• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should we make slavery legal again?

Started by gnooryblows, December 22, 2016, 09:20:40 PM

gnooryblows

Let's be real, we tried this "equal rights" nonsense but it just hasn't worked.

It already is, it's called the Federal Student Loan Program.

Niggers were ment to serve the white man. That is/should be their only station in this world. 

albrecht

Slavery, per se, is not illlegal. People always forget: "except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted" of the 13th. If you commit a crime and are sent to prison, or commit certain financial crimes that are civil but now dubbed criminal (not paying child-support and in some areas not paying civil fines) and are imprisoned you can be made to work involunarily and/or without wages (it differs, many States, pay the imprisoned a nominal wage or some benefit in kind for their labor, some places 'outsource' work to prisoners.) With regard to "debt-slavery" also not illegal, beware what you sign and how much debt you take on (though there are laws on various things like working on commissions, who can qualify for loans, collateral, what they can seize, tips, etc.) As note oersonal income TAXES and public domain taking (and asset forfeiture laws) are likely the most aggregious in terms of what they can do criminally and civilly as a form of slavery, or at least unlawful taking (in our Founder's eyes.)

It is still legal.  We have to give our money to our masters every April 15 and during other times of the year as well.

Fellas, cotton should still be picked by hand.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 11:00:19 PM
It is still legal.  We have to give our money to our masters every April 15 and during other times of the year as well.
Hence why, officially, the IRS says that personal income tax is "voluntary." Though the parsing and twisting of the word "voluntary" is interesting in many of IRS declarations and Court opinions. Suffice it to say that the word "voluntary" does not mean, to the government, what it would mean used in common conversation or definition in a dictionary, even a legal dictionary. I suggest not trying this argument to the IRS or court!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Moonman on December 22, 2016, 11:03:57 PM

I agree, It gives the black community something to do other than commit crime

(notice the only black people are behind police tape)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upd9AtdeAoE

albrecht

No, slavery was the worst thing the country ever had. Lead to a war between the states, divisiveness, rap music, Obama, crime, riots, etc. Look at the repercussions-even to this day! It is morally wrong, despite what the Muslims still praticing it around the world, and can result in our situation once ended. And despite every major culture, race, etc having experienced some form of it there is one who won't move on and so still, many decades later, still consider it the foundation of their politics and blame it, and even worse colonialism, for failure and corruption (in some cases, many have moved on and become successful people.) But slavery is, and was wrong, and imagine our country if slaves were never imported (of any race because sectarianism also was a problem.)

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 11:07:37 PM
I agree, It gives the black community something to do other than commit crime

(notice the only black people are behind police tape)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upd9AtdeAoE

And enough with the retarded made up negro names. Stick to traditional Christian names.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Moonman on December 22, 2016, 11:10:13 PM
And enough with the retarded made up negro names. Stick to traditional Christian names.

President Trump executive order #1: From now on no more Jamal's or Tyrone's they will be named after honorary Aryan Aaron Neville

akwilly

yes, it helps it retain its fluffiness

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2016, 11:10:10 PM
No, slavery was the worst thing the country ever had. Lead to a war between the states, divisiveness, rap music, Obama, crime, riots, etc. Look at the repercussions-even to this day! It is morally wrong, despite what the Muslims still praticing it around the world, and can result in our situation once ended. And despite every major culture, race, etc having experienced some form of it there is one who won't move on and so still, many decades later, still consider it the foundation of their politics and blame it, and even worse colonialism, for failure and corruption (in some cases, many have moved on and become successful people.) But slavery is, and was wrong, and imagine our country if slaves were never imported (of any race because sectarianism also was a problem.)

I don't think slavery was wrong. Slavery gave the blacks a useful purpose. Now look at them... thuggery and criminality abound. Blacks are bred for labor, they're natural athletes. The NBA and NFL are a great examples. Now, the common negro needs to chip in...

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 11:15:08 PM
President Trump executive order #1: From now on no more Jamal's or Tyrone's they will be named after honorary Aryan Aaron Neville

🖒

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 22, 2016, 11:15:08 PM

Tyrone is a white name.  Tyrone Power was one of the biggest stars of the 40's and 50's.

Names I can't stand are Lakeisha and Lawonda

mikuthing01

Quote from: akwilly on December 22, 2016, 11:17:05 PM

fluffy cotton pantsu are best pantsu, senpai

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Tyrone is a white name.  Tyrone Power was one of the biggest stars of the 40's and 50's.

Names I can't stand are Lakeisha and Lawonda

The blacks 'culturally appropriated' a wholesome, white, Christian name!

RIP- Tyrone

I am firmly against slavery and shall be until the end of my days.  It is evil.  'Nuff said.

Quote from: akwilly on December 22, 2016, 11:17:05 PM

Bless your heart. See, this is what I'm talking about.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 11:25:07 PM
I am firmly against slavery and shall be until the end of my days.  It is evil.  'Nuff said.

"Work Sets You Free"

albrecht

Quote from: Moonman on December 22, 2016, 11:18:45 PM
I don't think slavery was wrong. Slavery gave the blacks a useful purpose. Now look at them... thuggery and criminality abound. Blacks are bred for labor, they're natural athletes. The NBA and NFL are a great examples. Now, the common negro needs to chip in...
This is very wrong. I know you are likely trolling and etc but even if. Use the ideas of blacks like W.E.B. DuBous, Back to Africa movement , Militant Islamic Black Islam seperation, Rastafarianism etc is the better way. Move, go back, go home to the utopia of Africa for malcontents and those who wish. We could, conceivably, even bow to "reparations" with a stipulation that it comes with a ticket to Liberia, and others, (founded on this concept) or country of your choice. No Return ticket and no more US passport or access to public funds. Live in your paradsie. No bad blood, no violence, no recriminations, just a move, resettle, and move on. We will take the white africans back in exchange. They seem to know how to farm better so, I wonder, who would benefit?

JesusJuice

We should be able to purchase a license to hunt niggers in order to cull the population. Like we do with wolves. There's simply too many niggers in the Greater Chicagoland area. They are a destructive force.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2016, 11:29:24 PM
This is very wrong. I know you are likely trolling and etc but even if. Use the ideas of blacks like W.E.B. DuBous, Back to Africa movement , Militant Islamic Black Islam seperation, Rastafarianism etc is the better way. Move, go back, go home to the utopia of Africa for malcontents and those who wish. We could, conceivably, even bow to "reparations" with a stipulation that it comes with a ticket to Liberia, and others, (founded on this concept) or country of your choice. No Return ticket and no more US passport or access to public funds. Live in your paradsie. No bad blood, no violence, no recriminations, just a move, resettle, and move on. We will take the white africans back in exchange. They seem to know how to farm better so, I wonder, who would benefit?

Whites and flies

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2016, 11:29:24 PM

The only good African is a white African. That continent has shit the proverbial bed. American blacks have it good over here. They don't seem to understand that. Or they refuse to accept it.

Quote from: Moonman on December 22, 2016, 11:39:14 PM
The only good African is a white African. That continent has shit the proverbial bed. American blacks have it good over here. They don't seem to understand that. Or they refuse to accept it.

Bullshit.  One of my best friends right now is a black Kenyan.  He is a conservative Christian, loves Charley Pride and can't stand Obama.  African Christian blacks don't have the attitude that many American blacks have.  They are eager to work and do a great job.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 11:45:26 PM
Bullshit.  One of my best friends right now is a black Kenyan.  He is a conservative Christian, loves Charley Pride and can't stand Obama.  African Christian blacks don't have the attitude that American blacks have.  They are eager to work and do a great job.
Agreed. Got into a heated argument in an airport bar in Dusseldorf with someone from Nigeria who was bitching about European and American aide, American blacks, etc. I  was on the defensive from him. "We don't need your money" "You bring corruption to our country" "Obama campaigned for Muslim" etc etc etc.

Same, sorta, kind of things with blacks who work on ranches, rodeo, farms etc. Mostly good people. It is the inner-city gangs and imported Muslim ones that are a problem. And the uneducated rich ones, rappers who support this lifestyle as a good thing, etc (I knew a gal where some rapper moved and it was choas in the neighborhood, he could afford it. Or like the 'house' in Dallas. Ha. The ones who get rich by education? No problems, unless they got rich by politics. Then I got a problem.
ps: Charley Pride is from a town near me. Good guy and great voice.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 22, 2016, 11:45:26 PM
Bullshit.  One of my best friends right now is a black Kenyan.  He is a conservative Christian, loves Charley Pride and can't stand Obama.  African Christian blacks don't have the attitude that American blacks have.  They are eager to work and do a great job.

Don't get me wrong, the black race is important to me. Blacks are physical thoroughbreds, that fact is not lost on me. So, they should be focused on manual labor. However, only under strict white supervision. Together we can build a better world.

Quote from: albrecht on December 22, 2016, 11:55:54 PM
Agreed. Got into a heated argument in an airport bar in Dusseldorf with someone from Nigeria who was bitching about European and American aide, American blacks, etc. I  was on the defensive from him. "We don't need your money" "You bring corruption to our country" "Obama campaigned for Muslim" etc etc etc.

Same, sorta, kind of things with blacks who work on ranches, rodeo, farms etc. Mostly good people. It is the inner-city gangs and imported Muslim ones that are a problem. And the uneducated rich ones, rappers who support this lifestyle as a good thing, etc (I knew a gal where some rapper moved and it was choas in the neighborhood, he could afford it. Or like the 'house' in Dallas. Ha. The ones who get rich by education? No problems, unless they got rich by politics. Then I got a problem.
ps: Charley Pride is from a town near me. Good guy and great voice.

You just can't group a race of people into one stereotype.  I can see a stereotype developing for people that grow up under similar conditions such as urban blacks but if you take a black man out of that environment, they are just as capable of succeeding as anyone else.  Economics and environment play a much larger role on the development of a person than race.

Quote from: Moonman on December 23, 2016, 12:01:01 AM
Don't get me wrong, the black race is important to me. Blacks are physical thoroughbreds, that fact is not lost on me. So, they should be focused on manual labor. However, only under strict white supervision. Together we can build a better world.

You obviously have had rather limited contact with the black race.  There are plenty who are just as intellectual as white men and some not so physically gifted.