• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Multiple fatalities at Pittsburgh synagogue

Started by Gd5150, October 27, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
[attachment=1,msg1271946]

Life is tough. It's tougher when one can't read.

Well then, for the record, I’m against penis facials unless I’m the one giving them; and even then only to a VERY select clientele.  ;) ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
There is no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that it affects function, sensation or satisfaction.

[attachment=1]

Ever had your wisdom teeth yanked?

[attachment=2]

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 28, 2018, 11:23:27 PM
[Direct Oral Suction Intensifies]

I was hoping someone else would convey this, but I guess the other invested posters are busy dredging up pre-GE memes. Yawn. Okay, fine, I'm on it:

[attachment=1]

Careful, regular, astute readers will recognize the significance of this information.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 28, 2018, 11:23:27 PM
[Direct Oral Suction Intensifies]

If this is what passes for 'representation' on your metric, I won't bother inquiring as to what passes as projection.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:37:30 PM
If this is what passes for 'representation' on your metric, I won't bother inquiring as to what passes as projection.
I wonder if jackstar likes onion rings?
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12294.msg1272228#new   hahahahahahaha

WOTR

I knew that if I checked in here for updates on this story I would not be disappointed.  So far, there are some dead people in a false flag operation to draw attention away from Pate's missing foreskin that was stolen and sold to a facial cream manufacturer.  At least I'm up to date for the water cooler talk tomorrow.   

Kinda basic stuff really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

>be boomer
>believe evil desert cult
>believe obviously subverted medical institutions
>medical literature is comically fraudulent
>it's only 20,000 nerve endings
>nevermind the impact on women
>mutilate over a hundred million children in US
>wonder why your children hate you

Covenant of the cut. Literal ritual sacrifice, kinda basic stuff!

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272208]

[attachment=2,msg1272208]

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2012/jul/29/the-big-issue-male-circumcision

Male circumcision: the practice is very different from female genital mutilation
FGM is unlawful, carries huge risks and causes suffering.

In "Circumcision is an affront to decent human behaviour", (Comment), Catherine Bennett put male circumcision on a par with female genital mutilation.

Female genital circumcision implies the removal of the clitoris, sometimes with the inner labia, sometimes infibulation. It is often practised with blunt razors or knives and without anaesthetics. The risks: fatal haemorrhaging, cysts, urinary and vaginal infections, chronic pain, obstetrical complications.

Male circumcision, in the Jewish community, is done on a baby aged only a few days. In the case of my baby son, it was performed in a hospital and he was brought back to me after less than 10 minutes, fast asleep. Circumcision reduces female to male HIV transmission and is recommended by the World Health Organisation in countries with high endemic HIV rates. There is no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that it affects function, sensation or satisfaction.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:23:26 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272221]

[attachment=2,msg1272221]

;)

Dear Huge Faggot
« Sent to: Metron2267 on: October 27, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
I changed my settings on the forum, so that users being /ignored are now able to send me personal messages.

I have done this, because reasons.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on October 29, 2018, 02:22:04 AM
I knew that if I checked in here for updates on this story I would not be disappointed.  So far, there are some dead people in a false flag operation to draw attention away from Pate's missing foreskin that was stolen and sold to a facial cream manufacturer.  At least I'm up to date for the water cooler talk tomorrow.   

First off, it's not missing.  I sold it to a goy making fake religious artifacts, I wanted the beer money.  Seemed like a fair trade for a bit of skin now useless to me seeing as how it had been detached.  I will note further that a wizard never drinks excessively, he always drinks exactly as much as he means to.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 28, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

---

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 29, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
...Don't be a bad goy, don't watch this.

After doing some basic linguistic symbol maths I decided to cancel the double negs and take a dip.  I cannot disagree hear, although one's delight or revulsion after sipping this particular brand of koala tea is tied to which Set they worship.  My set is a bit pan-theistic Thor/Mars/Ares/et al.  I would enjoy finding out what function Janus had in the Roman rites on circumcision, I would imagine none as I don't think the Romans participated in this particular practice.  If they did Janus would have been there as he was present at damn near every ceremony at both the beginning and the end, Janus was sort of the Alpha and Omega of Roman religious rites as I understand them.

---

What I find disturbing here is that someone has attacked the free practice of another's religion, just by the very act of shooting up the place.  What would be most disturbing would be to find out that it is indeed a false flag, which would imply complicity by the Tribe.  Whichever it actually is, that is to say, under any circumstance this was a deplorable act;  one acting alone or the reslut of many acting in conjunction.

In the end GOD will deal with the guilty, this I trust.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 11:23:26 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272221]

[attachment=2,msg1272221]

No you can not have a dick pic

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
There is no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that it affects function, sensation or satisfaction.

There is no evidence whatsoever

[attachment=1]

Whatta toolbox.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 29, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
attacked the free practice of another's religion

I feel like you're missing the point that performing the procedure on an infant person, takes away the opportunity for that person to later choose to do it. Doesn't that itself, attack "free practice"? Think it over. Isn't that wildly inconsistent with the stated justifications?

QuoteI feel like you're missing the point

Oh, well... yeah, I guess I'm right about that.

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2012/jul/29/the-big-issue-male-circumcision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

You sure you have an inner monologue? Repeatedly spamming mainstream news to defend a point you're obviously clueless on isn't a good look. Watch Eric Cloppers lecture, he's a Jew who got fired from Harvard for presenting his research and conclusions about circumcision. The medical literature advocating circumcision is COMICALLY fraudulent.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 29, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
The medical literature advocating circumcision is COMICALLY fraudulent.

This is a true story.

[attachment=1]