• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 15, 2017, 09:30:46 PM
Ask Senda's mother whether she'd like you to post some rebuttals for her, on her behalf.

She invited me over to her house later today for high tea (crustless sandwiches, scones, a variety of sweets and, of course, hot tea). She's a very elegant lady. She's promised to tell me the entire story of how her precocious 1 year old son turned into the 400-lb scheming grifter we know today.  I'll give a full report later. I may see if I can prevail upon Srednivashtar to do the final edit after he returns from Borneo.

Here's a cool trick I've learned since being here. The dead (that's me) can come back to earth anytime they want.  I may drop by Casa Senda and haunt him for awhile. Scare the hell out of him. Maybe I'll even take control of his body and make him do really weird things in public. I'll have to think about that one though. The idea of taking control of Senda's body is enough to make me want to puke my guts out. Of course, I'm dead and don't have any guts so maybe I'll be able to work up the nerve to do it. 

I'll keep you advised. Remember, I only have until Saturday morning to do all this.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on November 15, 2017, 09:51:33 PM
She invited me over to her house later today for high tea (crustless sandwiches, scones, a variety of sweets and, of course, hot tea). She's a very elegant lady. She's promised to tell me the entire story of how her precocious 1 year old son turned into the 400-lb scheming grifter we know today.  I'll give a full report later. I may see if I can prevail upon Srednivashtar to do the final edit after he returns from Borneo.

Here's a cool trick I've learned since being here. The dead (that's me) can come back to earth anytime they want.  I may drop by Casa Senda and haunt him for awhile. Scare the hell out of him. Maybe I'll even take control of his body and make him do really weird things in public. I'll have to think about that one though. The idea of taking control of Senda's body is enough to make me want to puke my guts out. Of course, I'm dead and don't have any guts so maybe I'll be able to work up the nerve to do it. 

I'll keep you advised. Remember, I only have until Saturday morning to do all this.

Ask sendas mom to show you her dead tits.  I hear they're yuuuuuge.   You may not want to come back.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 09:54:16 PM
Ask sendas mom to show you her dead tits.  I hear they're yuuuuuge.   You may not want to come back.

He has a point Who.....................

Who

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2017, 09:57:08 PM
He has a point Who.....................

I don't know . . . Would you want to play pinochle 24 hours a day with Evelyn Paglini, Hugh Hefner and Abe Vigoda? For eternity?
The body is on ice until Saturday morning then they fire up the crematorium. I've got to get my work done and then find a path outa here.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on November 15, 2017, 10:03:26 PM
I don't know . . . Would you want to play pinochle 24 hours a day with Evelyn Paglini, Hugh Hefner and Abe Vigoda? For eternity?
The body is on ice until Saturday morning then they fire up the crematorium. I've got to get my work done and then find a path outa here.
I told you I know the way out.  PM me when you're ready to leave. ;)

Quote from: Who on November 15, 2017, 10:03:26 PM

Well no - not for eternity.  Hell, maybe not even for an hour with that lot.  Could be worse though.  I have a feeling my game will be Euchre and my crew will be Colonel Corso, Cotton Mather and Arnold Palmer.  In other words, I dare not conk out!

Good luck on your journey back............

Once again, what kind of fool would post this for the world to see, then claim he stands for goodness and love and how those who see through his abusive, almost deranged nature are "evil, haters or trolls."

From his own YouTube channel:

Per the video: "The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Presents South Napa Quake Damage # 1 !!!"
--------------
Starting at 1:13:

MALE
"Sh*t. [unintelligible utterance] I'm doing a video [unintelligible utterance]

FEMALE
Don't hit me

MALE
Don't talk when I am doing a video. You need this [sic] [unintelligible utterance] designed to make me money. Not get [unintelligible utterance] your stupid mouth. Anyway...
--------------
There you go. "Don't hit me," the woman states? Did I hear that correct? What can that possibly mean? Speaking of "mean," that guy even posts evidence of his abuse and has no idea how that reflects on his abusive, self-absorbed nature.

Then dares -- dares -- say others are haters. This video, as it stands, is a self-indictment to that guy's heart, soul and mind. Which, as any of us would conclude, isn't composed of a heck of a lot.

WOTR

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 16, 2017, 02:35:46 AM
Once again, what kind of fool would post this for the world to see, then claim he stands for goodness and love and how those who see through his abusive, almost deranged nature are "evil, haters or trolls."

From his own YouTube channel:

Per the video: "The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Presents South Napa Quake Damage # 1 !!!"
--------------
Starting at 1:13:

MALE
"Sh*t. [unintelligible utterance] I'm doing a video [unintelligible utterance]

FEMALE
Don't hit me

MALE
Don't talk when I am doing a video. You need this [sic] [unintelligible utterance] designed to make me money. Not get [unintelligible utterance] your stupid mouth. Anyway...
--------------
There you go. "Don't hit me," the woman states? Did I hear that correct? What can that possibly mean? Speaking of "mean," that guy even posts evidence of his abuse and has no idea how that reflects on his abusive, self-absorbed nature.

Then dares -- dares -- say others are haters. This video, as it stands, is a self-indictment to that guy's heart, soul and mind. Which, as any of us would conclude, isn't composed of a heck of a lot.
Ah...  One of the classics!  Any  ungrateful wench who would dare to comment while driving you around to make a video deserves whatever abuse she suffers.  This  was  one  of those videos  that  made me question of it was all just  performance  art. (Do you really think that the video  "designed to  make me money" ever even  paid for the gas burned?)

***I love that my space bar has taken to occasionally adding  an extra space.   :)

Queenie

Quote from: Who on November 15, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

Good morning Who, do you have mornings?
Who, did you receive the prayers that Tizzy and I made for you?

I didn't get any confirmation last night of the "special" prayers  I made to you. Please don't tell Tizzy my "special" prayers. You Know?

https://youtu.be/0R6WIbx8ysE

Who

UPDATE: Enjoyed High Tea with Senda's mother. Very nice lady. Turns out Senda isn't her real son. There was a mixup at the hospital. Her real son ended up with another family and is today a nuclear physicist. Mrs. Senda was given the son of circus performers. Mr. and Mrs. Senda didn't discover the mixup until Senda was 14 years old. They did their best to raise him as their own but, with an IQ of 37, it was difficult, at best. He ran off and joined the circus. The circus put him to work as their human cannon ball. They'd fire him out of a cannon without benefit of a net to land in. He performed his act 6 times a day. The effect on his overall health was not good. Repeated concussions caused by the cannon blast, flying 60 feet through the air and landing on his head all took their toll. He was fired. The prodigal son returned home to Mom with Hello Kathy in tow. Kathy was with the circus since birth and had numerous personas. Her most popular act was taking song requests and making her pendulous udders sway to the music.

I visited Casa Senda in the middle of the night. Forget the dump you've seen in Senda's videos. It's ten times worse. Even though I'm dead and don't have a nose or olfactory system, the stench was still overpowering. I had to leave. I floated out onto the porch to wait until dawn. My plan was to inhabit his body and have him do all manner of really stupid, embarrassing things in public. Then it dawned on me that he had already done every stupid, embarrassing thing that can possibly be done by a hominid.  Maybe I'll head south to Anaheim and, even though it's not open yet, turn all the rides at Disneyland on just for the fun of it. Dead people can do that.

More later . . .

Who

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 15, 2017, 10:43:41 PM
I told you I know the way out.  PM me when you're ready to leave. ;)

I'll be in touch sometime tomorrow, Starr. I want to make sure I execute your plan in plenty of time to get my body out of the morgue before they fire up the crematorium. If not, I'm screwed, blued and tattooed.

WOTR

Quote from: Who on November 16, 2017, 07:54:20 AM
I'll be in touch sometime tomorrow, Starr. I want to make sure I execute your plan in plenty of time to get my body out of the morgue before they fire up the crematorium. If not, I'm screwed, blued and tattooed.
Could you not just spend the rest of your time inhabiting the body of Senda and live out the rest of your his life for him?  Seems like everybody wins.  Kathy gets a  pillow with  fewer lumps and fewer black eyes, we get more intelligent videos, you get to live out your life being brave and NOT screaming in pain, and "Senda" finally starts making some intelligent life choices...

Who

Quote from: WOTR on November 16, 2017, 11:33:40 AM
Could you not just spend the rest of your time inhabiting the body of Senda and live out the rest of your his life for him?  Seems like everybody wins.  Kathy gets a  pillow with  fewer lumps and fewer black eyes, we get more intelligent videos, you get to live out your life being brave and NOT screaming in pain, and "Senda" finally starts making some intelligent life choices...

It might come to that if Starr's plan doesn't work out for me. The problem is, Senda's twice my age. And the thought of looking in the mirror and seeing Senda's face looking back at me is . . . well, there are no words. I think I'd have to look for someone closer to my own age and they probably wouldn't be too keen on some walk-in taking over their body.  I think it's going to be Starr's plan or eternity playing pinochle with Abe Vigoda.

Quote from: Who on November 16, 2017, 12:22:58 PM
It might come to that if Starr's plan doesn't work out for me. The problem is, Senda's twice my age. And the thought of looking in the mirror and seeing Senda's face looking back at me is . . . well, there are no words. I think I'd have to look for someone closer to my own age and they probably wouldn't be too keen on some walk-in taking over their body.  I think it's going to be Starr's plan or eternity playing pinochle with Abe Vigoda.

Who - I'm afraid I'll have to notify The Master to be vigilant about hauntings in his apartment, and the potential "overshadowing" of his soul, even though you're saying here that you wouldn't possess him.  George can't be too careful in these matters, especially since you might change your mind if you considered the havoc you could cause by taking control of his physical body.  One never knows what other doorways - or "portals" if you will - were opened when he was gifted with his third-eye abilities.

Fyodor Gutman

The Senda bureau is reporting that George is considering a retreat from YouTube, the haters having destroyed his zeal for content-producing.

We will have more as this story develops.

Lilith

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 16, 2017, 05:27:19 PM
The Senda bureau is reporting that George is considering a retreat from YouTube, the haters having destroyed his zeal for content-producing.

We will have more as this story develops.

Maybe this is the incentive Senda needs to make his return to bellgab.

Roswells, Art

It's just about time for Senda's Annual 4th Quarter, Pre-Holiday, Losing of His Rent Check Grift. This year I predict he will make a personal appearance, since he isn't getting enough attention lately to sustain his ego.

Tonight I saw a commercial about Meals-on-wheels delivering to the poor and impoverished, and wondered if Falkie is onto this.

Sure enough.  Dang he's fast.  Says he gets seven of them a week.  And has the chutzpuh to critique it.  Among other comments, he doesn't like the lima beans.  It's bland, edible, keeps him alive. 

So he what, eats lunch at the ''senior center every day, and now gets dinner delivered as well?  So what does he do with his food stamps and the rest of his money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_3aRDdirQ&feature=em-subs_digest   

It's not begging.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:05:19 AM
Tonight I saw a commercial about Meals-on-wheels delivering to the poor and impoverished and wondered if Falkie is onto this.

Sure enough.  Dang he's fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_3aRDdirQ&feature=em-subs_digest   

That's an old one, isn't it? He only has three chins in this video. It still sucks that he's been stealing from them for so many years. "Haters don't like I'm getting food for free? Too bad." How about thanking all of us that provide you with free food. Really we should send meals on wheels videos of Senda marching around town and going to all the cons he goes to.

It isn't cheap to provide food and gas to him. He clearly can feed himself on his own, not to mention all the stray cats outside.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 12:07:53 AM
That's an old one, isn't it? He only has three chins in this video. It still sucks that he's been stealing from them for so many years. "Haters don't like I'm getting food for free? Too bad." How about thanking all of us that provide you with free food.

It isn't cheap to provide food and gas to him. He clearly can feed himself on his own, not to mention all the stray cats outside.

I may have missed an earlier one bragging about it, this particular one is new

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:17:40 AM
I may have missed an earlier one bragging about it, this particular one is new

I know you're really anti-welfare but it's people like this that know how to game the system that ruin it for the people that it was intended for.

There was some fat slob in the gocery store today, parked her car in the handicapped spot and brought her ''service dog'' right in.

Pretty sure there is noting wrong with her, other than selfishness and a lack of interest in paying her own way.  No doubt found some ''doctor'' to say she needs a handicap placard because she's too fat to waddle from a normal parking space, and bought the service animal vest on-line.  No way was that dog a ''service animal''.

Far too many people taking advantage.  Falkie and his fellow parasites ought to be living in tin shacks next to the fields they tend for the farmers

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:28:26 AM
There was some fat slob in the gocery store today, parked her car in the handicapped spot and brought her ''service dog'' right in.

Pretty sure there is noting wrong with her, other than selfishness and a lack of interest in paying her own way.  No doubt found some ''doctor'' to say she needs a handicap placard because she's too fat to waddle from a normal parking space, and bought the service animal vest on-line.  No way was that dog a ''service animal''.

Far too many people taking advantage.  Falkie and his fellow parasites ought to be living in tin shacks next to the fields they tend for the farmers

You can get everything you want now delivered straight to your door, even produce.

No one is doing Falkie any favors by delivering him hot food. He really needs to be out in the orchards picking oranges or whatever the fuck you people have growing over there. Grapes?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 12:22:21 AM
I know you're really anti-welfare but it's people like this that know how to game the system that ruin it for the people that it was intended for.

I'm against government handouts.  Families, the local community, churches and other non-profit charitable organizations should be providing this.  They can better determine who truly needs it, and who the scammers are.  There are very few truly needy, but plenty who prefer to sit around and take free handouts, meaning the charitable organizations have plenty if it's strickly limited to the true needy. 

Of course that would also mean controlling our borders so these people have entry level and low end jobs available. Most of them should be out harvesting produce, fertilizing, planting, weeding, packing it, and so on.  There is no reason we should have welfare on the one hand and import foreign workers to do that on the other hand.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:36:43 AM
I'm against government handouts.  Families, the local community, churches and non-profit charitable organizations should be providing this.  They can better determine who truly needs it, and who the scammers are.  There are very few truly needy, but plenty who prefer to sit around and take free benefits, meaning the charitable organizations have plenty if it's strickly limited to the true needy. 

Whom I was referring to when I said 'the people it was intended for' were people that need help but don't ask for it because either they don't know how or it wouldn't cross their mind to ask. They might not be part of a church or the community because, you know, sometimes those people in the church and community are jerks.

Senior center luch every day, probably as much as he can eat, Meals-on-wheels every day, food stamps.  And he claims he doesn't have enough money from his check to buy enough to eat.

I wonder how much he does eat.  How many calories does it take a day to sustain 400 pounds?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 12:44:03 AM
Whom I was referring to when I said 'the people it was intended for' were people that need help but don't ask for it because either they don't know how or it wouldn't cross their mind to ask. They might not be part of a church or the community because, you know, sometimes those people in the church and community are jerks.

I doubt there is a single person out there who doesn't know how to sign up for handouts.  In some families and communities, it's a way of life.

Churches serve everyone, not just members.  Falkie wouldn't dream of attending a service. 

Doesn't matter, nothing will change.  Until there is some sort of calamity - plague, depression, war, famine, something - and things change for these people, very much for the worse.  It will happen, matter of time.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:49:05 AM
Senior center luch every day, probably as much as he can eat, Meals-on-wheels every day, food stamps.  And he claims he doesn't have enough money from his check to buy enough to eat.

I wonder how much he does eat.  How many calories does it take a day to sustain 400 pounds?

Senda, the 400 pound ungrateful parasite.