• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Discouraged

Started by George49, April 05, 2013, 10:56:13 PM

George49

Tonite's show: Vampires and Dracula

Hasn't the world been inundated enough with that?

I'd rather hear about Werewolves if we must venture toward that realm. Although I would rather stay away from any of those subjects.

Another sign of how far Coast 2 Coast has fallen. And fallen on very hard times I might add.

McPhallus

I could handle either topic if they were handled by someone with acuity to make them fresh, but we know that's almost nowhere to be found these days.

Sleepwalker

A week or ten days ago Phil Hendrie had "Art Bell" serve as guest host for his show.  Even Phil Hendrie's impersonation of Art Bell makes for a better show than the current incarnation of Coast to Coast AM.  Tonight's show should be especially unbearable: John B. Wells on the Bridge of the "Mothership" interviewing a guy who has made an entire career claiming to have been abducted by aliens and collecting donations on his website.

Pragmier

I love Science Channel's Through the Wormhole; it has covered topics familiar to the C2C audience. Season 2 had an episode exploring the possibilities of a sixth sense, and discussions of aliens often come up. It is done smartly and features real science while still exploring fringe theory. C2C could be so much more once again with the right host. I wonder how many credible and interesting guests avoid the show because of the dunce at the helm.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 06, 2013, 04:02:35 PM
A week or ten days ago Phil Hendrie had "Art Bell" serve as guest host for his show.  Even Phil Hendrie's impersonation of Art Bell makes for a better show than the current incarnation of Coast to Coast AM.  Tonight's show should be especially unbearable: John B. Wells on the Bridge of the "Mothership" interviewing a guy who has made an entire career claiming to have been abducted by aliens and collecting donations on his website.

I'm getting my Saturday fix of SIT with Art and will fortunately avoid listening to FrankenBong meets The Bride of The Aliens.  Phil does a pretty decent take on Art.  I'd like to hear him to do an impersonation of Noory.  It would be hilarious.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on April 06, 2013, 08:02:17 PM

Phil does a pretty decent take on Art.  I'd like to hear him to do an impersonation of Noory.  It would be hilarious.
To fully capture Noory, Phil may need to strike one side of his head on a curb while someone simultaneously smashed the other side with a golf club. Severe lobe injury is required to really get Noory's essence.