to his hometown to visit his family that he hadn't seen in years.  You could have joined me here, George, but since we're apparently no longer friends, why would I put myself out to assist someone like *YOU* any further?  I did nothing but support you emotionally, spiritually, and financially - including a recent CASH donation for AlienCon that you foolishly squandered on cat food - and you chose to drive a dagger through *MY* and Blanche's hearts with your rejection of us.  You offered NO PROOF of the allegations you made against me, and made the conscious decision to stab a friend in the back!  When I thought of looking into getting you here to Pittsburgh with me, totally free of charge on your part, I decided - "meh, I'D RATHER NOT."

You may be The Guy From Pittsburgh(tm), George Senda, but tonight, *I* *AM* *PITTSBURGH*!!!

FRIENDSHIP.

This is either the longest-running troll in the history of Bellgab, or you are a total fucking moron.  There really doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

By the way, Senda has not been in Pittsburgh since he was about 8 years old.  I doubt he would remember those buildings from almost 60 years ago.

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 11:10:51 PM
I think what bothers me most, is that not too long ago, he said he wouldn't ask for anymore donations.

Last year George said he would put aside funds to fully pay for his trip to Alien Con. But alas, that was not to be as life got in the way and there was little to no money in the Alien Con 2019 trip jar.

https://youtu.be/iMJCn44jT5U

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 06, 2019, 12:52:21 AM
Last year George said he would put aside funds to fully pay for his trip to Alien Con. But alas, that was not to be as life got in the way and there was little to no money in the Alien Con 2019 trip jar.

Well, YOU know, he has to take Kathy and himself out for expensive dinners once a month, and then there's all the tech necessities.  He has to feed lots of cats, and continue to grow his massive library.

Hey George,

FRIENDSHIP.

Very sad to read this Gerry.  Very sad indeed.  George gets confused and often turns on those that helped him the most.  Curtis, White Crow, Erinn and now Ole Gerry himself.   We all feel for you OLG.  Hopefully you and Drone are still on good terms........

Too bad it rained - that is one beautiful ballpark.

FRIENDSHIP.

malliard

Hey George,

FRIENDSHIP.
Funny I was in Pittsburgh this morning...

Norm

Gee, last year at this time George was a much happier person.. 4 hours of non-stop happiness..

https://youtu.be/GrWuRoPCqK0

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2019, 11:21:17 PM

Did George buy Kathy a new purple top?

Looks new to me, George did say she was over at Nordstroms, her favorite shopping place.

She's a very attractive lady, George is a lucky man.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 06, 2019, 11:30:51 PM
Looks new to me, George did say she was over at Nordstroms, her favorite shopping place.

She's a very attractive lady, George is a lucky man.

I'm so happy to see he's putting his unused AlienCon money towards Kathys happiness.

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2019, 11:38:27 PM
I'm so happy to see he's putting his unused AlienCon money towards Kathys happiness.

George always makes sure Kathy is #1  From Pokemon tee shirts and Prime Rib dinners, only the best for Kathy!

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 07, 2019, 12:06:04 AM
George always makes sure Kathy is #1  From Pokemon tee shirts and Prime Rib dinners, only the best for Kathy!

If George keeps this up, maybe Kathy will move back home where she belongs.   Think of all the money they would save?  They'd have a new prius, and a new IPad in no time.

They might even be able to afford dining out for Prime Rib once a week.

It would take a lot of pressure off of poor George to raise those donation dollars as well.

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 12:09:40 AM
If George keeps this up, maybe Kathy will move back home where she belongs.   Think of all the money they would save?  They'd have a new prius, and a new IPad in no time.

They might even be able to afford dining out for Prime Rib once a week.

It would take a lot of pressure off of poor George to raise those donation dollars as well.

I know of several senior aged couples who have limited social security income and although not married to each share an apartment or home to save money and keep an eye out just in case a medical emergency should arise. 

Two of the couples are both widowers and were living alone until they met their respective partners. It's a win-win situation for both. George and Kathy need to bury the hatchet and join forces.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 07, 2019, 01:02:28 AM
I know of several senior aged couples who have limited social security income and although not married to each share an apartment or home to save money and keep an eye out just in case a medical emergency should arise. 

Two of the couples are both widowers and were living alone until they met their respective partners. It's a win-win situation for both. George and Kathy need to bury the hatchet and join forces.

It's the only solution to their financial struggles that I can think of, with a happy ending, other than better financial planning skills.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 06, 2019, 05:48:57 AM
Very sad to read this Gerry.  Very sad indeed.  George gets confused and often turns on those that helped him the most.  Curtis, White Crow, Erinn and now Ole Gerry himself.   We all feel for you OLG.  Hopefully you and Drone are still on good terms........

Too bad it rained - that is one beautiful ballpark.

FRIENDSHIP.

Yes, I am fortunate that George hasn't commanded BellGab's area51drone to break contact with me yet.

I stayed at the ballpark through the rain delay, and was there for the first 4 innings, but had to leave then because I had an early meeting to attend this morning.  It was 6 -1 Pirates over the Braves when I left, and at least I got to see the fireworks go off for a homerun.  It was a great place to watch a game.

Ol' Gerry is safely back in BC, Canada now.  It's weird to think that I was driving around Pittsburgh again just this afternoon, and it's a shame that The Master couldn't have been there with me.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: malliard on June 06, 2019, 02:10:57 PM
Funny I was in Pittsburgh this morning...

As Mr. Noory would say, of course, there are no coincidences...

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 11:10:51 PM

All of those tschotskies and gewgaws won’t buy themselves.  Maybe George’s purpose is to keep those manufacturers in business.

Lilith

I missed the very beginning, but George was unboxing his new Ipad.  It looked pretty big.  Something is wrong with it, and he's upset, but we can't see or hear what's going on because he is in a seemingly eternal buffering cycle.  It is the new IPad he was going to get the live wifi on, or something like that.

Lilith

... Or maybe its the IPad he sent across the country for repairs months and months ago.  I dunno.

Lilith

The people in the chat are waiting for the silver fox.  I guess thats Ellgab code for George Senda.

Lilith

I suppose George shut his laptop, and forgot to turn off his YouTube stream before heading home.  I could be wrong.