• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2017, 04:06:18 PM
Wait aren't we supposed to now have limitless gender identity or something?

Hillary deleted it.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
Really? Really?

Ah, the old double-rhetorical-question-with-double-emphasis man-ooo-ver--I see you know your judo well.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
You want I should get into the lies you have told on and about this forum? I don't think so.

First, let's get into how you decided to start ragging on me for absolutely no reason, even though I find you to be mostly thoroughly amusing, largely benign, and thoroughly mostly irrelevant.

Let's get into that.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2017, 01:25:16 PM
I am starting to think that asking advice of the homeless guy on the corner may yield better results in my life

Still, far and away superior to a Clinton presidency.

Robert

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 29, 2017, 04:22:21 PMWe know Art still comes on here sometimes. Oh, how I'd love to see his face as he scrolls down his thread to see post after post going on about his luscious moobs.
Was that entirely a product of someone's image composition, or is there a story behind it?

I got 'em just from being fat.  If you subtracted the belly, then it would look like gynecomastia.

Know who gets gynecomastia most often?  Alcoholics.  Liver fx declines to where the estrogen that's a catabolite of androgens builds up to female levels.  Can happen sometimes just from getting old.

MAX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2017, 04:06:18 PM
, being a large breasted woman I would love a good bra recommendation.  ;

pictures please

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2017, 04:51:45 PM
Ah, the old double-rhetorical-question-with-double-emphasis man-ooo-ver--I see you know your judo well.

First, let's get into how you decided to start ragging on me for absolutely no reason, even though I find you to be mostly thoroughly amusing, largely benign, and thoroughly mostly irrelevant.

Let's get into that.

Okay, that made me laugh. LOL.

k..here we go.....ahem....ready? You ran into Bella-haven and told maureen to tell me to go fuck myself. That's for starters.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not holding a grudge against you...if fact, god help me, I sorta like ya. But I am not your whipping boy....got it? And telling friend from foe here on The Gab is sometimes not easy. So, like everyone else, I take a defensive stance.

MAX

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 04:25:39 PM
Max, they already tried to turn me into Falkie. Didn't work.

So....you're late. And droning on about it doesn't make it so.

Hey leave me alone I'm just an overweight lesbian astrologer that happens to be from NJ , I'm a Scorpio everyone one knows we are wacked... 

RoseGirl

Quote from: MAX on April 29, 2017, 05:04:43 PM
Hey leave me alone I'm just an overweight lesbian astrologer that happens to be from NJ , I'm a Scorpio everyone one knows we are wacked...

You're never at the meetings.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on April 29, 2017, 04:21:12 PM
They're real, and they're spectacular.
No wonder he has a stalker.  Tease.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 05:01:11 PM
k..here we go.....ahem....ready? You ran into Bella-haven and told maureen to tell me to go fuck myself. That's for starters.

I remember it differently.

So, like everyone else, I take a defensive stance.

massive rolleyes

in fact, god help me,
Okay, that made me laugh. LOL.

There's that help we talked about.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 05:06:20 PM
You're never at the meetings.

Hillary deleted the meetings.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert on April 29, 2017, 04:59:06 PM
Know who gets gynecomastia most often?

My money is on bisexual chicks.

... how am I doing, Robert?

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 29, 2017, 04:22:21 PM
Oh, how I'd love to see his face

... reach for the stars.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:59:19 PM
Is that it? Is that what all this crap has been about? MV actually thinks he should be sitting in Heather's seat? Oh dear...it's like that is it?

I haven't seen this many bushels of bullshit rhetorical questions since the last time I was in Yorkshire.

So, in other words--not long enough.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:51:30 PM
Really? So....you think any number of trolls on this site are now 'reflecting' on how they treated me? You think they blame themselves for how they are treated by others?

That's I'm messed up, hon.

FIFY  ;)

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 07:25:21 AM
Congratulations, PB...you're an ass hole. Good luck with that.

Top right?

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 05:06:43 PM
No wonder he has a stalker.  Tease.

Are we talking about Art Bell's titties?

Catsmile

Well worn card...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:59:19 PM
Is that it? Is that what all this crap has been about? MV actually thinks he should be sitting in Heather's seat? Oh dear...it's like that is it?

Look...MV couldn't hold Heather's briefcase. I mean, come on. Art was smart and chose a 'non-idiot, not-at-all interested in bad politics, bad radio or bathroom humor' type person to fill his shoes. And he chose well.

Geez...MV can't even pull off a train wreck on time, avoid using silly voices or stay sober on the air.

(oh and he does not nor ever did have Art's private cell phone number. I checked.)

So now coaster is MV too?!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 04:02:49 PM
Because it's kind of fun sometimes to pull the legs off spiders?

Look....these people treated me like I was nothing and made me feel like I was nothing. So, you know what? Until otherwise proven, they are nothing to me....just squiggles on a screen. Not real, not human...no need to worry about how they feel. Isn't that how it works here?

Am I wrong?

Yes...and a sadistic troll prick. Poor spiders.  :'(

Really, I'd rather see your legs pulled off.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert on April 29, 2017, 04:59:06 PM
Know who gets gynecomastia most often?  Alcoholics.  Liver fx declines to where the estrogen that's a catabolite of androgens builds up to female levels.  Can happen sometimes just from getting old.

And vegetarian men who over-consume soy products.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 04:02:49 PM
Isn't that how it works here? [...] Am I wrong?

You're not not wrong.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

I prefer a vagitarian diet

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2017, 06:29:12 PM
I prefer a vagitarian diet

I used to be myself. Anyway, ever notice how many vegetarian products are made from soy? There's a tendency to hit the soy a little too hard in that lifestyle choice and it's very estrogen inducing.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

Something like 90% of US soy is GMO Roundup Ready crop. I avoid soy as much as practical. Some of my favorite Thai food has a bit of soy but that is about all I have.

Full disclosure. I am not a overweight, lesbian or Canadian.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2017, 06:48:39 PM
I avoid soy as much as practical.

Discipline is its own reward.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2017, 06:40:11 PM
I used to be myself. Anyway, ever notice how many vegetarian products are made from soy? There's a tendency to hit the soy a little too hard in that lifestyle choice and it's very estrogen inducing.  ;)

Not vegetarian. Vagitarian. There's nothing better for T levels.

Jackstar

We are what we eat.

whoozit

How does pathetic taste?  Is it crunchy?   :P :-*