• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Catsmile on May 27, 2014, 12:17:46 AM

This is funny. I got my first "you're gonna burn in hell" letter within 30 days of being on the show. The letters I value are a bit less judgmental.
   Maybe someday I'll post some of them, maybe I'll just go cower in the corner till' ya'll find someone else to keep kicking while he's down.
   I'm gonna call my mommy now. ;)
Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 07:53:44 AM
   Think what you will people, I do not need any of your approval. It was about getting the facts of my story in public, nothing more. I'm glad that I did, it is what it is. I get it... some of you... don't get it. That's ok too, however the name calling, and basically crass comments say far more about those making them, than myself. If you feel better, act better.

Mr. Fidget

Mr Fidget has come to terms with the fact he has taken your money and given you nothing. The chutzpah of it all.

I think you will be getting offer letters from Wall Street this time around.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 27, 2014, 08:54:29 AM
Mr Fidget has come to terms with the fact he has taken your money and given you nothing. The chutzpah of it all.

I think you will be getting offer letters from Wall Street this time around.
I hear the IRS is hiring.

Mr. Fidget

If your ever in Venice, stop on by the skatepark and educate me, or just keep on talking, talking, talking...
   If you do, I promise not to kick you in the face!
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 09:12:17 AM
   If your ever in Venice, stop on by the skatepark and educate me, or just keep on talking, talking, talking...
   If you do, I promise not to kick you in the face!
Now you want to start a fist fight. You are a piece of work.

So you are bully on top of all this.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2014, 02:17:41 AM
   Three days before my first juried art show I was assaulted by private security guards at a well know amusement park. They cited me for trespass and "disrupting business" to legally justify their actions, but knowing they were fabricating the whole thing they had to monkeywrench me.

I see why this happened. The security guards were just doing their job. Who were you trying to beat up then?

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 07:53:44 AM
   Think what you will people, I do not need any of your approval. It was about getting the facts of my story in public, nothing more. I'm glad that I did, it is what it is. I get it... some of you... don't get it.

Then waste your time on some other forum.  You are a sanctimonious, obsessive, and self-absorbed attention whore whose 15 minutes expired two decades ago.  No one cares.

aldousburbank

Quote from: McPhallus on May 27, 2014, 09:39:58 AM
You are a sanctimonious, obsessive, and self-absorbed attention whore whose 15 minutes expired two decades ago.  No one cares.
Wow, The McPhallus channels The Mrs Burbank?

area51drone

Will the real Mr. Fidget please stand up?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 27, 2014, 09:29:57 AM
Now you want to start a fist fight. You are a piece of work.

So you are bully on top of all this.
Nope, not a fight... a discussion. IRL you people would not talk all this smack. Your desensitized to the content of your communication. It's just a game to you people, I'm sincerely trying to solve the problem. The first matter was to get the story out, and the documents are not... yet. So it's like discussing a place you've never been, and (apparently) don't want to go.
   A bully, that's funny. I'm far from it. I'm the guy that put the bully's (like some of you) in their place.
   I don't need your approval, it's not like I even know you guys. Based on what I've seen here, it's all about "taking offense to a new level."
Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: area51drone on May 27, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

I've been there, he should have had his center of gravity above the board. The challenge is to dust yourself off and try again.
   Anyone can stay down.
Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 09:57:16 AM
Nope, not a fight... a discussion. IRL you people would not talk all this smack. Your desensitized to the content of your communication. It's just a game to you people, I'm sincerely trying to solve the problem. The first matter was to get the story out, and the documents are not... yet. So it's like discussing a place you've never been, and (apparently) don't want to go.
   A bully, that's funny. I'm far from it. I'm the guy that put the bully's (like some of you) in their place.
   I don't need your approval, it's not like I even know you guys. Based on what I've seen here, it's all about "taking offense to a new level."
Mr. Fidget

Why not go back and edit your post? Make that clear in your words.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 27, 2014, 10:14:04 AM
Why not go back and edit your post? Make that clear in your words.
It's more about the interpretation of the reader. Saying "come educate me", is not saying I want a fight.
   It's saying I don't think you can educate me. Because you folk's for the most part have no idea what your talking about... re: my work, & situation.
   It's so easy to listen to the show and wax philosophical about the conspiracies, yet when there may be one, you can't be bothered.
   I'll speculate here that when all is said and done, we'll find that there are entrenched corporate interests, who depend on our conquered division, and will stop at nothing to insure we all remain confused and bewildered.
   Looks like they've done a great job around here.
   Anything not disposable, not replaced with a new model, not a consumable... is a threat. They want us all to just give up before we even think of trying to change the system. "Why bother, there is no hope." should be the new mantra of our "Home of the fee, land of the wage slave."
Mr. Fidget

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 10:39:00 AM
I'll speculate here that when all is said and done, we'll find that there are entrenched corporate interests, who depend on our conquered division, and will stop at nothing to insure we all remain confused and bewildered.

Gadzooks! I've been found out!

MV/Liberace!

idunno... i mean, ok, as people go, mr. fidget clearly is different, but i'm not sure i get all the anger toward him.  i tend not to read walls of text, so the first thing i really paid any attention to in this thread was the picture of a fidget, posted by, well, mr. fidget.  what am i missing here?

wr250

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 10:39:00 AM
   It's so easy to listen to the show and wax philosophical about the conspiracies, yet when there may be one, you can't be bothered.
Mr. Fidget

[attachimg=1]

onan

Quote from: MV on May 27, 2014, 11:01:01 AM
idunno... i mean, ok, as people go, mr. fidget clearly is different, but i'm not sure i get all the anger toward him.  i tend not to read walls of text, so the first thing i really paid any attention to in this thread was the picture of a fidget, posted by, well, mr. fidget.  what am i missing here?

I don't get it either.

Mr. Fidget

what am i missing here?
I think what's been missed in this back & forth is the fact I'm working to solve it. That I did not run off with a bunch of money, and say "screw you people."
   The people at CC, Premier, & C2C act like it's "the coast family," but really it's the "book tour shill" family.
   Why do I think it's news, or worthy of your time and attention?
   1) If I ripped everyone off, thats news.
   2) If I was caught in a conspiracy, thats news.
   3) If they let everyone get ripped off thats news.
   4) If they will bring the "bigfoot in captivity" guy back, for whatever reason, they should attempt to understand what happened to the listeners money.

Thats my main beef, they just plug their ears and go la, la, la. It's just not a good way to run a company. One meeting, look at the doc's, make a decision based on the facts of what transpired. That's all I wanted, to share my side of the story. No airtime, no interview, no announcement... just a fair examination.
   If they were to have offered any of the above, then I'd have been in a place I could move forward from. As it stands (like all these posts show) I'm condemned unheard. Worse yet there is nothing I can say that breaks through the FUD created by a decade of them ignoring my attempts to show them what happened.
   I hope that helps MV, and thanks for asking.
Mr. Fidget

Jackstar

what am i missing here?

Well, for starters, there is no FAQ.

McPhallus

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 11:32:46 AM
I don't get it either.

He claims that his little fidgets have some sort of magical powers beyond just being, you know, bike chain parts.  And he suggests that he has some sort of deep insight into the universe that the rest of us don't get.  He's arrogant as hell, and I get the impression he's just playing a game with us.

I have no problem with his art, but I don't get why he seems so desperate for attention.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: McPhallus on May 27, 2014, 11:54:06 AM
He claims that his little fidgets have some sort of magical powers beyond just being, you know, bike chain parts.
And I made this "claim" where exactly?
Mr. Fidget

Jackstar

They clearly have magical powers. Nine pages in this thread. When Our Alien Overlords arrive, to begin The Cleansing, I am pointing them here first.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2014, 12:19:55 PMWhen Our Alien Overlords arrive, to begin The Cleansing, I am pointing them here first.
I sincerely hope (for your sake) they prefer the stench of your flatulence, over the substance of my "excrement."
   I doubt it though, I've yet to see a redeeming characteristic from you.
Mr. Fidget

Jackstar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 12:28:18 PM
I've yet to see a redeeming characteristic from you yet.

I know how to use paragraphs.

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 11:58:43 AM
And I made this "claim" where exactly?
Mr. Fidget

Early on, you claimed your fidgets had some sort of healing properties.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2014, 12:31:21 PM
Well hold a seminar, you could be the next Anthony Robbins with those chops'
Mr. Fidget
ps Anthony got a fidget in the early 90's.
I know how to use paragraphs.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: McPhallus on May 27, 2014, 12:33:42 PM
Early on, you claimed your fidgets had some sort of healing properties.

Exactly? Where did I say "magic", thats bullshit. You said it, so I guess your...

Nevermind.
Mr. Fidget

Jackstar

ADDENDUM: I know how to use paragraphs correctly.