• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ShayP

Quote from: popple on April 30, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
What kind of chemicals are being leaked into the water systems from wheaties factories?

The kind that makes you a champion.  Or in rare instances a tranny.

Sean92008

So, Heather was supposed to have gone live on April 17 if the Nye County Sheriff's Department didn't announce his death (even though word was already spreading).

Now, she'll never go on again.  So traumatized...  Do you smell lawsuit?  I hope she does.  The disclosure process will be entertaining.  MV should be re-establishing Google ads by then.

Heather and Karen best hope they don't have a burned out taillight or roll through a stop sign...  It's a "small town mentality" those idiots are up against...

ShayP

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
She hasn’t killed my dog, or slept with my husband, or dug up my grandma’s grave, or molested sheep..

Those are all possible though.  It is a small world after all.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: popple on April 30, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
What kind of chemicals are being leaked into the water systems from wheaties factories?
I heard a commercial the other day that TIDE is changing their formula to help cleaning clothes better (apparently we use different materials in clothes now) and they are "always innovating."
Scenario, partially factual:
1)  there was a phenomena of kids eating TIDE PODs on the internet
2) there are lots of "gay frogs" (this was alerted by Alex but also other animals exhibited the problem and the EU banned BPA)
3) there are lots of "gay kids" now.
Eating TIDE PODs, wearing clothes (especially underwear) washed in TIDE, and runoff in TIDE's gray-water are making people (and animals) gay!
Q.E.D.

-And they are changing the formula because Alex alerted Trump to this problem and he said, "whatever floats their boat. I have investments in hotels and fags are beautiful. Fabulous. Excess money to spend, you know- no kids- and they like the gyms, got to keep in shape, and so more beauty contest models for  me" but as soon as Pence/Sessions over-heard they immediately sent a subpoena and letter and started an investigation and TIDE quickly, on advise of counsel, to change formula.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
She could be reading this, and now I just gave her some extra shit to do LOL

Yorkshire pud

I don't suppose Heather has announced what she's doing?

Thought not.

Carry on..  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
Thanks, Mr. Rogers!  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
The kind that makes you a champion.  Or in rare instances a tranny.
And not a Richard Petty, A.J. Foyt type of champion....apparently once the tranny-stuff "kicks in."

Rocketeer

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
That is a boy in that picture! Mind fucking blown. Holy shit. Well I get why she didn’t come out on bellgab. Explains the unnatural vocal rhythms too.

Not a forensic artist, but I do draw people.  Tried remaking HW's teenage portrait -- could still buy her as a girl.  Nevertheless there can be no doubt that the plot is thicker than cold molasses at this point.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
Art's wife was just a rented baby factory.

I was listening to the Art of Talk audio book last night.

There was a long section about women and wives.  He talked extensively about the wife before Ramona whom
he said was a nice person but bored him to death because there was no intellectual connection.  He said it was
of utmost importantance that he have someone to share ideas, thoughts, etc with and without that he withers up
like a flower without water.

For those who haven't heard it and will hear it tonight, it will be easy to come to the speculative conclusion that Heather was his intellectually exciting woman and Airyn was his housewife.  He lays it all out in his book.

paladin1991

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 30, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

It is impossible to please everyone. If that is her goal she's not going to succeed.

Exactly.  Please everyone?  Not gonna happen.  Heather, I believe, should embrace that.  Please herself in the interview process.  Please herself in the broadcast experience.

Fuck everyone. 

The nightly experience should be hers and she is sharing it.  Don't like it?  Call in to the show or the Gabcast and pontificate.  Like it?  Call in. 

She should do The Show.  ART did The Show.  ART became the show.  Heather can do the same.  Love or hate her, you will listen. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 30, 2018, 05:47:47 PM
Not a forensic artist, but I do draw people.  Tried remaking HW's teenage portrait -- could still buy her as a girl.  Nevertheless there can be no doubt that the plot is thicker than cold molasses at this point.

Nice! Turns out I am probably wrong. But it was a fun hour or so. Just a really masculine women.

Rocketeer

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
Nice! Turns out I am probably wrong. But it was a fun hour or so. Just a really masculine women.

I missed the why-you're-wrong moment.  The 1999 stuff?

yoursongs

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 30, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

That is a weird picture but nice effort.  As a final thought to whether that pic is even HW, does the person in that photo look half Chinese to you??

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 30, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
I missed the why-you're-wrong moment.  The 1999 stuff?
Possibly along with people claiming to know her. But they could be just as wrong.

paladin1991

Quote from: Azzerae on April 30, 2018, 04:47:17 PM
Anyone remotely considered gay got the living shit beaten outta them, back when I was in school. Times sure have changed.

I remember that.  Going to Catholic school, it was a rough road for anyone who acted, looked or just might, be gay.

Rocketeer

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
That is a weird picture but nice effort.  As a final thought to whether that pic is even HW, does the person in that photo look half Chinese to you??

Does the person in her MitD pic look that way?  Not sure phenotypes are so simple to visually assess.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 04:54:00 PM
things have changed. when i was 19 i shooting Iraqis in the desert. today's 19 year olds are eating tide pods...i don't get it.

Doing fucking manshit then and today, everybody is a bitch.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
Yeah well I am not.  I come from a long line of dyed red heads. Lol. Also have no fire bush. But I loved the nickname so much I couldn’t bare to tell catsmile. Lol.

# U Need 2 Fix That
# CarpetNeedz2MatchTheDrapes

# BuckwheatBush

LadyFish

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

For those who haven't heard it and will hear it tonight, it will be easy to come to the speculative conclusion that Heather was his intellectually exciting woman and Airyn was his housewife.  He lays it all out in his book.

I don’t considered Heather an intellectual. I think it was on the pilot/test show before the first night of MITD (when she cohosted with Art) she didn’t even know who Donald Trump was.

chefist

So the scuttlebutt of the day is that HW is trans?

Rocketeer

Quote from: LadyFish on April 30, 2018, 06:06:30 PM
I don’t considered Heather an intellectual . . . she didn’t even know who Donald Trump was.

Is that the test?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
So the scuttlebutt of the day is that HW is trans?

Emergency Martinez tonight?