• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Drudge Report Possession/Exorcism thread

Started by 21st Century Man, March 01, 2017, 04:08:25 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 02:39:17 PM
Heh, heh.  I beat you this time!!!  ;D

😎

Guess I should have checked. That's what I get for sleeping.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2017, 02:45:22 PM
😎

Guess I should have checked. That's what I get for sleeping.

LOL.  Gotta sleep sometime!!!  I'm sure you'll beat me to the punch some other time.  :D ;)

albrecht

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/08/11/brighton-heights-woman-stabs-dogs-starts-fire/
"“She had a gash on her hands,” Klemz said, “and she was shaking and crying and said that she had to get out of her house and she had to set the house on fire to get rid of evil spirits. And she had to stab the dogs that were attacking her.”"

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2017, 05:45:25 PM
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/08/11/brighton-heights-woman-stabs-dogs-starts-fire/
"“She had a gash on her hands,” Klemz said, “and she was shaking and crying and said that she had to get out of her house and she had to set the house on fire to get rid of evil spirits. And she had to stab the dogs that were attacking her.”"

Now that is just sad.  Poor dogs.

albrecht

When times are slow one can always look to Africa for crazy stories. "Colonel Mbhele said that the provincial Occult-Related Crime Unit was investigating the matter."
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821

"The church operates within a 35-acre compound and has its own security force. Critics say Whaley’s absolute control extends to where people live and when married couples can have sex."

That is so wrong.  A compound, eh?  Where have we heard that before? Sounds like a cult. It could be the media is trying to make people think of Waco.  Not sure what to think.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 01, 2017, 10:29:39 PM
"The church operates within a 35-acre compound and has its own security force. Critics say Whaley’s absolute control extends to where people live and when married couples can have sex."

That is so wrong.  A compound, eh?  Where have we heard that before? Sounds like a cult. It could be the media is trying to make people think of Waco.  Not sure what to think.
On the record here: "I like Compounds," and demand a seize and desist order against their defamation. It, often, is a politically charged statement and stereotype, of someone wanting a ranch, a farm, even just a few acres where one can be! Sure the Kennedys like to rape at them (allegedly), sure the Davidians were burnt by the government at them, sure the Democratic donor and prominent Democrat fundraiser  committed mass-suicide, drink powdered-drink,  and murder at them, but Compounds are not, per se bad! They could be a fish-camp, deer-camp, religious retreat (touching there,) or redoubt from modern society and want to hole-up (again possible issues there.) But a COMPOUND is not, necessarily a BAD thing, and in some cases, or times, a good thing!

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2017, 12:11:57 AM
On the record here: "I like Compounds," and demand a seize and desist order against their defamation. It, often, is a politically charged statement and stereotype, of someone wanting a ranch, a farm, even just a few acres where one can be! Sure the Kennedys like to rape at them (allegedly), sure the Davidians were burnt by the government at them, sure the Democratic donor and prominent Democrat fundraiser  committed mass-suicide, drink powdered-drink,  and murder at them, but Compounds are not, per se bad! They could be a fish-camp, deer-camp, religious retreat (touching there,) or redoubt from modern society and want to hole-up (again possible issues there.) But a COMPOUND is not, necessarily a BAD thing, and in some cases, or times, a good thing!

I agree completely.  A lot of churches in rural areas have a fair spread of land. It does seem like journalist is deliberately using a charged word in order to incite outrage.  It worked for about 30 seconds on me then I checked myself.

Who are the critics of this church?  What do they base their insinuations on?  Hearsay or facts?  How does the church manage the parishioners sex lives?  What is that based on?  I want specifics.  I'm starting to get much more suspicious of the media and any story they may print. 

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2017, 11:51:27 PM
I thought he died? Seriously. Glad he hasn't. But wow.

;)
http://philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2017/09/04/illuminati-satanists-cursed-rosaries/
Of course this ignores the maybe fact, considering background, that this pope might be...."you know who"

That was Blatty who wrote the book and screenplay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2017, 02:28:56 PM
Famous Italian exorcist says Kim and hurricanes are signs that the Apocalypse is imminent.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1541142/famous-italian-exorcist-claims-recent-hurricanes-and-rise-of-devil-backed-kim-jong-un-are-signs-of-imminent-apocalypse/

Either it's actually going to happen one day or it's all bullshit. How many years do you think it will take until people call bullshit?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
Either it's actually going to happen one day or it's all bullshit. How many years do you think it will take until people call bullshit?  :D

I have no idea when the apocalypse will take place.  Could be tomorrow or 5000 years from now.  I assume it is probably not going to happen in my lifetime.  If it does happen, then great.  It is well past time to sweep the shit off this world.

I merely just post stories here from Drudge dealing with exorcists and exorcisms.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2017, 03:44:22 PM
I have no idea when the apocalypse will take place.  Could be tomorrow or 5000 years from now.  I assume it is probably not going to happen in my lifetime.  If it does happen, then great.  It is well past time to sweep the shit off this world.

I merely just post stories here from Drudge dealing with exorcists and exorcisms.

It can't be tomorrow. I didn't get a notification.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

I'm not knocking you. I just think it's a fundamental philosophical question that needs to be addressed. Another couple thousand years and I don't know if people will still be holding out for it. Even if JC isn't coming back for awhile he should maybe consider a brief appearance at least. Maybe guest hosting Kimmel or something. No more taco appearances, please!  ;)

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 03:53:47 PM
It can't be tomorrow. I didn't get a notification.

LOL.  I'll text God and let him know you need to be notified first.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2017, 04:18:45 PM
I'm not knocking you. I just think it's a fundamental philosophical question that needs to be addressed. Another couple thousand years and I don't know if people will still be holding out for it. Even if JC isn't coming back for awhile he should maybe consider a brief appearance at least. Maybe guest hosting Kimmel or something. No more taco appearances, please!  ;)

My guess is he won't come back until 99% have lost patience and have basically given up.

Witch Cures Cancer Patients By Talking To Demons And Making Pacts With Satan

Savannah, 46, claims she recently helped to "heal" a 23-year-old Los Angeles police officer from acute Stage 4 leukaemia by talking to her "demon guide" Astaroth.

There is no medical evidence to suggest she has actually cured anyone - but that has not stopped five million people visiting her website this year alone.

She says she has helped to heal a member of her coven who had a brain operation using a voodoo doll.

And the witch added that she has healed various members of her family including her grandmother, who was given just two months to live.

The mum-of-three, who lives in New Orleans, Louisiana........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4460136/black-witch-claims-she-can-cure-people-from-cancer-by-talking-to-demons-and-making-pacts-with-satan/

This is just wrong in so many ways.   Leading people down the wrong path and messing with forces she knows little about.

Thanks for the update, albrecht.  I forgot to post that one.