• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
this is true brig.

for the record, Being There has made a lot of provocative posts in my YouTube comment section over the past few months, and she's also tried (and failed) to doxx me. i have no idea who she is or what her real life ailments are. also, it's not my responsibility to run a background check on every person that makes a video or comment directed to me.

Is she the one who said you were Dano-Dutch?  Hans Christian Van Der Groyper, I'm watching you.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 11:36:20 AM
I live in a building full of dying people Erinn. We all age sooner or later. My neighbor right next to me is in a wheelchair with no legs.  We all laugh together at our foibles.  The alternative is very bleak, but a choice that some do make unfortunately, I admit, but I wouldn't recommend to those types, to make a YouTube channel, or hang around on social media of any sort.

My legs work just fine for now and I also wouldn't recommend that anyone make a YouTube channel -- or hang around on social media of any sort.

Well, except for here, if we wanna call it "social." It's a great place for flogging, wallowing in self-loathing and flinging cow dung at each other, at least.

So I'll give you that point and drink to that. 🍻

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 11:41:31 AM
My legs work just fine for now and I also wouldn't recommend that anyone make a YouTube channel -- or hang around on social media of any sort.

Well, except for here, if we wanna call it "social." It's a great place for flogging, wallowing in self-loathing and flinging cow dung at each other, at least.

So I'll give you that point and drink to that. 🍻

Cheers!  If we can't laugh at ourselves together, we're doomed! (And no amount of money can fix that).

#PraiseMV!

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 11:32:58 AM
All the womens wanna know who you are now that you've unmasked yourself.

What're you doing this weekend?  ;)

im busy.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 11:37:57 AM
Is she the one who said you were Dano-Dutch?  Hans Christian Van Der Groyper, I'm watching you.

precisely. i must remain vigilant against any and all threats.

[attachment=1,msg1346798]

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 12:02:00 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dead

fwiw i might do a special livestream later today. we'll see. stay tuned.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 12:06:01 PM
fwiw i might do a special livestream later today. we'll see. stay tuned.

I have appointments. Pity.

Ask the one who's so fond of using the word "piggy" why she's so fixated on deflecting with that particular word. Then call her Greinder the Giant and tell her to STFU.

Make sure all the Garnier hair styling products are out of your background this time.  :-*

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 13, 2019, 12:18:51 PM
I have appointments. Pity.

Ask the one who's so fond of using the word "piggy" why she's so fixated on deflecting with that particular word. Then call her Greinder the Giant and tell her to STFU.

Make sure all the Garnier hair styling products are out of your background this time.  :-*

oh, don't be modest, Erinn. we all know that's not true.

my only communication with Rita is on YouTube, for all to see.

my apologies. should i find ceiling mold to showcase? the thing is, i dont have any. do you have any other suggestions?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 12:34:12 PM
oh, don't be modest, Erinn. we all know that's not true.

my only communication with Rita is on YouTube, for all to see.

my apologies. should i find ceiling mold to showcase? the thing is, i dont have any. do you have any other suggestions?

I suggest a doll collection. They're usually a hit. Mine aren't inflatable though. Yours would probably still work.  ;)

Later, my sexy beast.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 01:25:28 PM
🔥🔥🔥LIT CITY!🔥🔥🔥

Will DJ Mike Walker be in attendance?

🤷🏻‍♂️ i hope so

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 01:25:55 PM
🤷🏻‍♂️ i hope so

I am going to give DJ Mike Walker a piece of my mind! AdSense needs to know, we need to take the money fam!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 02:02:53 PM
I am going to give DJ Mike Walker a piece of my mind! AdSense needs to know, we need to take the money fam!

oh fuck oh god

[attachment=1]

everyone and their opinion is welcome to join the chat.

dont worry. you will get dunked on.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 02:16:02 PM

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 02:16:02 PM

Did I miss it? I've been getting my face chemically frozen.

If I'm lucky, our friend Rita will make a triumphantly stupid mistake.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:22:32 AM
once flexible, always flexible

Erinn, tell Being There to create a BellChan account.

Asuka Langley

Richard did a breddy good job except for cock blocking me when it came to taking out the cat ladies at the end.

ErinnF i am disappointed you promised that Rita would show her big fat juicy cock and she claims she dont have one, WTF?!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 05:09:41 PM
Richard did a breddy good job except for cock blocking me when it came to taking out the cat ladies at the end.

ErinnF i am disappointed you promised that Rita would show her big fat juicy cock and she claims she dont have one, WTF?!

Gomen'nasai, senpai.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 05:24:21 PM
WE WERE TOLD NOT TO MENTION ANYTHING RESEMBLING A HAMSTER BALL!

I am suggesting a compassionate solution!

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 05:32:48 PM
I am suggesting a compassionate solution!

okay, im sure Being There would approve then.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 05:09:41 PM

you were drunk with power. i had to SHUT IT DOWN.