• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2017, 01:42:03 AM
I think that's the number for Georges local Starbuxxxx, and I don't think he stays out and about this late.

Someone should post George's #

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 01:40:28 AM
George didn't answer. It rang at least 20 times...
Yeah.  Need to call tomorrow morning.  I figure about 0750 hrs.  they shouldn't be too busy to take a couple of calls fm sewergabbers asking for George Senda.  "You know, the fat bastard who comes in, gets a free water and dials up the free wifi for several hours at a time."  I'm gonna detail his twitchiness and ask if they would be willing to give him a senior or fuckstick discount.

why hasn't some sugar momma snapped Falkie up yet ?
he needs to advertise!
does the hacienda have a bulletin board ?
what about postcards sent to all the hacienda residents?
(oh, now I have another idea)

Lilith

Quote from: Penis mv on January 02, 2017, 01:49:54 AM
Yeah.  Need to call tomorrow morning.  I figure about 0750 hrs.  they shouldn't be too busy to take a couple of calls fm sewergabbers asking for George Senda.  "You know, the fat bastard who comes in, gets a free water and dials up the free wifi for several hours at a time."  I'm gonna detail his twitchiness and ask if they would be willing to give him a senior or fuckstick discount.

Maybe offer to send them a couple bucks to serve him a "to go" large coffee....empty. Ask them to write "sewergab" on it, and take a picture.

bwahahahaha

Quote from: Penis mv on January 02, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

"Hello, yes I wish to speak to the fat one."

a mailer sent out all over Martinez
have you seen this man ?
are you aware he is a serial twitcher ?
for further information go to Bellgab (general musings of falkie2013) or the unofficial unauthorized George Falkie Senda fan site !
(imagine the whole city being brought up to speed on their renowned fellow citizen)

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2017, 01:53:59 AM
Maybe offer to send them a couple bucks to serve him a "to go" large coffee....empty. Ask them to write "sewergab" on it, and take a picture.

bwahahahaha
I love your idea

what if when the baristas see Falkie next time
they all start talking about how they just found out their Internet is compromised because of a customer who brought in infected ware
but, they are ready next time that customer comes in they will know who it is, because they now have alarm ware installed
(said customer is responsible for damages)

paladin1991

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on January 02, 2017, 02:04:50 AM
they all start talking about how they just found out their Internet is compromised because of a customer who brought in infected ware
but, they are ready next time that customer comes in they will know who it is, because they now have alarm ware installed
Holy shit!  That's right, Felchie has been infected with a self replicating shifting antigen virus.  Every time he logs into Starfuxx he's putting thousands of weekly users at risk.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on January 02, 2017, 02:04:50 AM

*irreparable damages*

So sewergabbers are going to start calling places Senda frequesnts to complain about him?

Like his income based apartments, post office, Starbucks, bus line, wallmart (where he has a deep relationship with the manager).

Dirty pool

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 02, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

I'm sure glad to hear George say he has a new Credit Card.

Sewergabbers will never have to send him money and gifts ever again.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2017, 06:06:43 AM
So sewergabbers are going to start calling places Senda frequesnts to complain about him?

Like his income based apartments, post office, Starbucks, bus line, wallmart (where he has a deep relationship with the manager).

Dirty pool

No, they will not do a thing. Most of the posters involved are the ones that often say "We should do..." then they expect someone else to do it for them. Hell they even had to ask for the phone number to Starbucks in Martinez. I guess Google is to complicated.

Those us us that do things do not talk about it, we just do it. And calling Starbucks is a stupid idea.

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2017, 01:40:43 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, if one day, somebody sends him a box full of garbage, like empty cans and bottles and stuff, or maybe a box full of bubble wrap with nothing else in it, or maybe a box full of packing paper.

bwahahahaha  ;D

That is too tame Brig. Wait and see what could happen.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 02, 2017, 08:27:01 AM
No, they will not do a thing. Most of the posters involved are the ones that often say "We should do..." then they expect someone else to do it for them. Hell they even had to ask for the phone number to Starbucks in Martinez. I guess Google is to complicated.

Those us us that do things do not talk about it, we just do it. And calling Starbucks is a stupid idea.
https://youtu.be/c3sOuEv0E2I

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

Dirty pool
dirty pool ?
or
a public service ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 02, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

do you think Falkie's shit stained shorts have a Nike logo ?
(my friend wants to know)

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2017, 08:09:12 AM
I'm sure glad to hear George say he has a new Credit Card.

Sewergabbers will never have to send him money and gifts ever again.
another plus to that new credit card is
he can now actually get a coffee at starbuxx with his free water

an idea for Falkie
start doing unboxing videos
unboxing all the disgusting things his fans begin to send him
(I cannot wait to watch....VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS)

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 02, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

in this falkieleaks we learn what we have all suspected for a long time
Kelly DD and Sweet Kathy are RIVALS !
for the fat fucktard we know as Falkie "the Guy from Pittsburgh"?
heh heh
(I knew it !)

Quote from: LittleShits on January 02, 2017, 10:29:26 AM
Pauper? Bwaaa hahahahahaha!!
the judge "in question" obviously was totally unaware of who they were dealing with !
maybe falkie has a shot at being nominated for the Supreme Court ?
(as we are all aware falkie has an extensive legal background)

with all the knowledge falkie possesses we need to immediately begin to raise funds to have his head cryogenically preserved for mankind
he does not have long before he takes a nap, er I mean dirt nap, and it would be a shame to miss out on this opportunity
imagine in the future, Falkie's brain hooked up to a quantum computer
(do you think it will twitch?)

where is our Kathy bleeding cooter update ?
my mother is waiting !

So once the credit card company took a step to collect payment that Falkie deemed was ''illegal'', that meant he should be off the hook for repayment?

''The judge wouldn't let me file in forma pauperis, as a pauper, and said I had to go get an attorney...''

As a pauper?  Is that even a word anymore?  Are there people who consider themselves ''paupers''?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 02, 2017, 11:57:26 AM
So once the credit card company took a step to collect payment that Falkie deemed was ''illegal'', that meant he should be off the hook for repayment?

''The judge wouldn't let me file in forma pauperis, as a pauper, and said I had to go get an attorney...''

As a pauper?  Is that even a word anymore?  Are there people who consider themselves ''paupers''?

Erm... Senda?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 02, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

hey, why NOT "The Pittsburgh Pauper"
Falkie has a new name !