• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

georges friday night prayer list

Started by tweet75, March 18, 2013, 12:41:50 PM

tweet75

is it effective ? does george know who to put on it?

Morgus

who knows?
Noory doesn't release who is put on the list and doesn't even remind listeners about it very often.
Art Bell's mind experiments were very different, he had all the listeners concentrate at the same time on one event - that method worked.
In contrast, Noory's lazy do your own thing approach has little or no effect however...

ItsOver

It sounds like another another charade by the phony Jorch to show he's such a "swell,caring guy."  ::)   If there actually is a list, I'm sure it's been farmed out to some flunky on the C2C staff who gets to it between doing the show's music line-up and selecting the submerging artists for the month.  Jorch has more important things to tend to, such as his make-believe TV show and collecting fees at bogus conferences. 

popple

Maybe the numbers lady and other assorted guests pray over the list.

George sells the list to charlatans looking for bereaved people who might be easy marks

*Note to C2C legal dept:  the above was hopefully just a joke

ItsOver

The poor folks probably have their mailboxes crammed full of Carnivora junk mail.

Since when did we have to put our prayers on a "list" to get God to listen? I'm no Catholic, but I was always taught that praying was something you did on your own time and never had to get in a queue for. If I were Snoory, I'd be praying for better ratings and the salvation of my crappy show. 

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

Morgus

i think what lazy Noory believes is that somebody can write a bunch of names on a list that nobody else knows what they are and then listeners can pray for this list without knowing the names on the list themselves.
who can be sure there even is a list at all that way? ;)
seems like a way for lazy Noory to seem like he cares, but in reality doesn't have to do anything just tells a caller that he will put the name on the magic 'list'

Falkie2013

Quote from: Morgus on March 18, 2013, 01:57:47 PM
who knows?
Noory doesn't release who is put on the list and doesn't even remind listeners about it very often.
Art Bell's mind experiments were very different, he had all the listeners concentrate at the same time on one event - that method worked.
In contrast, Noory's lazy do your own thing approach has little or no effect however...

There's one charity that Snoory should contribute to and doesn't.

The charity that seeks to teach remedial English for those who speak English as a FIRST language like Snoory.

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on March 20, 2013, 01:52:46 PM
i think what lazy Noory believes is that somebody can write a bunch of names on a list that nobody else knows what they are and then listeners can pray for this list without knowing the names on the list themselves.
who can be sure there even is a list at all that way? ;)
seems like a way for lazy Noory to seem like he cares, but in reality doesn't have to do anything just tells a caller that he will put the name on the magic 'list'

Morgus, you use a smiley face, but I think you are dead-on 100% right.  :P

Jojo

Quote from: tweet75 on March 18, 2013, 12:41:50 PM
is it effective ? does george know who to put on it?
God knows which words are the typos.