• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Jackstar

You might think I've watched every smoking gun YouTube video out there, but, you'd be mistaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUVjb9Offcc

Dr. MD MD

I came across this and don't know if it's been posted here yet and I didn't feel like searching through 27 pages to find out. It's in parts but each should cue up after the previous one is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JHEtBSg89s&list=PLKHtrPvLv2CxVXXQstwp_0JYs0wLbDoy9&index=2

Jackstar

I'll be honest--I don't watch any of these any more, now that I have somewhat avenged the death of my brothers.

If you get one with yak tits, though, hook a fella up. Thanks in advance.

CozyRozie

*** THIS IS FOR YOU JACKIE ***
from RT With Love For Jackstar @ BellGab

FBI allowed to hide details of secret 9/11 report â€" judge
Published time: 6 Jul, 2017 12:28
https://www.rt.com/usa/395468-911-judge-fbi-report/

*A South Florida judge ruled the FBI is not improperly withholding information about funding of the 9/11 attacks after journalists tried to uncover connections between the hijackers and Saudis living in Florida at the time.
Florida Bulldog, an organization of investigative journalists, has been investigating connections between Saudis living in the US
and the hijackers who crashed the planes into the Twin Towers and Pentagon in 2011.
In total, 15 of the 19 hijackers involved were Saudi Arabian.

Judge Cecilia Altonaga ruled the FBI could keep secret certain portions of a 60-page document â€"
a slide show called ‘Overview of the 9/11 investigation’ â€" the Herald Tribune reports.

Florida Bulldog sued the FBI in June 2016 for records from the 9/11 Review Commission.
A redacted version of the 9/11 overview was released by the FBI in February.
.../more in the link/

../-wonder if something new comes up from it-/

CozyRozie

*In 2011, Florida Bulldog reported on a secret FBI investigation into a Saudi family living in Sarasota who left their home two weeks before 9/11.
The family of the daughter of Saudi royal adviser Esam Ghazzawi abandoned their cars, clothes and even food in their fridge when they left. They never returned.

In 2012, it sued the FBI for details about the Saudi family investigation and acquired a 2002 FBI report which showed “many connections” between the Saudi family and “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001.”
The FBI discredited the report and it wasn’t disclosed in the 9/11 Review Commission, or the 2002 9/11 Commission.

Former Senator Bob Graham, who was co-chair of Congress’ Joint Inquiry into 9/11, has supported the Bulldog’s attempts to uncover more information.
He said the FBI overview likely includes “important information relating to the funding of 9/11 and presumably the role of Saudi Arabia in doing so.”*

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 29, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QLyum1gxBc

The towers came straight down because they were designed to just that.

Building 7 had massive structural damage caused by the Twin towers coming down.

Inside job?  No.  But I think they let it happen so Bills like the Patriot Act could become law.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 09:27:23 AM
Inside job?  No.

I don't find your self-served rhetorical question to be plausibly posed, let alone answered.

Jackstar

Quote from: CozyRozie on July 06, 2017, 03:39:41 PM
*** THIS IS FOR YOU JACKIE ***
from RT With Love For Jackstar @ BellGab

From now on, I only accept gifts from eligible females that were born near the headwaters of the Volga River. New lodge rules.

Lunger

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 01:28:23 PM

I don't find your self-served rhetorical question to be plausibly posed, let alone answered.

Imagine my angst.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 09:27:23 AM
The towers came straight down because they were designed to just that.

Building 7 had massive structural damage caused by the Twin towers coming down.

Inside job?  No.  But I think they let it happen so Bills like the Patriot Act could become law.

So, the towers were designed to defy the laws of physics (for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction)? Those were some fucking amazing towers.  Seriously, what's in it for you? ::) :D

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 29, 2017, 08:19:52 PM
So, the towers were designed to defy the laws of physics (for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction)? Those were some fucking amazing towers.  Seriously, what's in it for you? ::) :D

Saw a documentary in '97 or '98 on Discovery about the Towers.  The premise was that they were like a self-contained city - - - - with a grocery store, and security, and post office....you know the rest.

The guy who designed the complex said that the towers were designed to collapse upon their own footprint if they were so damaged, because they didn't want them to fall over.  They actually referenced that bomber that hit the Empire State Building during/after(?) the war.

BTW: "For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction" is Newton's Third Law of Motion.  I don't think it applies here.  Standard physics would dictate that buildings fall down....becasue jet fuel can weaken steel beams enough to make them buckle.

Seriously, Aren't you a little old to be falling for every Art Bell radio crank that comes along.  Its about time you started to think rationally.  Hoagland, Dames, Lazar, Morton, Scallion, Zeta Talk, Mel's Hole, Bugs, Roger Leir, John Lear, Victor John Titor, Patsy, Steven Greer.... All frauds.  The 9/11 Truthers are just another are just another name on the list.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 09:37:54 PM
Saw a documentary in '97 or '98 on Discovery about the Towers.  The premise was that they were like a self-contained city - - - - with a grocery store, and security, and post office....you know the rest.

The guy who designed the complex said that the towers were designed to collapse upon their own footprint if they were so damaged, because they didn't want them to fall over.  They actually referenced that bomber that hit the Empire State Building during/after(?) the war.

BTW: "For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction" is Newton's Third Law of Motion.  I don't think it applies here.  Standard physics would dictate that buildings fall down....becasue jet fuel can weaken steel beams enough to make them buckle.

Seriously, Aren't you a little old to be falling for every Art Bell radio crank that comes along.  Its about time you started to think rationally.  Hoagland, Dames, Lazar, Morton, Scallion, Zeta Talk, Mel's Hole, Bugs, Roger Leir, John Lear, Victor John Titor, Patsy, Steven Greer.... All frauds.  The 9/11 Truthers are just another are just another name on the list.

What you're suggesting is physically impossible. Even if the floors started collapsing from fire (which they didn't) the impact of the subsequent floors would eventually slow and stop it's collapse (Here's where Newton's 3rd law applies ;)). Please do share the physics with us about how this collapsing floor design is supposed to work. I'd love to hear it! Seriously, what's in it for you or does it just make you feel good to be part of the me too club?  ::) ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 09:37:54 PM
The 9/11 Truthers are just another are just another name on the list.

pop quiz: What was the name on the passport "found" at Ground Zero?

No points for Googling--self-score. Go.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 10:00:44 PM
« Reply #803 on: Today at 21:00:44 »

You're being timed. Get those boxcutters out, Columbo.

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 29, 2017, 09:55:23 PM
What you're suggesting is physically impossible. Even if the floors started collapsing from fire (which they didn't) the impact of the subsequent floors would eventually slow and stop it's collapse (Here's where Newton's 3rd law applies ;)). Please do share the physics with us about how this collapsing floor design is supposed to work. I'd love to hear it! Seriously, what's in it for you or does it just make you feel good to be part of the me too club?  ::) ;D

Physically impossible but yet...the towers fell as advertised.  None of what you are saying makes any sense.  Are you saying that the momentum of uppers stories falling on lower stories would not effect the integrity of the steel holding the building together?

The towers falling speaks to all three laws of motion.

Lunger

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 10:00:44 PM
pop quiz: What was the name on the passport "found" at Ground Zero?

Did you not note where I said the Deep State would take full advantage of there inaction to prevent terrorist attacks on American Soil?

Jackstar

Yep. Can you hook me up with the lowdown on how that's relevant? Thanks in advance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 10:27:01 PM
Physically impossible but yet...the towers fell as advertised.  None of what you are saying makes any sense.  Are you saying that the momentum of uppers stories falling on lower stories would not effect the integrity of the steel holding the building together?

The towers falling speaks to all three laws of motion.

You're understanding of physics is laughable. For each floor that fell there would be an equal an opposite reaction from the floor below. This would eventually stop the collapse. Physicists have physically modelled this out and what you suggest isn't possible without explosives. NEXT!  ;D

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 29, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
You're understanding of physics is laughable. For each floor that fell there would be an equal an opposite reaction from the floor below. This would eventually stop the collapse. Physicists have physically modelled this out and what you suggest isn't possible without explosives. NEXT!  ;D

Newton's Third Law doesn't mean that motion stops because acceleration meets a stationary object.  The sum of force is equal to the mass of an object multiplied by the acceleration and will continue to move at a constant unless acted upon by a force.

Steel beams designed to buckle under a force does not constitute and force to stop acceleration.

Get back to your basement and adjust your tinfoil hat.  All this talk of 9/11 is sure to send the spooks your way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 10:54:52 PM
Newton's Third Law doesn't mean that motion stops because acceleration meets a stationary object.  The sum of force is equal to the mass of an object multiplied by the acceleration and will continue to move at a constant unless acted upon by a force.

Steel beams designed to buckle under a force does not constitute and force to stop acceleration.

Get back to your basement and adjust your tinfoil hat.  All this talk of 9/11 is sure to send the spooks your way.

They were acted upon by a force, you numbskull! THE FLOORS BELOW THEM! Maybe you should start wearing a tinfoil hat. It couldn't hurt. Have you even finished high school?!  ;D