• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2019, 07:40:27 AM
"...Mexican officials criticized the idea as opening the door to more direct U.S. intervention in their affairs."

Fuck those sombrero asshats.  They've been dumping their problems at our doorsteps for decades.  If they can't take care of their own house and it spills into ours, time to clean up their damn mess.

This has been allowed to go on for far too long by both parties. It really makes you wonder why our so called leaders would allow this to happen.

Cartel presence in the US.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsZVwonUHw

Now we know why he’s pushing so hard for this, despite there being no evidence.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on November 27, 2019, 10:32:02 AM
This has been allowed to go on for far too long by both parties. It really makes you wonder why our so called leaders would allow this to happen.

Cartel presence in the US.

You know there's a problem when the cartels have a bigger presence than Starbucks.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2019, 08:20:53 AM

That Tucker Carlson is relevant to the right is enough commentary in itself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 28, 2019, 10:25:06 AM
That Tucker Carlson is relevant to the right is enough commentary in itself.

You don’t seem to understand that your whole establishment right/left paradigm is irrelevant now...but keep watching CNN, pops. ::) ;D

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2019, 10:30:14 AM
You don’t seem to understand that your whole establishment right/left paradigm is irrelevant now...but keep watching CNN, pops. ::) ;D

Okay, boomer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 28, 2019, 11:09:37 AM
Okay, boomer.

It’s like trying to have a discussion with a retarded child. ::) ::)

Let me guess: ok, boomer...right? :D

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2019, 11:14:41 AM
It’s like trying to have a discussion with a retarded child. ::) ::)

Let me guess: ok, boomer...right? :D

Get some concerns that are real, grandpa. Your family is probably miserable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 28, 2019, 11:30:18 AM
Get some concerns that are real, grandpa. Your family is probably miserable.

What about my concerns aren’t real to you?

BTW, nice ad hominem at the end. You really can’t help yourself, can you? Must be damage to the impulse control part of your brain. :D

analog kid

^^ Globalists, for example. Your reality is a cartoon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 28, 2019, 12:45:18 PM
^^ Globalists, for example. Your reality is a cartoon.

Yours is the clown world. ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2019, 07:40:27 AM
"...Mexican officials criticized the idea as opening the door to more direct U.S. intervention in their affairs."

Fuck those sombrero asshats.  They've been dumping their problems at our doorsteps for decades.  If they can't take care of their own house and it spills into ours, time to clean up their damn mess.

I would have no problems with US military missions into Mexico. Let the Mexican government complain. I'll be sitting here wearing my MAGA cape giving zero fucks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2019, 08:18:56 AM
You know there's a problem when the cartels have a bigger presence than Starbucks.

Heh heh

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2019, 02:04:47 PM
I would have no problems with US military missions into Mexico. Let the Mexican government complain. I'll be sitting here wearing my MAGA cape giving zero fucks.
Lob some cruise missiles into that shithole.  Maybe a few B-52 missions, just for grins.  What are those corrupt clowns going to do, send some  more illegals over the border?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2019, 05:11:46 PM
Lob some cruise missiles into that shithole.  Maybe a few B-52 missions, just for grins.  What are those corrupt clowns going to do, send some  more illegals over the border?

Plan of San Diego? Insurgency? Corruption of local officals? 5th column even parts of the military? The open border policy, chain migration, 'refugee' policy, and military recruitment standards  have already, potentially, allowed these.scenarios.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

Please tell me that "MAGA cape" was not a typo!

I'm thinking, hoping, it wasn't a typo since Lee favors Moraccan panchos, capes, and robes also. MAGA capes would make the CNN/MSNBC reporters have fun, albeit life-threatening, reactions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on November 28, 2019, 07:47:21 PM
lol. nice dead meme, boomer.

Oh, yeah, you’re just so fresh repeating OK, boomer every post even though I’ve repeatedly told you I’m not a boomer. Hey, here’s an idea: Why don’t you try arguing facts for a change, if you think you’re actually up to anything more than your usual ad hominems? :D

Expected response is: OK, boomer. ::) ::)

You should be banned for boring us all to death.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2019, 08:06:58 PM

Please tell me that "MAGA cape" was not a typo!

I'm thinking, hoping, it wasn't a typo since Lee favors Moraccan panchos, capes, and robes also. MAGA capes would make the CNN/MSNBC reporters have fun, albeit life-threatening, reactions.

My MAGA cape is brilliant red with durable yet stylish hand stitching. When I'm home alone, it's the only thing I wear.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2019, 11:50:32 PM
My MAGA cape is brilliant red with durable yet stylish hand stitching. When I'm home alone, it's the only thing I wear.
That's one fine cape, Lee.