• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Neil deGrasse Tyson Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Started by ItsOver, December 02, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

MV/Liberace!

I predicted this about him months ago on my old Twitter account which has long since been suspended. Damn it. I wish I could pull that tweet up.

Corona Kitty

He's socially awkward, I'm pretty sure there's a good chance given the fact he's a professor.

He searched high & low for many black holes.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on December 02, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
I predicted this about him months ago on my old Twitter account which has long since been suspended. Damn it. I wish I could pull that tweet up.

Suspended eh? Victim of the conservative purge were you? :( :(

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 02, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
He's socially awkward, I'm pretty sure there's a good chance given the fact he's a professor.

He searched high & low for many black holes.

DOH!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 02, 2018, 10:00:03 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/neil-degrasse-tyson-addresses-sexual-misconduct-allegations

I've always thought he was an opportunist cuck poser.
I enjoyed how he blames Native Americans for one of the supposed assaults. What kind of Indian Handshake would cause a woman to feel assaulted? Bizarre. I thought they held their hand up and said "how."

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
I enjoyed how he blames Native Americans for one of the supposed assaults. What kind of Indian Handshake would cause a woman to feel assaulted? Bizarre. I thought they held their hand up and said "how."

Lol that was a weak excuse.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 02, 2018, 10:00:03 AM
I've always thought he was an opportunist cuck poser.

I'm just going to point out that you missed a golden opportunity with this thread's title and you blew it.

Like, I held myself back. This story broke, I saw it, and I laughed--oh, how I laughed--and then I thought to come here and share my exquisite joy.

"No," I thought. "No, I'll let someone else carry this water. This time, I will relent." Now, look what you've done. Atrocity.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 02, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
I'm just going to point out that you missed a golden opportunity with this thread's title and you blew it.

Like, I held myself back. This story broke, I saw it, and I laughed--oh, how I laughed--and then I thought to come here and share my exquisite joy.

"No," I thought. "No, I'll let someone else carry this water. This time, I will relent." Now, look what you've done. Atrocity.

Hey, intellectual Giant where have you been.
I was fighting sophisticated battles with bunch of undeveloped plebs all alone for the last couple of days.
But not to worry, I've hold the Fort.

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on December 02, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
There is a Uranus joke in here somewhere.
I'm going to guess it would fit in right where "he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress" Somewhere in there, I'm sure he may have found Heranus...

That said, how stupid are these people? "Watson claimed Tyson had "predatory tendencies”...Watson pointed to a time when Tyson invited her to his apartment to unwind for a couple of hours..."  And, of course she went to the apartment of a man who she thought was a predator.  She deserves to end up tied to the hot water tank in Reckuf's basement for stupidity...

ItsOver

Shouldn't you be busy writing in Obama for an election somewhere?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on December 02, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
Shouldn't you be busy writing in Obama for an election somewhere?

Oh shit, are you telling me he works for Acorn?

ItsOver

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 02, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
He was 'looking for Pluto' on one of the women.
Ha, ha, ha, yeah, that's really original.  He must be great with excuses for speeding tickets. 

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 02, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
... She deserves to end up tied to the hot water tank in Reckuf's basement for stupidity...
It must be getting pretty crowded down there by now.  "Let's see, slit my wrists now or listen to Pud blather away for the foreseeable future..."

Metron2267

Oh do enlighten us Zen master of threads and all things Bellgab - what would YOU DO with this thread?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
Oh do enlighten us Zen master of threads and all things Bellgab - what would YOU DO with this thread?

My guess is that he would make more enigmatic comments and look down on the rest of us "normies". It's just a hunch.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 02, 2018, 05:58:04 PM
My guess is that he would make more enigmatic comments and look down on the rest of us "normies". It's just a hunch.

For someone with the vast wealth of knowledge he has the reticence to do more than trade in allusions and shaded meanings is quite the little mystery isn't it?

Shoot if it were me I'd try full on teaching mode.

But we all have our quirks... :-\

Nucky Nolan

She freaked out when he said "I love Uranus". #Women never lie, as Emmett Till and the Duke lacrosse boys could tell you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 02, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
She freaked out when he said "I love Uranus". #Women never lie, as Emmett Till and the Duke lacrosse boys could tell you.

Roflol!

Where's Avenatti when we need a "good hands" guy?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 06:00:13 PM
For someone with the vast wealth of knowledge he has the reticence to do more than trade in allusions and shaded meanings is quite the little mystery isn't it?

Shoot if it were me I'd try full on teaching mode.

But we all have our quirks... :-\

I'm just a humble and simple city country boy. I prefer real talk from straight shooters, although I "can't handle the truth".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
Roflol!

Where's Avenatti when we need a "good hands" guy?

Where are Avenatti's good hands? They could be anywhere!  :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 02, 2018, 06:06:00 PM
I'm just a humble and simple city country boy. I prefer real talk from straight shooters, although I "can't handle the truth".

The trVth is always tough, but straight talk makes the sting go away. Bush will be closed casket, but not for tradition's sake.

Kind interesting his last home visit was from Obummer, 3 days before... :o