• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art are you f@#$ing stupid?  why the f@#k did you sell your shed to an old washed up piece of sh@t strap hanger,, think of your wife and child and how the fuck they feel with her next door looking thru their windows,  you really are a turbo tard.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 31, 2018, 10:37:05 PM
Art are you f@#$ing stupid?  why the f@#k did you sell your shed to an old washed up piece of sh@t strap hanger,, think of your wife and child and how the fuck they feel with her next door looking thru their windows,  you really are a turbo tard.

>turbo tard

Uncle Duke

Listened to Bell's first interview with Peter Davenport from Feb of 1995, he'd only been running the NUFORC for less than six months at the time.  No internet for the Center at that point, in fact Peter sounded somewhat mystified as Bell explained the benefits of the net to him.   Peter also had yet to develop his curmudgeon personna, he was actually pleasant.  Most interesting aspect of the show, however, was Bell apparently not realizing one guy called multiple times using different names. The questions seemed to get a bit more lame with each call, but Bell dutifully took the questions and passed them on to Peter.

aldousburbank

Terence Mckenna died 18 years ago today. This article, Terence Mckenna's Last Trip mentions Art Bell's broadcast consciousness/prayer for him.

https://www.wired.com/2000/05/mckenna/amp?__twitter_impression=true

ninjashoes

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 03, 2018, 02:24:30 PM
Terence Mckenna died 18 years ago today. This article, Terence Mckenna's Last Trip mentions Art Bell's broadcast consciousness/prayer for him.

https://www.wired.com/2000/05/mckenna/amp?__twitter_impression=true

His interview with Art had the greatest influenced on me of anything I have ever heard. I become super "into" both Mckennas work and C2C.

Sean92008

Is he dead yet?

Has Aryn bankrupted him yet?

Has the shooter/assassin ever been caught?

Has Aryn died only to be replaced by a 14-year old Thai LadyBoy?

Has Heather Wade gotten better any day?

Is Late Night in the Desert After Midnight still on?

Is Art still teasing that he's coming back?

NOTHING HAS CHANGED in 2 years...  Has it?

If I didn't want to see a couple of my George Noory Photoshops, I wouldn't have thought about coming here.  Skimming topics, nothing seems to have changed.  George still sucks, doesn't do his homework and sounds the fool.

Juan

Welcome. Post often.
It’s still Bellgab.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 08, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Is he dead yet?  NO

Has Aryn bankrupted him yet?  I don't think she needs to.  Her eye is on the clock.

Has the shooter/assassin ever been caught?  There would have to be one first.

Has Aryn died only to be replaced by a 14-year old Thai LadyBoy?  No.

Has Heather Wade gotten better any day?  EVERY day, according to Bell.

Is Late Night in the Desert After Midnight still on?  OSOM?  Yes.

Is Art still teasing that he's coming back?  We're talking Bell here.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED in 2 years...  Has it?  Well, we're all two years older.

If I didn't want to see a couple of my George Noory Photoshops, I wouldn't have thought about coming here.  Skimming topics, nothing seems to have changed.  George still sucks, doesn't do his homework and sounds the fool.

I just got another spam email ad from Sirius XM.  Fucks a lot, Art.

Lunger

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 10, 2018, 08:03:37 PM
I just got another spam email ad from Sirius XM.  Fucks a lot, Art.

I am still surprised that XM let me cancel so easily.

Quote from: Lunger on April 10, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Knowing it was Art Bell, and he was more likely than not to get bored and quit, I never got  subscription - just a couple of 30 day free trials. 

Unfortunately, they needed an email address.  I should have used one of the ones I rarely check.

Art Bell is a nigger. that is all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 10, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
Knowing it was Art Bell, and he was more likely than not to get bored and quit, I never got  subscription - just a couple of 30 day free trials. 

Unfortunately, they needed an email address.  I should have used one of the ones I rarely check.

Stupid fucker!  :D

Quote from: Lunger on April 10, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

If you canceled the first day after he pulled the plug on Sirius they tried to talk you into staying.

After that the #freeartbell movement, gave them pause. After that if you called up and said you were quitting because of no Art Bell, they canceled without any hassle.

ItsTelly

Art and Sirius - argh...don't remind me.

I signed up for Sirius and bought a satellite radio ($300) to listen to Art's program then within a week he pulled the plug.  What was the reason he quit Sirius again?  Anyway, I got a partial refund of my annual subscription but the radio was worthless (it sits in my garage mocking me mercilessly each time I walk by).

Sirius seems like a class act: they've handled Howard Stern all these years.  Why couldn't they handle Art (or Art handle them)?

Telly

ItsOver

At least one good thing with Sirius, I don't hear Jack from Banyan Hill pushing freedom checks on every channel.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2018, 08:24:25 PM
At least one good thing with Sirius, I don't hear Jack from Banyon Hill pushing freedom checks on every channel.
I still don't get what you got against freedom and money. -sigh-

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2018, 08:25:12 PM
I still don't get what you got against freedom and money. -sigh-
I knew yeeewww were going to say that.  ;D
OK, I hate freedom and money.  I'm thinking in a decade or less, we won't be permitted either, anyway.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2018, 08:30:11 PM
I knew yeeewww were going to say that.  ;D
OK, I hate freedom and money.  I'm thinking in a decade or less, we won't be permitted either, anyway.
;D Yep, you are just "ahead of the curve" and when in the future folks will be bitching about not being allowed freedom or money you'll be able to say "I never could stand that stuff," with authority and proven via data-mined, 'scraped' online history, and thus not be put into a FEMA camp or UN work-camp. Good planning prepping!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2018, 08:32:48 PM
;D Yep, you are just "ahead of the curve" and when in the future folks will be bitching about not being allowed freedom or money you'll be able to say "I never could stand that stuff," with authority and proven via data-mined, 'scraped' online history, and thus not be put into a FEMA camp or UN work-camp. Good planning prepping!
Yep.  It'll just be me and MeTV.  As long as they don't cut my power.  Maybe I can  get Jack to cut me a Freedom Check for a solar power generator. :)

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 11, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
Art and Sirius - argh...don't remind me.

I signed up for Sirius and bought a satellite radio ($300) to listen to Art's program then within a week he pulled the plug.  What was the reason he quit Sirius again?  Anyway, I got a partial refund of my annual subscription but the radio was worthless (it sits in my garage mocking me mercilessly each time I walk by).

Sirius seems like a class act: they've handled Howard Stern all these years.  Why couldn't they handle Art (or Art handle them)?

Telly
So did I, and I still havethe radio sitting on a shelf,, it is a good made radio but now it collects dust just like Art

Grifynne

So I assume this is real (it appears to be the legit Nye County Sheriff's Office Facebook page):
https://www.facebook.com/nyecountysheriff/videos/1084985051644669/

Quote from: Grifynne on April 13, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
So I assume this is real (it appears to be the legit Nye County Sheriff's Office Facebook page):

Good Lord.  Sure hope not............

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 13, 2018, 11:03:12 PM
RIP Art :'(

REST IN PEACE. MY NIBBA!

I know you killed him Heather Wade! curse you!

albrecht

Oh crap. I hope this is fake news. CNN and the Syrian bombings stress? I hope not. If so RIP.

basswood

Wonder if he went TOWARDS or AWAY from the light, was always a big concern of his. RIP Art.

Dr. MD MD

The deep state took down Art on the day they bombed Syria, Friday the 13th.  :o

Shit! Is it a full moon tonight? No more truth tellers. :'(