• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

No Respect For Radio Podcast

Started by ponyboysunset, June 05, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

Quote from: pyewacket on June 13, 2017, 07:23:47 PM
MD- Save your money and don't go buying the largest bucket of popcorn for this one- I'm sure PBS will be by soon to answer all your questions.

We aren't judging, we just want details, really juicy details. Don't hold anything back. Sorry, not sorry, your co-host has a big mouth.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 13, 2017, 08:33:00 AM
Thanks all for your interest. We are hoping to get started within the next few weeks. No A/C, spider bites ( I currently have 7 due to a rogue spider attack), or any other excuses will stop us. Then again I never charge for any podcast I do. At best I am an amateur. At worst I am just some asshole with a microphone and a lot of opinions.  ::)

staying away from microwave gas station pizza roles , i hope?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 13, 2017, 06:44:27 PM
Cut to the chase. Is pyewacket the one you were having an affair with that you talked about in Chefist's gossip thread? She meats all the criteria, a married woman, frequent poster.
No she moved on a long time ago. I am pretty sure she doesn't even read this board anymore but I haven't talk to her in awhile so I'm not sure.

Besides with all the tall tales on this board can you really be sure of anything anyone says? It is the internet after all. LOL

Edit: No pizza roll incident either. And this show will probably be the classiest one I have ever been involved. There will be no seedy details of my love life or lack there of currently. And sadly the mystery lady and I never met in person. We talked about it but it never happened.

Juan

Have you set a quit day yet?
I'm looking forward to hearing two intelligent people.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2017, 06:18:55 AM
Have you set a quit day yet?
I'm looking forward to hearing two intelligent people.
Thanks for the compliment. I have my smart moments. As for a quit date, about five shows from now when we actually have developed a small following. LOL.

And it will be podcasting that you have never heard from me before. Pye is doing a lot of the leg work and I can't thank her enough.

ninjashoes

Just don't have Senda on or your done.

I'm not kidding, he is a cancer.

ponyboysunset

It will be a Falkie free show.  :P

damon

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 14, 2017, 06:40:14 AM
Thanks for the compliment. I have my smart moments. As for a quit date, about five shows from now when we actually have developed a small following. LOL.

And it will be podcasting that you have never heard from me before. Pye is doing a lot of the leg work and I can't thank her enough.
Pony your show will be better the noory and falkie show put together. You and your co host have heard of show prep before. If you two do that, your show will be awesome.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 14, 2017, 06:40:14 AM

Let me guess...  ;D

You're going to tour the country, interviewing bellgabbers.

Am I right?

pyewacket

First off, I'd like to thank you all for your genuine interest in the podcast. When PBS approached me with the idea I wasn't sure if we could make it work because our views are so different, but we decided that our differences could make it a show worth listening to.

As things turn out, I will be caring for a loved one through surgeries for the next several months and my participation in the upcoming podcast and on Bellgab will be limited over that same period of time.

I will miss you all-   some of you-  well there will be people I miss.  ;)

Big hugs to all my sweetie darlings.  :-* 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on June 20, 2017, 04:42:49 PM
First off, I'd like to thank you all for your genuine interest in the podcast. When PBS approached me with the idea I wasn't sure if we could make it work because our views are so different, but we decided that our differences could make it a show worth listening to.

As things turn out, I will be caring for a loved one through surgeries for the next several months and my participation in the upcoming podcast and on Bellgab will be limited over that same period of time.

I know it looks like I'm trashed here but I'm really deep in meditation, sending positive vibes and well wishes to your loved one.  ;)

Why haven't I been scheduled as a guest? Rude.

Edit: Did they quit already?

ps: "BABA BOOEY! BABA BOOEY! Art Bell's tits!"

CozyRozie

Quote from: rekcuf on June 20, 2017, 06:12:37 PM
Why haven't I been scheduled as a guest? Rude.

Edit: Did they quit already?

ps: "BABA BOOEY! BABA BOOEY! Art Bell's tits!"

AMY MARTIN has a show called: "Amy On The Radio", ask her.
..it airs on Wednesdays..hurry up

WOTR

I hope all goes well and I'm sure that all of us  some of us - well, there will be people here when you return. ;)

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 20, 2017, 06:41:39 PM
AMY MARTIN has a show called: "Amy On The Radio", ask her.
..it airs on Wednesdays..hurry up

Never heard of it. Wednesday? Sounds boring.

CozyRozie

Quote from: rekcuf on June 20, 2017, 06:49:37 PM
Never heard of it. Wednesday? Sounds boring.
..ACTUALLY might be very interesting, she wil be talking about her ordeal with some fucker ..who was keeping her in his basement
(apparently he did things to her)

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 20, 2017, 07:04:36 PM
..ACTUALLY might be very interesting, she wil be talking about her ordeal with some fucker ..who was keeping her in his basement
(apparently he did things to her)

Sources say a brown paper bag was placed over her head and the words "too ugly 4 rape" was written on it. Oh dear.

CozyRozie

Quote from: rekcuf on June 20, 2017, 07:08:14 PM
Sources say a brown paper bag was placed over her head and the words "too ugly 4 rape" was written on it. Oh dear.

what a fucker,
wasting paper bags

No No No!!!!!   You are not doing it right Pye.

You are supposed to do two to three episodes of such quality that everyone enjoys them very much. Then and only then does the real world intrude
and blow the whole thing up  Dammit - I at least want my three episodes.........

Just kidding - hope everything goes well.

bateman

Jaz had something to do with this. I can feel it.

Lilith

More than understandable. I feel sad now.  Best Wishes to you and yours!   :-*

Lilith

PBS: George has cancelled his live video for this evening. I think it would be nice if you would be willing to consider going on the air to talk about bellgab this evening.  I have put a request in the Senda thread for ANYBODY who is willing to do a show about bellgab this evening to fill in the vacuum. I have called out to Chefist, MV, Muddy, Jaz, Bateman, ANYBODY who is willing to get on the air and talk about bellgab.  I have canceled all my plans, and rearranged all my appointments for Sendas live video cast tonight, which he has now cancelled.  I am SO SAD now.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: b🎱man on June 20, 2017, 07:40:47 PM
Jaz had something to do with this. I can feel it.
For once he is innocent. LOL. Not sure if I want to go it alone. It would be me rambling to myself which might suck or might be comedy gold. I will keep you all posted and if anyone wants to sit in for pye feel free to let me know.
Edit: Best to pye.

Double edit: Amy on the radio is why I will never charge for radio. Oh and Heather, another good reason not to charge anyone to listen to me.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 21, 2017, 07:53:39 AM
For once he is innocent. LOL. Not sure if I want to go it alone. It would be me rambling to myself which might suck or might be comedy gold. I will keep you all posted and if anyone wants to sit in for pye feel free to let me know.
Edit: Best to pye.

Double edit: Amy on the radio is why I will never charge for radio. Oh and Heather, another good reason not to charge anyone to listen to me.

PBS, PLEASE see my above post.  When it comes to talking about bellgab, EVERYTHING is comedy gold IMO.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 21, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
PBS, PLEASE see my above post.  When it comes to talking about bellgab, EVERYTHING is comedy gold IMO.
Who knows what I will do this summer? It's very possible I will figure out streaming and randomly do a show or four. LOL. Honestly I never do any production on shows anyway and usually only work with a small list of topics. Thanks for your vote brig. We were hoping to expand past bellgab but who knows?

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 21, 2017, 07:52:47 AM
PBS: George has cancelled his live video for this evening. I think it would be nice if you would be willing to consider going on the air to talk about bellgab this evening.  I have put a request in the Senda thread for ANYBODY who is willing to do a show about bellgab this evening to fill in the vacuum. I have called out to Chefist, MV, Muddy, Jaz, Bateman, ANYBODY who is willing to get on the air and talk about bellgab.  I have canceled all my plans, and rearranged all my appointments for Sendas live video cast tonight, which he has now cancelled.  I am SO SAD now.

LMAO oh brig. And out for tonight I have plans already. But maybe this weekend...

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 21, 2017, 07:57:30 AM
Who knows what I will do this summer? It's very possible I will figure out streaming and randomly do a show or four. LOL. Honestly I never do any production on shows anyway and usually only work with a small list of topics. Thanks for your vote brig. We were hoping to expand past bellgab but who knows?

LMAO oh brig. And out for tonight I have plans already. But maybe this weekend...

Arite  ;D  Maybe you could do a bellgab "sideshow" once in a while.  just for ME.  ;D

Thank You for your serious consideration.