• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

I don't like this "Michael Spence" character.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on April 08, 2017, 07:54:34 PM
I don't like this "Michael Spence" character.

A Rose by any other name...   :-*

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2017, 07:10:09 PM
High strangeness on the random cast - check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4bPr_Rrkg

Thank you for the link, Walks.  I started feeling bad yesterday afternoon, laid down to rest, and miss the show. :'( 

Sorry, Curtis.  I'll do my best to catch next week's edition.  Sucks getting old, man.  Avoid it at all costs. ;) ;D

heater

RandomCast - Soundgarden edition for about an hour right now.  http://paranormal.chat

Quote from: themudking on May 20, 2017, 06:30:16 PM
RandomCast - Soundgarden edition for about an hour right now.  http://paranormal.chat

Listening but won't be chatting or anything.  Mrs. Walks_At_Night returns home from her overseas trip in about two hours.

So busy cleaning up 4 weeks of sloth and debauchery.....   i.e.  hiding Lucky Charms boxes and beer cans.  etc

I just found this thread and a few others that I didn't even know existed. Subscribed! Mudking, are you currently doing any other podcasting?

heater

Glad to have you Radio Activity.  Currently I am between shows.  In a few months I'll be starting season 3 of my weekly pro football podcast The Dean & King show.  I am also very slowly working on rebooting the Bell Philes that I do with jaz.

The RandomCast (aka Paranormal.chat) is the only show I do sort of solo and with very little planning so each episode is very different.  I may start interviewing book authors though to start building up an episode catalog.  I follow the value for value model so the more value I bring to my listeners the more episodes I'll do!

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on May 23, 2017, 09:15:47 PM
Glad to have you Radio Activity.  Currently I am between shows.  In a few months I'll be starting season 3 of my weekly pro football podcast The Dean & King show.  I am also very slowly working on rebooting the Bell Philes that I do with jaz.

The RandomCast (aka Paranormal.chat) is the only show I do sort of solo and with very little planning so each episode is very different.  I may start interviewing book authors though to start building up an episode catalog.  I follow the value for value model so the more value I bring to my listeners the more episodes I'll do!

EXCELLENT! ;D

I'm looking so forward to Jaz's and your return.  And, oh yeah, Go BRONCOS! ;) ;D

Glad to have you Radio Activity.  Currently I am between shows.  In a few months I'll be starting season 3 of my weekly pro football podcast The Dean & King show.  I am also very slowly working on rebooting the Bell Philes that I do with jaz.

Will you announce the RandomCast here? And do you use the chatroom?

I only recently learned that you and Jaz did the Bellphiles. I had no idea! Are the older shows posted somewhere?

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I do enjoy playing Fantasy Football every year. I don't watch the games, just the stats. Do you talk about fantasy on the D&K show?

Lilith

I miss the tech show you did with Gatoon muddy.  Say Hi to Gatoon for me.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on May 24, 2017, 07:10:21 AM

I only recently learned that you and Jaz did the Bellphiles. I had no idea! Are the older shows posted somewhere?

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I do enjoy playing Fantasy Football every year. I don't watch the games, just the stats. Do you talk about fantasy on the D&K show?

http://thebellphiles.com

heater

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2017, 08:25:50 AM
I miss the tech show you did with Gatoon muddy.  Say Hi to Gatoon for me.  :)

Thanks brig! I will tell him!!  we may do a randomCast edition of Why so Technical?.  We got an email about a tech question last week and I thought rather than respond back only we could make it a podcast episode!

heater

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on May 24, 2017, 07:10:21 AM

Thanks GS for posting the Bellphiles link!

for D&K show we talk about the news and funny stuff that happens in the league each week but the highlight is the pick 'em pool that gets larger each season with listeners.  Trash talk happens as well as my favorite 'bonehead pick of the week' or as starrmtn calls it 'bonedog pick of the week'.  Not to forget the always popular mugs we send out at the end of the season to pool winners and select listeners!

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on May 24, 2017, 10:56:08 AM
Thanks brig! I will tell him!!  we may do a randomCast edition of Why so Technical?.  We got an email about a tech question last week and I thought rather than respond back only we could make it a podcast episode!

Hey!  THANKS!!  ;D :-*

Been listening to the Bellphiles and the NFL show on the stream. Good stuff! I've always enjoyed the mudking's work on the spec sheet. Very glad to have found these shows and looking forward to the football season.

Quote from: themudking on May 24, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

I really enjoy technical shows, on any topic.

heater

Thanks Radio Activity!

I had tried to set up some cool 1yr anniversary stuff for the Bell Philes Art interview. It seems to have all failed though.  It's tough to get everyone on the same page with short notice.

I've been thinking about how we could revive a weekly tech show but the bigggest issue to make it interesting for me is to have a truly diverse group of people representing different POV's.

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 11, 2017, 09:53:19 PM
Thanks Radio Activity!

I had tried to set up some cool 1yr anniversary stuff for the Bell Philes Art interview. It seems to have all failed though.  It's tough to get everyone on the same page with short notice.

I've been thinking about how we could revive a weekly tech show but the bigggest issue to make it interesting for me is to have a truly diverse group of people representing different POV's.
a tech show will be cool.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on June 11, 2017, 09:53:19 PM
Thanks Radio Activity!

I SO hope you DO IT!!!

Please sir, may I have some more?

heater

If I can get 2 more people to join me and to be on skype video / YouTube.  I wil do a show specifically about gaming on pc and console this weekend.  Probably Saturday at 8pm Eastern.

If I don't get enough peeps then I will just live stream me playing minecraft again.

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 12, 2017, 10:14:58 PM
If I can get 2 more people to join me and to be on skype video / YouTube.  I wil do a show specifically about gaming on pc and console this weekend.  Probably Saturday at 8pm Eastern.

If I don't get enough peeps then I will just live stream me playing minecraft again.
I'll join you for this Saturday

Gaming? I play a lot of chess on my ipad. Does that count?

wr250

the only thing i know about gaming is i suck at it.

heater

Alright here is the plan: Saturday @ 9pm Eastern I will be hosting a gaming edition of the RandomCast. In it we will play Minecraft for about an hour and just see where that takes us.

Damon, do you have Minecraft?  I am setting up a private server for us to connect to and will welcome watchers to join as well as long as the language is PG13. My son will be joining in on the game too.

I will probably test out Microsoft's new game streaming service Mixer so there will be a new URL.  I have a solution for streaming to both YouTube and Mixer but it costs money so unless I get some donations I'll either be on Mixer or YouTube depending on the ease of setup.

Quote from: themudking on June 14, 2017, 09:18:03 PM
Alright here is the plan: Saturday @ 9pm Eastern I will be hosting a gaming edition of the RandomCast. In it we will play Minecraft for about an hour and just see where that takes us.

Damon, do you have Minecraft?  I am setting up a private server for us to connect to and will welcome watchers to join as well as long as the language is PG13. My son will be joining in on the game too.

I will probably test out Microsoft's new game streaming service Mixer so there will be a new URL.  I have a solution for streaming to both YouTube and Mixer but it costs money so unless I get some donations I'll either be on Mixer or YouTube depending on the ease of setup.

Is this still happenin'?

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 14, 2017, 09:18:03 PM