• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"New" C2C Torrent Episodes

Started by 311guy1, May 14, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

311guy1

So it's been a few weeks since the Final Torrent was released, and I'm sure we've all listened to some of the "new" episodes that came to light. I didn't see any discussion about these shows, so I figured I'd start a thread.

One of the episodes I heard for the first time was 1998-02-02 - Stanton Friedman - UPN's Lake County Abduction Show. ANy other new shows stand out?

Jackstar

The 9/11 shows are significant.

311guy1

Those are really new shows though. They'v been available in other torrents for a while. I'm talking about shows that are "new" to the C2C scene because of the this torrent.

albrecht

I haven't been able to dl the whole archive, though caught a few before an odd virus. Waiting on my seedbox to come back online. Ouch. But I didn't see the "Feral Human" show in the archive. Alas, I think a missed show or one that never happened but a weird collective memory? Though there are traces of it online on this and  in various forums and websites. But I enjoyed relistening to a lot of early ones. Esp around OKC City bombing and some early LMH shows. Great stuff. He really was breaking news during OKC and some of that stuff hasn't been followed up on in my opinion. (Not saying it was conspiracy etc but considering the coverage of other suspects n news and then...we got the one guy. No more story here. etc.)