• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: username on March 02, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
not being a Jew

You could convert. Just cut off the end of your penis and accept an encrypted language. What could go wrong?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on March 02, 2018, 01:27:46 AM
You could convert. Just cut off the end of your penis and accept an encrypted language. What could go wrong?

You know that's a good idea. On the next show opening, I'll announce that I've converted to Judaism & homosexuality. Two groups who are definitely coming out on top.

Michael Vara has the show he needs, has anyone listened to his show or joined the chat, 12 people in the chat and 7 are moderators who tell you don't disrespect the guest of question the host.  He beggs for money but puts down anyone who does not follow his every word and most of the time he sounds drunk.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 22, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
Michael Vara has the show he needs, has anyone listened to his show or joined the chat, 12 people in the chat and 7 are moderators who tell you don't disrespect the guest of question the host.  He beggs for money but puts down anyone who does not follow his every word and most of the time he sounds drunk.

I think that about sums it up...................

Here is a link for a T-Shirt.   Probably a good idea to pick up a spare one while you are there:
http://openeyesnetwork.com/product/lnm-mv-t-shirt-unisex/

ninjashoes

I would put some Dark Matter Splatter on Heathers blouse

Sean92008

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
Gross.
I wouldn't want my penis anywhere near Heather...  I'd prefer to remain free of any coven or sex work spread issues.

I gave up on Vara when he was reading the news, something about the moon, and he pronounced "reddening" as "re-ding-ding".

Sean92008

Michael Vara's still better than Hannity, still better than Heather, even though she's getting better every day AND she's miles better than she was.

WildCard

the good news - he's not drunk
the bad news -

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
Michael Vara's still better than Hannity, still better than Heather, even though she's getting better every day AND she's miles better than she was.

::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on April 22, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
I gave up on Vara when he was reading the news, something about the moon, and he pronounced "reddening" as "re-ding-ding".

Haha please tell me you're joking... But I feel like your not.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Original Larry on April 22, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
;D

Michael Vara announced last night that Heather Wade's bringing Midnight in the Desert to LNM Radio Network on Monday.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WildCard on May 12, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
the bad news -

Hahahahaha- Perfect. Sometimes mere words are just not enough =P

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
I wouldn't want my penis anywhere near Heather... 

Unsurprisingly you might both agree on that.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
Michael Vara's still better than Hannity,

Of course he's not, mere audience size alone contraindicates that rhetorical turd.

Quotestill better than Heather, even though she's getting better every day AND she's miles better than she was.

On that count I will concur, for now...

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 12, 2018, 05:53:50 PM
http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

Keith reveals his own truth about Mike Vara. (He shared this on Twitter today).

I think that generally jibes with what we've heard elsewhere.

Nice share.

Bea Arthur

Quote from: WildCard on May 12, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
the bad news -

I don't care what you say, Michael Vera is a special guy!!!

AstroBuzz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 12, 2018, 06:43:50 PM
https://twitter.com/keithrowland/status/995247367044517888

Referring to this Michael Vara dude... "He spewed disgust towards me, Art and RCH, making claims that were untrue, claiming that RCH ran the network, which is ignorant." ~ Keith R.

So Heather is going on a network operated by some host that talked shit about Art Bell...?

Clearly she is just using Art's good name to promote herself. She took Art for a ride and sadly he fell for her BS. Art was always enchanted by "so-called" witches.

She is nothing without Art propping her up.

Karma will catch up to her.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
So Heather is going on a network operated by some host that talked shit about Art Bell...?

Clearly she is just using Art's good name to promote herself. She took Art for a ride and sadly he fell for her BS. Art was always enchanted by "so-called" witches.

She'll do anything to shamelessly cling to Art's coattails.  I'm just surprised ANY network, no matter how much a drop-off LNM is, would take a flyer in her.  She's awful, even when on the air with the other 4th-rate hacks and drunks on LNM.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.

cweb

Quote from: mv on May 15, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.
She did "take" come calls during that first show. But not unscreened calls.

I think we all know the real answer to the question, of course. Nobody else wants to put up with her shit.