• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 08:11:31 PM
No Rosie.. I didn't say that at all ..I made a point to play an obnoxious fan.. and asked for her name and picture ..She tried to hide her identity in the beginning.when she was going big time. I knew that was dumb..Trolled her to show her what she would be up against. With trying to hide her identity

I thought Heather Wade was going to be fat TBH.

coaster

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 24, 2017, 08:20:13 PM
I thought Heather Wade was going to be fat TBH.

Bless your heart. You didn't make a post about your little Asians. And i thought the ignore button was working. A fat, white woman? You are out of your element. You are the epitome of Casio and should go away.

mikuthing01

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 08:38:51 PM
Bless your heart. You didn't make a post about your little Asians. And i thought the ignore button was working. A fat, white woman? You are out of your element. You are the epitome of Casio and should go away.

Here, have a dindu

Dyna-X

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 07:41:43 PM
There is a new era coming too...no more white-bread, cookie cutter AM jocks anymore. The podcasters, independently creative types and the 'Heathers' of this world are the way it's all going. And I would rather listen to a real person than a ad worshipping sell out day jockey any day of the week.
I don't know that the failure of iHeart or Cumulus is going to bring back another "Golden Era." The sharks smell the blood in the water and are looking for fire sale opportunities. Worst case for them, they will get carved up and reform under a new name, but more than likely a Chapter 11 will occur and a whole bunch of other businesses will get screwed and probably more layoffs of already stretched staffs to be even more skeletal.  Premiere is one of their more successful subsidiaries, so I don't think this will unseat Noory. 

To a degree your right about independent podcaster types having a bit more of a chance in the shuffle, but I don't see the Pollyanna optimism.

Well that kind of killed the flurry of activity on the Art Bell thread.

Congrats Miku!

ItsOver

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2017, 08:02:44 PM
Your mention of affiliates got me curious. Last I checked this page (some time ago, admittedly) it had about 20 entries. Is this...is this accurate?

Notice that one is KNYE.  That's bordering on a gimme.  At the rate it appears to be going, it may soon be the only one. 

It doesn't make much difference to me, though.  I wouldn't be listening no matter the number.  I catch Snorge on occasion, just because it's good for a Nooryism laugh.  MITD just makes me sad, at best.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 09:21:18 PM
Notice that one is KNYE.  That's bordering on a gimme.  At the rate it appears to be going, it may soon be the only one. 

It doesn't make much difference to me, though.  I wouldn't be listening no matter the number.  I catch Snorge on occasion, just because it's good for a Nooryism laugh.  MITD just makes me sad, at best.

KCAA only plays the first 3 hours. They never extended the show when it went to 5 and then 4 hours. They ran OSOM for awhile, but it looks like Fred finally gave up on Hoagland.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 03:18:17 PM
Hey, it's not like it's the Fantastic Forum.

What is that, some French thing?

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on April 24, 2017, 10:23:01 PM
What is that, some French thing?
It evolved into something which makes Bella-Haven look like the locker room of the Oakland LA Oakland Las Vegas Raiders.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2017, 09:47:48 PM
KCAA only plays the first 3 hours. They never extended the show when it went to 5 and then 4 hours. They ran OSOM for awhile, but it looks like Fred finally gave up on Hoagland.
I think 19.5 gave up on Hoagland.

So is Art Bell going to be resuming his hosting duties, or is the stalker still out there?

ItsOver

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 25, 2017, 04:29:13 AM
So is Art Bell going to be resuming his hosting duties, or is the stalker still out there?
Oh, he's out there.  Waiting in the shadows.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2017, 04:23:58 AM
It evolved into something which makes Bella-Haven look like the locker room of the Oakland LA Oakland Las Vegas Raiders.

Yes, Yes it did.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 09:21:18 PM

I'll have to try harder to listen to C2C when I'm awake, now that I know George Senda calls in there.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2017, 05:00:08 AM
I'll have to try harder to listen to C2C when I'm awake, now that I know George Senda calls in there.
I'm not so sure I'd try at all, Brig.  Only if you happen to wake-up and you get bored with staring at the ceiling after an hour or so.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2017, 05:23:22 AM
I'm not so sure I'd try at all, Brig.  Only if you happen to wake-up and you get bored with staring at the ceiling after an hour or so.

Right?
That only happens on the weekends here once in a while, when there's no Clyde.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2017, 04:53:58 AM
Oh, he's out there.  Waiting in the shadows.

Biding it's time. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. Hopefully when Art's taking a yuge dump. Code Brown, nigga!

someguy

this forum is a fucking dumpster fire

Jackstar

Quote from: Σ> on April 24, 2017, 02:58:09 PM
I find her dismissal of vast swaths of her own history to be less than worthy of my pride or respect.

Hillary deleted it.

Quote from: someguy on April 25, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

I never asked for this.

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 25, 2017, 04:29:13 AM

Just how we like it!

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 06:49:15 PM
Shut it you. Pizzas at the door, and you're paying. Cops is on. Hurry back to the couch.

Actually that sounds pretty awesome. Cops and Pizza.

For all the grief Heather gets she is still on the air. So I think it is the consecutively longest running Bellgabber podcast. I think Keither and Heather are still making a living on the podcast, so good for them.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on April 25, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
For all the grief Heather gets she is still on the air. So I think it is the consecutively longest running Bellgabber podcast. I think Keither and Heather are still making a living on the podcast, so good for them.

Venereal diseases stick around for a while too.

Lasha Seniuk affiliate count: still zero.

The awesome thing about Art's defenders is they end up rekindling the discussion of the whole Art Bell Stalker/Shooter story.  No matter who makes what clever comment, he must be delighted with their efforts. 

It's one of the great flops by a celebrity in our time, and probably should memorialized with it's own movie.

I think he likes the idea of having a show, but is tired of having a nightly parade of frauds on that he feels he has to pretend to take seriously.  But like a type-cast actor, he's stuck with ''the paranormal'', and doesn't want to do it anymore.