• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Disgusting subhuman blacks videotape a kidnapping of a white kid.

Started by The King of Kings, January 04, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 05, 2017, 02:40:49 PM
nogs name their kids stupid shit my sister worked with a black girl named Velveeta. Sounds like im being a troll but im not it was spelled the same way as the cheese.

Good Lord.

Blacks shouldn't be able to name their own kids.  A random name should be generated from a list of acceptable and normal names.

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 05, 2017, 02:40:55 PM

This is the mother of the two feral ape girls.

I fucking hate white people for not picking their own damn cotton they ruined this country

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 05, 2017, 02:45:16 PM
Good Lord.

Blacks shouldn't be able to name their own kids.  A random name should be generated from a list of acceptable and normal names.

http://www.top-100-baby-names-search.com/popular-black-baby-girl-names.html

Dawneisha, Garrika....this list is a hoot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 05, 2017, 02:46:14 PM
I fucking hate white people for not picking their own damn cotton they ruined this country

I fucking hate paedophiles who get off on teenage Japanese girls too. Especially ones such as you who wait outside schools so they can follow them.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2017, 02:51:24 PM
I fucking hate paedophiles who get off on teenage Japanese girls too. Especially ones such as you who wait outside schools so they can follow them.

>implying there are schools full of Japanese girls in the midwest ~desu

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2017, 02:50:15 PM
http://www.top-100-baby-names-search.com/popular-black-baby-girl-names.html

Dawneisha, Garrika....this list is a hoot.

24   Alberaneshia

504   Tamytrice
505   Tangilique

542   Uneek  "aye yo, Deshawndia, how fuck u spell dat word "unique"?  "I dink it spelled like U-N-E-E-K or some shit"  "aight, close enough fo my baby"

Jackstar

This seems as good a time to mention it as any, as it's been on my mind much of late:

You fucking idiots who quote the ENTIRETY of the post DIRECTLY previous to your own, for NO REASON other than to insert a snippet of text that rarely amounts to much more than a faggy, "Me, too!!1" post, are categorized amongst the lowest forms of scum on the face of the Earth.

Use some fucking imagination. Then, gas yourself. *drops mic*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 05, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/01/04/a-teen-spread-a-racist-video-of-a-black-classmate-eating-chicken-both-face-criminal-charges/?utm_term=.cf60510bdd3b

White teen is charged with a hate crime for simply recording a black teen eating chicken and making racial remarks while recording.

Four subhuman apes kidnap, tie up and torture a white special needs kid and yell "fuck white people" at him and the police chief, an ape himself describes their behavior as "kids being kids".

They've been charged with a hate crime. Happy now? You should be now looking for your next spleen venting episode.

Ready? Set? 

Hate crime laws are ridiculous.  All crimes in general have an element of hate to them.  What is wrong is the crime they commited.  I don't like laws that condemn mere thoughts.  Strikes too close to Orwell's concept of the thought police.  If someone commits premeditated murder, they should be executed for that crime.  No need to pile a hate crime on top of that.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2017, 06:35:50 PM
Hate crime laws are ridiculous.  All crimes in general have an element of hate to them.  What is wrong is the crime they commited.  I don't like laws that condemn mere thoughts.  Strikes too close to Orwell's concept of the thought police.  If someone commits premeditated murder, they should be executed for that crime.  No need to pile a hate crime on top of that.

You make a good point.  And why do we have to talk about hate crimes all the time?  What about love crimes?  I'm hoping to have one perpetrated on me this evening. 

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine on January 05, 2017, 04:52:59 PM
This seems as good a time to mention it as any, as it's been on my mind much of late:

You fucking idiots who quote the ENTIRETY of the post DIRECTLY previous to your own, for NO REASON other than to insert a snippet of text that rarely amounts to much more than a faggy, "Me, too!!1" post, are categorized amongst the lowest forms of scum on the face of the Earth.

Use some fucking imagination. Then, gas yourself. *drops mic*

I am confused, do we gas ourselves before or after we use some imagination?

Oh, and it appears one of the feral ape sheboons procreated.  Gross, more welfare for Obama's people.

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 05, 2017, 07:16:54 PM
more welfare for Obama's people.

I wouldn't worry about that. They're all getting paid out of a clandestine budget that's funded by hidden Nazi gold.

akwilly

At least someone gave the white kid some attention. Was like an awesome field trip.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
You make a good point.  And why do we have to talk about hate crimes all the time?  What about love crimes?  I'm hoping to have one perpetrated on me this evening.

I want to commit a love crime against SoJung ~desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNxXilY1wbQ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

Hmm...while they were abusing this poor, mentally challenged man they were shouting, "Fuck white people!" Perhaps a few more copy cats and you'll be ready to accept hate crimes (not thought crimes).  ;)

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
Depending on the state you could get lucky and have several.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 07:26:58 PM
Hmm...while they were abusing this poor, mentally challenged man they were shouting, "Fuck white people!" Perhaps a few more copy cats and you'll be ready to accept hate crimes (not thought crimes).  ;)

The crime is not the hate.  The crime are the actions taken.  They broke the law and should be treated harshly and accordingly.  No need to pile hate crimes on top of that.  I'm completely against the concept of hate crimes.  Almost all crimes have an element of hate to them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 05, 2017, 10:25:51 PM
Meme, video or underage girl

Its great that you're able to articulate your thoughts on every post without having to resort to the above... Oh wait, you're not.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2017, 10:28:16 PM
Trump, Trump, Trump, Russian Hackers, Russian Hackers, Russian Hackers, Muslims are great guns are bad

Dr. MD MD

I would've loved to have been the lead detective on this case. The first thing I would've said to that cunt in the video is, "My sister says you're going to jail for a long time."  :D