• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich is definitely using drugs.  I don't know what he's using but it's obvious. 

There is an active shooter situation taking place at a school near Los Angeles. The suspected shooter is described as an Asian wearing all black.
https://youtu.be/5zcB85kWD8w

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on November 14, 2019, 01:39:54 PM
There is an active shooter situation taking place at a school near Los Angeles.

QuoteOne Killed, Four Wounded

Does this even count? Weak job MOSSAD.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 13, 2019, 09:05:48 PM
And "paraphrasing" his material as being his own.  What Dietrich is doing, is taking others' writing and commentary and claiming it as his own.

Dietrich is a transvestite liar.

This is true in a more disgusting way than his listeners are aware of.  One time, watched Dietdich cut and paste his plagerism reading on his Google drive, live. Checked into it and the reading was a RIP-OFF of complete articles written by others. Articles were from magazines like New Yorker, Atlantic Monthly, buzz feed. California info was from more local papers.

(On the road, posting from a cell phone on bus wifi. Checking  postings weekly. Impressed with what's assembled onBellgab on Dietrich and his lies.)

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on November 14, 2019, 05:26:06 PM
This is true in a more disgusting way than his listeners are aware of.  One time, watched Dietdich cut and paste his plagerism reading on his Google drive, live. Checked into it and the reading was a RIP-OFF of complete articles written by others. Articles were from magazines like New Yorker, Atlantic Monthly, buzz feed. California info was from more local papers.

(On the road, posting from a cell phone on bus wifi. Checking  postings weekly. Impressed with what's assembled onBellgab on Dietrich and his lies.)
Good to have you back BYF. 

Gunner65

I do not believe that Douglas Dietrich was approached by the CIA.  Dietrich has no record of military service as a prerequisite for any "paramilitary" service as a mercenary. And his claims of being deployed to Iraq prior to being a US Marine in 1990 are bogus as are his claims to have been a mercenary in Africa and Bosnia from 1990-

These are his claims since 2008 and as Steve Outtrim noted in 2016 are not accurate.

Dietrich has a lot of explaining to do.  :)

Gunner65

In fact, there is no basis for Dietrich to claim he is a DoD employee at all.  And being the "Burn Man" of documents.  Because there was no basement and no chimney at the library where he claims all this occurred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4kkkLoTNSQ

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 15, 2019, 06:02:33 PM
I do not believe that Douglas Dietrich was approached by the CIA.  Dietrich has no record of military service as a prerequisite for any "paramilitary" service as a mercenary. And his claims of being deployed to Iraq prior to being a US Marine in 1990 are bogus as are his claims to have been a mercenary in Africa and Bosnia from 1990-

These are his claims since 2008 and as Steve Outtrim noted in 2016 are not accurate.

Dietrich has a lot of explaining to do.  :)

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2019, 05:21:15 PM

Does this even count? Weak job MOSSAD.
Ask them! What to do with Dietrich.  I doubt Dietrich has any connections to anyone. But his claiming to be the biological son of Adolf Hitler might concern them.

Gunner65

I doubt the Mossad has any interest in me beyond my research of Dietrich.  But I encourage them to question me.  Let them come!

Gunner65

They should review his racist views and recent attacks. And I challenge ANYONE who doubts my research to oppose me publicly

What I meant was if Dietrich was a victim of the CIA's attempt to make Asian men and boys act and look like sissies. Didn't help much to solve the problem  since young Asian girls seemed to encourage this sort of behavior being fans of k-pop and boy band groups.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on November 15, 2019, 07:38:49 PM
What I meant was if Dietrich was a victim of the CIA's attempt to make Asian men and boys act and look like sissies. Didn't help much to solve the problem  since young Asian girls seemed to encourage this sort of behavior being fans of k-pop and boy band groups.
In other words, Dietrich was never a CIA "asset" and his fixation of young Asian boys and girls are demonstrated with his constant posting of anime/cosplay photos he claims to be of himself. 

The cosplay/anime portrayal of Dietrich has always been feminine!   Quite a contrast to his claims of being a combat US Marine and mercenary in Africa and the Balkans! He is fucking sick!

Dietrich has been going around to You Tube channels asking people who have interviewed him in past years to remove any actual photos of himself! And remove any negative comments to his interviews!   ???  WOW! 

Will he demand they also remove any videos which show him "live"?  What is Dietrich up to?

Gunner65

It appears that Dietrich is on a mission to confront anyone he has worked with and posted his images or videos and is demanding they edit or remove any images or videos of himself!    And demanding they also remove any negative comments associated with those videos of him!  UNBELIEVABLE!

Gunner65

Is Dietrich  "clearing" his "past"?  Replacing any previous photos with cosply fake bullshit?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 15, 2019, 10:18:30 PM
Like this?

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT! ;D

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=douglas+dietrich&atb=v81-1&ia=images&iax=images
I see ddd is wearing that stained old brown shirt in that photo too that his medical cosmetologist offered to burn. Thank god those fertile minds in silicon valley haven't come up with "smellivision" yet. People would be gagging at their computers while watching ddd's videos.

Gunner65

When people sensor photos and comments it is a sign they have gone insane! 

Gunner65

I believe Dietrich is planning his own death.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner. I got assigned to a different facility with a different start time. So if I'm lucky I might be able to catch the last couple hours of ddd's shit shows. At least until it gets busy and we start working 12s.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, that Saugus high school kid was half asian and half white.  Just like you. Let's see how you spin that so it is all the white males fault like you always do. If you do decide to shoot a bunch of people, shoot your cult followers. They really have no reason to live.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 15, 2019, 10:56:04 PM
Hey Gunner. I got assigned to a different facility with a different start time. So if I'm lucky I might be able to catch the last couple hours of ddd's shit shows. At least until it gets busy and we start working 12s.
I don't think his shit-shows are worth 2 hours. Dietrich has revealed himself.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 15, 2019, 11:01:36 PM
Hey ddd, that Saugus high school kid was half asian and half white.  Just like you. Let's see how you spin that so it is all the white males fault like you always do. If you do decide to shoot a bunch of people, shoot your cult followers. They really have no reason to live.
The 16-year-old shooter shot himself in the head and was in "grave condition".

He attacked his own schoolmates, dressed in black and drew a pistol from his backpack.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 15, 2019, 11:07:26 PM
The 16-year-old shooter shot himself in the head and was in "grave condition".

He attacked his own schoolmates, dressed in black and drew a pistol from his backpack.
They announced he died from his wounds a little while ago.

Gunner65

You can be certain Dietrich will "spin" it.  Meanwhile, Dietrich is planning some bullshit of his own.

Gunner65

Dietrich is "cleaning" his crap from the past 10 years!  Why is that?

Pelayo

Welp, I'm beat. Going to bed. See ya next time.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 15, 2019, 11:32:13 PM
Dietrich is "cleaning" his crap from the past 10 years!  Why is that?
A lot of incriminating things he said in those past shows. If the authorities investigating Dietrich for treason, sedition and other admitted crimes by Dietrich they will find a treasure trove in those shows.