• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are ghosts real?

Started by bearv, May 09, 2012, 08:34:43 PM

ziznak

Sloooooooow down a second thayre Pahtnah!!  So you're saying that IF somebody believes in ghosts and believes that Snores is better than Art... those two beliefs existing at the same time in one mind??? right?? If those two conditions are met then the person is insane?  Correct?

The whole damn thing has to be thrown out... nobody here believes that SNorge Borey is better than Art so there's no way that anybody could hold those two beliefs at the same time... Coastgabbers may believe in ghosts... but the noory thing is just impossible.  I don't know why you even mentioned it since this is a thread about ghosts but then again its a site dedicated to Art Bell so... seems slightly trollish IMHO.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 07:58:26 PM
For people who belive in ghost and belive that george noory is way better then art bell have a(or more) mental problem(s). I'm just giving you the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for what you're doing. Just be careful, because look what they did to Jesus and JFK and others pursuing the truth.

Elflord

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 25, 2013, 08:05:21 PM
       Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for what you're doing. Just be careful, because look what they did to Jesus and JFK and others pursuing the truth.
so Eddie because I want the truth, I'm going to die. Are you the one who is going to kill me? Is that what you are saying, You cant handle the truth so you are going to kill me Eddie.

Elflord

Quote from: ziznak on January 25, 2013, 08:04:46 PM
Sloooooooow down a second thayre Pahtnah!!  So you're saying that IF somebody believes in ghosts and believes that Snores is better than Art... those two beliefs existing at the same time in one mind??? right?? If those two conditions are met then the person is insane?  Correct?

The whole damn thing has to be thrown out... nobody here believes that SNorge Borey is better than Art so there's no way that anybody could hold those two beliefs at the same time... Coastgabbers may believe in ghosts... but the noory thing is just impossible.  I don't know why you even mentioned it since this is a thread about ghosts but then again its a site dedicated to Art Bell so... seems slightly trollish IMHO.
I was stating my view point. that is all.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 08:10:18 PM
so Eddie because I want the truth, I'm going to die. Are you the one who is going to kill me? Is that what you are saying, You cant handle the truth so you are going to kill me Eddie.

No. "They" are.
      You know who I mean. Them.

ziznak

thats not a point tho its two statements that have nothing to do with each other.  Minus the Noory bell shit all yer saying is that you dont belive in ghosts and you think that anybody that does is mentally ill.

well great... congrats.   There's tons of people that are mentally ill that don't believe in ghosts too so even the mental illness ghost thing doesn't connect logically.

Elflord

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 25, 2013, 08:11:26 PM
   No. "They" are.
      You know who I mean. Them.
Oh the so called M.I.B.s type of people. lol that is funny. Only real NUT jobs belive in that. For example, the so called black choppers that people see are just UH-60s (like the 101st airborne or the 82nd) people are just going to say the spooks or M.I.Bs because they are high on drugs from california but blame the drug problems on the C.I.A.

Elflord

Quote from: ziznak on January 25, 2013, 08:15:19 PM
thats not a point tho its two statements that have nothing to do with each other.  Minus the Noory bell shit all yer saying is that you dont belive in ghosts and you think that anybody that does is mentally ill.

well great... congrats.   There's tons of people that are mentally ill that don't believe in ghosts too so even the mental illness ghost thing doesn't connect logically.
At work i deal with the 51/50 and those people "hear" voices.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 08:16:12 PM
Oh the so called M.I.B.s type of people. lol that is funny. Only real NUT jobs belive in that. For example, the so called black choppers that people see are just UH-60s (like the 101st airborne or the 82nd) people are just going to say the spooks or M.I.Bs because they are high on drugs from california but blame the drug problems on the C.I.A.
No, not THEM. The others.
       Hey, it's your life, Flord. If you want to joke about it, that's cool. But it makes me sad to think about what's going to happen.

Elflord

What are you saying that I'm going to die because of YOU.
Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 25, 2013, 08:19:40 PM
   No, not THEM. The others.
       Hey, it's your life, Flord. If you want to joke about it, that's cool. But it makes me sad to think about what's going to happen.

Eddie Coyle

Was it something I said?

Marc.Knight

Delicate minds need sensitivity.

Elflord

Quote from: Marc knight on January 25, 2013, 08:41:06 PM
Delicate minds need sensitivity.
Thats not it. I have to be to work very early. Thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

ItsOver

Quote from: san miguel on May 10, 2012, 07:43:10 PM
I saw a shadow rodent one time, but it might have simply been an angel.

Probably just Noory sniffing around for a turkey sandwich.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2013, 09:01:52 PM

Probably just Noory sniffing around for a turkey sandwich.

That only happens when he takes his mustache out for a walk after the show.

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on May 10, 2012, 12:03:52 AM
i think the EVP recordings provided by brendan and barbara of the GIS are quite compelling.  they strike me as being totally honest people, and i myself have made audio recordings that are difficult to explain.

The GIS EVP shows with Art creep me out.  I haven't heard them in awhile with Noory.  Instead we get The Numbers Lady and Albrecht, over and over and over.......... :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Marc knight on January 25, 2013, 09:04:30 PM

That only happens when he takes his mustache out for a walk after the show.

I find it ironic that Noory likes turkey sandwiches.  Isn't that cannibalism?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2013, 09:07:36 PM

I find it ironic that Noory likes turkey sandwiches.  Isn't that cannibalism?

Yes, since Noory is a turkey.

McPhallus

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 08:18:13 PM
At work i deal with the 51/50 and those people "hear" voices.

Do you work in law enforcement/corrections?

BTW, the mere existence of a ghosts thread--with sincere posts--on an anti-Noory forum precludes your attempt to link belief in ghosts with being pro-Noory.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: McPhallus on January 25, 2013, 09:29:05 PM

By 51/50,  I think he meant Van Halen merch from 1986.

ufogadfly

Quote from: Elflord on January 24, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
Ghosts are not real. People who see ghosts have mental problems.

People who make such flat, unequivocal statements have closed minds.

CrabbyOld Bat

BTW, the mere existence of a ghosts thread--with sincere posts--on an anti-Noory forum precludes your attempt to link belief in ghosts with being pro-Noory.

Rut-roh. Maybe Snorge called the LAPD on us and reported a "haters" crime.  ::)

If so, I say we go with a 5150 defense. That is, Snorge is the 5150 and in our defense we're simply trying to keep him from harming innocent people by getting him off the air. (But the ghosts can stay.)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ufogadfly on January 26, 2013, 01:37:10 AM
People who make such flat, unequivocal statements have closed minds.
You're presuming that he has a mind at all...

ufogadfly

Quote from: Elflord on January 25, 2013, 07:58:26 PM
For people who belive in ghost and belive that george noory is way better then art bell have a(or more) mental problem(s). I'm just giving you the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

And presenting the truth in such a well-written way.

ziznak

THANKYOU!! thats what i was trying to say earlier...

I do believe in such things as residual 'hauntings' (that under the right circumstances, electrical, atmospheric, mineral formations for instance, could 'record' an event, maybe appear holographic-like), and EVPs creep me out immeasurably.  I guess what I am saying is-

I Do Believe in Spooks

Really, I do.  I try to find rational explanations for things, but I have had a few experiences that I could not find any for.
I am sort of a rational scaredy cat <(is that an oxymoron, because I am that too..not the oxy part, the other part), I mean I am afraid to be alone in the dark, so what does that tell you?

Yorkshire pud

My mother saw her father stood at the foot of her bed in broad daylight in 1963..He'd been dead two years. She later saw an old man stood at the top of the stairs of her present house (no, not my father!)..Interestingly she's never heard of Art bell or George Noory, thus negating a previous logical progression. I therefore claim my $5 (Or in pounds about £3.60)

b_dubb

El Flord has spoken. I think we should count our lesions. Not every forum on the internet has a nice troll to esplain things