• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2019, 06:37:44 PM
And a Buckeye, too.  The dude abides.  Pin the lying, cheating bastards to the mat.

Then grab their arms and start hitting them with them all while saying, “Stop hitting yourself!”

pate

Quote from: analog kid on November 13, 2019, 02:57:50 PM
But you have Trump and his lawyer admitting to extorting and bribing the Ukraine government for his own political gains, numerous times, on live TV...

Provide links to just two of these numerous instances.  Surely there are at least two youtube vidyas of this?

TIA

ItsOver

Quote from: starramus on November 12, 2019, 06:04:02 AM
How many times has the repair of capitalism been tried? amerikkka's limp wristed left always wants to "save capitalism". Capitalism in all arenas is the source of the problems in the world. Is it in your interest to retain this obsolete system of exploitation and injustice, or is it in the oligarch's interest?

[attachment=1,msg1365797]

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/death-by-oligarchy/

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2019, 10:11:54 AM
Wonder if you pay taxes?  Aktually don't care...

ROFLMAO!  You are really a warrior, aren't you?  Pull the pin on some random, reckless accusation, throw, and then RUN AWAY!  RUN AWAY!!

Equally courageous: bitching that Obama had the nerve to pull you from your nice stateside crib and require you to do what you signed up for: defending your country.  Well, maybe you didn't sign up for that after all.  That's what you told your mom, anyway.  So, Private Pyle, what's your opinion about Lieutenant Colonel Vindman?  Someone who actually fought for his country and got wounded in the process?  Looks like a cheap shot video is the best that you can do.  You are a real profile in courage, aren't you?

I've tried to steer the conversation to, you know, donald trump, or at least something other than your sucker punch insults.  But no sale.  You want to throw down, Gomer, and make this personal?  Maybe you do...so long as it is within the passive-aggressive framework that you courageously prefer.  Talk like a retard, make cutesy words and asinine straw-man arguments.  So sorry that I have to beg off.  You see, I only fight with men.  Sad!

So it seems that we have reached the end of our discussion.  Feel free to take the last word, Gomer.  Why don't you call me a pedo?  That's as courageous as it's going to get for you.  Toodles!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:16:38 PM
ROFLMAO!  You are really a warrior, aren't you?  Pull the pin on some random, reckless accusation, throw, and then RUN AWAY!  RUN AWAY!!

Equally courageous: bitching that Obama had the nerve to pull you from your nice stateside crib and require you to do what you signed up for: defending your country.  Well, maybe you didn't sign up for that after all.  That's what you told your mom, anyway.  So, Private Pyle, what's your opinion about Lieutenant Colonel Vindman?  Someone who actually fought for his country and got wounded in the process?  Looks like a cheap shot video is the best that you can do.  You are a real profile in courage, aren't you?

I've tried to steer the conversation to, you know, donald trump, or at least something other than your sucker punch insults.  But no sale.  You want to throw down, Gomer, and make this personal?  Maybe you do...so long as it is within the passive-aggressive framework that you courageously prefer.  Talk like a retard, make cutesy words and asinine straw-man arguments.  So sorry that I have to beg off.  You see, I only fight with men.  Sad!

So it seems that we have reached the end of our discussion.  Feel free to take the last word, Gomer.  Why don't you call me a pedo?  That's as courageous as it's going to get for you.  Toodles!

How’s your filipino “stepdaughter?”

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 13, 2019, 06:11:24 PM
Jim (Take no Prisoners) Jordan rocks.  He's not a lawyer--he's a wrestling coach.  A grappler's mentality is exactly what is needed to deal with insurrectionists and coup plotters.

That's funny.  He already made a jackass of himself on the very first day.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) was dealt an obvious burn by Rep. Peter Welch (D-Vt.) during the first public impeachment hearing when Jordan declared that Congress would “never get a chance” to question “the guy who started it all.”

The Republican congressman was referring to the anonymous whistleblower...But as Welch was quick to point out, Jordan had failed to acknowledge the real origin of the investigation.

“There is one witness, one witness, that they won’t bring in front of us, they won’t bring in front of the American people,” Jordan said on Wednesday. “That’s the guy who started it all, the whistleblower.”

“Thank you, I say to my colleague, I’d be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify,” Welch swiftly replied. “President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there.”

Welch’s comment was met with laughter throughout the hearing room.

You can watch a video of Jordan being humiliated right here ---> https://news.yahoo.com/jim-jordan-peter-welch-impeachment-hearing-burn-235923018.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:29:28 PM

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) was dealt an obvious burn by Rep. Peter Welch (D-Vt.) during the first public impeachment hearing when Jordan declared that Congress would “never get a chance” to question “the guy who started it all.”

The Republican congressman was referring to the anonymous whistleblower...But as Welch was quick to point out, Jordan had failed to acknowledge the real origin of the investigation.

“There is one witness, one witness, that they won’t bring in front of us, they won’t bring in front of the American people,” Jordan said on Wednesday. “That’s the guy who started it all, the whistleblower.”

“Thank you, I say to my colleague, I’d be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify,” Welch swiftly replied. “President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there.”

You can watch a video of Jordan being humiliated right here ---> https://news.yahoo.com/jim-jordan-peter-welch-impeachment-hearing-burn-235923018.html

You’re wrong, as usual. They were laughing at what a farce it was. ::)

BTW, how’s your filipino stepdaughter?

pate

... the real origin of the investigation.

“There is one witness, one witness, that they won’t bring in front of us, they won’t bring in front of the American people,” ...

Huh.

-p

Kidnostad3

The gallery was stacked with a bunch of anti-trump protestors off the street which included a drag  queen in full drag.  Welch's comment was lame as hell but it was the only opportunity the leftist rooting section had to react and be heard in what was otherwise a yawner of a hearing.  The reported claim of an unidentified staff member that he just recently recalled overhearing both ends of a telephone conversation while in a restaurant in Ukraine is highly dubious and moved the needle not at all. By far the funniest thing that occurred during the hearing was Shiff's denial that he knows the identity of the whistle blower.

https://youtu.be/bmIoQk39la0

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 14, 2019, 12:39:12 AM
The gallery was stacked with a bunch of anti-trump protestors off the street which included a drag  queen in full drag.  Welch's comment was lame as hell but it was the only opportunity the leftist rooting section had to react and be heard in what was otherwise a yawner of a hearing.  The reported claim of an unidentified staff member that he just recently recalled overhearing both ends of a telephone conversation while in a restaurant in Ukraine is highly dubious and moved the needle not at all. By far the funniest thing that occurred during the hearing was Shiff's denial that he knows the identity of the whistle blower.

You MAHAers need to get a sense of humour.  It's good to laugh.  You'll live longer.

Gd5150

At this point you almost have to pity the communist Democrat and compulsive liar Adam Schiff. Yesterday was the equivalent of being caught in the west wing with your pants around your ankles. Only instead of blow jobs, cigars, and perjury that lead to Democrat Bill Clinton’s impeachment and disbarring, we have Schiff on his hands and knees about to be turned inside out by Nancy.

When you thought it wasn’t possible to produce less evidence than the Mueller russian collusion hoax...The Adam Schiff impeachment inquiry: “hold my beer”.

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 14, 2019, 12:37:30 PM
At this point you almost have to pity the communist Democrat and compulsive liar Adam Schiff. Yesterday was the equivalent of being caught in the west wing with your pants around your ankles. Only instead of blow jobs, cigars, and perjury that lead to Democrat Bill Clinton’s impeachment and disbarring, we have Schiff on his hands and knees about to be turned inside out by Nancy.

When you thought it wasn’t possible to produce less evidence than the Mueller russian collusion hoax...The Adam Schiff impeachment inquiry: “hold my beer”.

Yes yes we know.  The trumpanzees think that the hearings are boring.  They're a farce. All the Dems humiliated themselves.  A drag queen showed up!  Maybe the only person in DC more self-absorbed that the attention queen in the oval office.  On and on it goes, the equivalent of jamming your fingers in your ears and humming.

Sounds like a "perfect" strategy to me!  Please keep making it easy for us.

Dr. MD MD

So, the Dems have shifted yet again from accusing president Trump of a quid pro quo (apparently, they weren’t getting a lot of traction with that term in their focus groups) to accusing him of bribery. It’s hilarious to watch bug-eyed Nancy (adrenochrome?) try to explain this to everyone. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8QM_sTp3WI

Gd5150

We’re back to the “it’s obstruction of justice” whenever Trump or Republicans defend themselves. Yawn. The communist Democrats media/party tried this with Kavanau and Mueller. Fail.

Meanwhile the feces grows deeper and the fires continue to burn in CA while it’s representatives Pelosi and Schiff ignore the problems facing their constituents and American people.

Gd5150

We’re back to the “it’s obstruction of justice” whenever Trump or Republicans defend themselves. Yawn. The communist Democrat media/party tried this with Kavanau and Mueller. Fail.

Meanwhile the feces grows deeper and the fires continue to burn in CA while it’s representatives Pelosi and Schiff ignore the problems facing their constituents and the American people.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2019, 08:11:07 AM
So, the Dems have shifted yet again from accusing president Trump of a quid pro quo (apparently, they weren’t getting a lot of traction with that term in their focus groups) to accusing him of bribery. It’s hilarious to watch bug-eyed Nancy (adrenochrome?) try to explain this to everyone. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8QM_sTp3WI
Just swamp rat politicians desperately flinging mud, trying in vain to get something to stick.  At least while they're busy doing this, it gives them less time to do "Hi, I'm from the D.C. swamp and I'm here to help you."

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 15, 2019, 10:21:03 AM
We’re back to the “it’s obstruction of justice” whenever Trump or Republicans defend themselves. Yawn. The communist Democrats media/party tried this with Kavanau and Mueller. Fail.

Um, no.  It can be considered as obstruction of justice if trump or those representing him don't defend him, or in some cases themselves.  Refusing to comply with subpoenas to testify is not "defending themselves" and they don't pretend otherwise.  trump is saying the impeachment investigation is unlawful (it isn't) and on that basis, he's refusing to participate in it. 

If, at some time in the future, it's determined that trump is doing this to impede the investigation, then it's JAIL TO THE CHIEF!  Do you think that trump will hang himself in prison?

Here's an idea: next time that you get subpoenaed to appear in court, write the judge that you think its a hoax and a witch hunt and that you aren't going to participate.

The Pubs were gnashing their teeth and rending their garments about how "due process" under the law was being thwarted by not holding public hearings, even though the impeachment inquiry is a political and not a legal process (as I previously took you MAHAers to school about here in this thread).

So now the Dems have shoved a pacifier in the Pubs squalling gubs by holding public hearings.  But trump isn't going to cooperate.  Now the Pubs are bawling that they're being forced to [ahem] follow due process by complying with subpoenas to testify. Won't someone change the poor little Pub's diapers?  It's so UNFAIRRRRR

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 05:10:42 PM
Um, no.  It can be considered as obstruction of justice if trump or those representing him don't defend him, or in some cases themselves.  Refusing to comply with subpoenas to testify is not "defending themselves" and they don't pretend otherwise.  trump is saying the impeachment investigation is unlawful (it isn't) and on that basis, he's refusing to participate in it. 

If, at some time in the future, it's determined that trump is doing this to impede the investigation, then it's JAIL TO THE CHIEF!  Do you think that trump will hang himself in prison?

Here's an idea: next time that you get subpoenaed to appear in court, write the judge that you think its a hoax and a witch hunt and that you aren't going to participate.

The Pubs were gnashing their teeth and rending their garments about how "due process" under the law was being thwarted by not holding public hearings, even though the impeachment inquiry is a political and not a legal process (as I took you MAHAers to school about here previously).

So now the Dems have shoved a pacifier in the Pubs squalling mouths by holding public hearings.  But trump isn't going to cooperate.  Now the Pubs are bawling that they're being forced to [ahem] follow due process by complying with subpoenas to testify. Won't someone change the poor little Pub's diapers?  It's so UNFAIRRRRR

Hey, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter,” sex tourist? :D

Ha ha ha ha! (wipes tears from eyes) Hoo hee ha ha ha ha ha!!!

"Before she even spoke on Friday, President Donald Trump’s surrogates in Congress and conservative media expected Marie Yovanovitch to cry on command for the impeachment-hearing cameras.

But for over five hours, the 33-year veteran diplomat left no doubt why she was there and what she endured, even as the president himself weighed in on Twitter seeming to intimidate her as she sat in front of the congressional panel. [Ken Starr, amongst others, characterized trump's tweets as witness intimidation, and condemned Trump for his "quite injurious" move, saying "sometimes, we have to control our instincts."]

Rep. Brad Wenstrup, an Ohio Republican, asked Yovanovitch to affirm that presidents get to select their ambassadors. In perhaps the most powerful line of the hearing, Yovanovitch replied, “I obviously don’t dispute the president has the right to withdraw an ambassador at any time for any reason, but what I do wonder is why it was necessary to smear my reputation.”

Wenstrup quickly replied that wasn’t his question, pressed the sound on his mic off and sat back in his chair.

[Republican counsel for impeachment Steve] Castor also walked into a trap by asking if Trump might have been justified in feeling Ukraine was against him based on internet-borne comments. Yovanovitch, whom Trump had just disparaged in a tweet, icily replied, “Well, sometimes that happens on social media.” [OH SNAP!!]

[Rep. (R-UT) Chris] Stewart, who called impeachment “nonsense,” implied it was appropriate for Trump to seek a Ukrainian investigation of Burisma, the national-gas firm that put Joe Biden’s son on its board. Yovanovitch responded that “we have a process for that” that Trump did not follow, one involving communication between the Justice Department and its Ukrainian counterpart under a mutual legal-assistance treaty.

Similarly, when John Ratcliffe (R-TX) asked if it was a potential “conflict of interest” for Joe Biden to seek the firing of a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor in 2016â€"a central Republican defense of Trumpâ€"Yovanovitch rejected his premise. “I actually don’t,” she said. “I think the view was that Mr. [Viktor] Shokin was not a good prosecutor-general fighting corruption. I don’t think it had to do with the Burisma case.”

The ultimate sabotage to the GOP’s attempt to treat Yovanovitch as an impeachment sideshow was committed by Trump himself. With a series of tweets slamming Yovanovitch as she testified, the president did plenty of work to make her appearance even more relevant to the impeachment inquiry. The ambassadorâ€"and Democratic lawmakersâ€"said Trump’s broadside was intended to intimidate not only her but future impeachment witnesses. "

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-thought-yovanovitch-pushover-she-222139504.html

Ayep, trump can't with within the due process of law that his 7 dwarves demanded, so he's breaking even more laws.  Sad!

"President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani has hinted that he has "insurance" should the president abandon him amid House Democrats' impeachment investigation.

In an interview with The Guardian, the former New York mayor was asked whether he was nervous the president might decide to throw him under the bus.

The House is investigating claims Trump abused his office in waging a pressure campaign, in which Giuliani played a key role, for Ukraine to announce investigations meant to benefit Trump politically.

"I'm not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid," Giuliani remarked in the article, published Thursday."

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-says-insurance-trump-105745447.html

Ayep, trump's attorney has the goods on him, even as his boot-licking sycophants in Congress claim there are no goods to be had.

"Here’s the naked truth: Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) seems obsessed with nude photos of President Donald Trump ― and Twitter users are noticing.

Nunes, the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, at Friday’s impeachment hearing brought up the allegation that Democrats have been trying to get pics of the president in the buff:

“When you find yourself on the phone, as Democrats did, with Russian pranksters offering nude photos of Trump, and afterward you order your staff to follow up and get the photos, as Democrats also did, then it might be time to ask yourself if you’ve gone out too far on a limb.”

The moment...marked the second time this week that Nunes mentioned the rumored nudies during the hearings. "

Ayep, Trump Dicksucking Syndrome (TDS) is more than a concept, it's a personal preference.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 09:15:02 PM
"Here’s the naked truth: Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) seems obsessed with nude photos of President Donald Trump ― and Twitter users are noticing.

Nunes, the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, at Friday’s impeachment hearing brought up the allegation that Democrats have been trying to get pics of the president in the buff:

“When you find yourself on the phone, as Democrats did, with Russian pranksters offering nude photos of Trump, and afterward you order your staff to follow up and get the photos, as Democrats also did, then it might be time to ask yourself if you’ve gone out too far on a limb.”

The moment...marked the second time this week that Nunes mentioned the rumored nudies during the hearings. "

Ayep, Trump Dicksucking Syndrome (TDS) is more than a concept, it's a personal preference.
oding blacks is better kink, I guess? Raise some funds? Idk weird stuff they think up. Plus I thought the original Clinton memo investigation claim was something about pissing on Obama's bed with Russian hookers? Strange how the story and conspiracy theories change and are funded. Meanwhile, some prominent Democrats say "inject some meth and die, black man, and let's watch and share the movies?" Apparently, allegedly.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/19/ed-buck-la-overdoses-latest-democratic-donor   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:29:14 PM
Yes yes we know.  The trumpanzees think that the hearings are boring.  They're a farce. All the Dems humiliated themselves.  A drag queen showed up!  Maybe the only person in DC more self-absorbed that the attention queen in the oval office.  On and on it goes, the equivalent of jamming your fingers in your ears and humming.

Sounds like a "perfect" strategy to me!  Please keep making it easy for us.

Not as boring is your inane mutterings. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2019, 10:26:20 PM
Not as boring is your inane mutterings.

Is this you, arguing facts about the impeachment hearings?

"President" trump loses his cookies about lying.  He's damn mad about lying!  If somebody else does it...

"Trump lashed out after the conviction, tweeting angrily about the fact that "they" want to jail Stone "for many years to come" for lying and rattling off a long list of his political enemies whom he accuses of lying. Trump made no apparent distinction between lying to Congress, for which Stone was convicted, and lying in general. "

You can't make this stuff up!  We have a fuckin sociopath in the White House!