• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ericdxx

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
Lying POS. It’s been less than 8 and a total of 20 posts. Go suck an egg.
It's closer to 10 than 5 and you don't even have right to comment considering when you signed-up.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ericdxx on May 21, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
It's closer to 10 than 5 and you don't even have right to comment considering when you signed-up.

>20 posts

filthy casual

Quote from: ericdxx on May 21, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

you seem upset.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
let what go? im not mad, im having a great time. thanks for chiming in tho.
Hard to tell from all the anger expressed...

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
Hard to tell from all the anger expressed...

😂

grrrr! im so mad! Art owes me!

HumanBeing

Quote from: ericdxx on May 21, 2018, 04:04:27 PM
I've been a member of this site for almost 10 years. And here comes people who's been here for a week, a month or two years and insinuate that I can't speak my mind because he's dead!?

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 04:38:23 PM
😂

grrrr! im so mad! Art owes me!

Well as the old saying goes, get in line...or start listening to Dave or Richard Syrett.

My inexpert guess is that both have far less complicated private lives.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ericdxx on May 21, 2018, 04:04:27 PM
I've been a member of this site for almost 10 years. And here comes people who's been here for a week, a month or two years and insinuate that I can't speak my mind because he's dead!?

Brig will tell you when you are a member.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

you better respect him, hater! im calling the police!

BettyO417

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
I don't know the "Art" signature looks pretty damned close to me.
Here is a pic of the letter from another article with more pictures from the interview.
http://www.worldpronews.com/78905/7955/290/dc2f6be3db45c272b4c262f009e3b77fff4f7f22

Ahh, our precious PBS and her insight.. I agree completely. The upper case, cursive  letter “A” has been Art’s way of signing his name for as long as I can remember. I’m certain that’s Art’s signature.

Wish we could hear from Vickie too.  OMG, An Art Bell wives round table!  :o

Unfortunately the man we thought we knew had a past that I’m sure he wasn’t proud of.  Instead of facing it he ran from it. Trying to forget and bury the sorted life he lived. He left behind wives, children and hopefully he had to live with regret.

Then Art Jr. was brutalized. He claimed he did all he could to help him, but did he? Art seemed genuine in that he wanted to protect Art Jr at whatever cost.

Boy, would I love to hear about all these children coming together to become whole. What a testimony that would be for all of these beautiful people.

Isn’t it crazy though the way he pined over Ramona. Then Airyn came along, then more kids. He became outwardly the most protective, loving husband and father.  It’s crazy. He tried to be straight and then along comes HLW. He had no control.
A very intelligent man with many gifts, who could only live by allowing his senses and desires overtake any sensibility.

I hope that through all the love and support Art received from BellGab and all the fans that supported him, that we in time can see a happy ending for all of Art’s children from Big Brother Vincent to Baby Alex.
I think Vincent should take the lead as big brother, he sounds so confident and an overcomer. They’ll all need him to help walk through the reality of this melee. He seems like a strong individual.

I also hope that when Airyn finds that there are heirs from past relationships she’ll step up and try to help contribute to restoration

I believe that might help us, whom have been sickened by this reality to have some restoration too.

Might be living in Dreamland but there’s always hope....

Praise MV  Praise BellGab...

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
Well as the old saying goes, get in line...or start listening to Dave or Richard Syrett.

My inexpert guess is that both have far less complicated private lives.

im not finished dragging Art's corpse tho.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 21, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
Ahh, our precious PBS and her insight..
Thank you. Just saw it and posted it as others were looking for handwriting.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 04:49:08 PM
im not finished dragging Art's corpse tho.

Yeah I kinda guessed you weren't...

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
Yeah I kinda guessed you weren't...

not in anger but out of love.

GravitySucks

Ahh, our precious PBS and her insight.. I agree completely. The upper case, cursive  letter “A” has been Art’s way of signing his name for as long as I can remember. I’m certain that’s Art’s signature.

Unfortunately the man we thought we knew had a past that I’m sure he wasn’t proud of.  Instead of facing it he ran from it. Trying to forget and bury the sorted life he lived. He left behind wives, children and hopefully he had to live with regret.

Then Art Jr. was brutalized. He claimed he did all he could to help him, but did he? Art seemed genuine in that he wanted to protect Art Jr at whatever cost.

Boy, would I love to hear about all these children coming together to become whole. What a testimony that would be for all of these beautiful people.

Isn’t it crazy though the way he pined over Ramona. Then Airyn came along, then more kids. He became outwardly the most protective, loving husband and father.  It’s crazy. He tried to be straight and then along comes HLW. He had no control.
A very intelligent man with many gifts, who could only live by allowing his senses and desires overtake any sensibility.

I hope that through all the love and support Art received from BellGab and all the fans that supported him, that we in time can see a happy ending for all of Art’s children from Big Brother Vincent to Baby Alex.
I think Vincent should take the lead as big brother, he sounds so confident and an overcomer. They’ll all need him to help walk through the reality of this melee. He seems like a strong individual.

I also hope that when Airyn finds that there are heirs from past relationships she’ll step up and try to help contribute to restoration

I believe that might help us, whom have been sickened by this reality to have some restoration too.

sordid

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

It's what he would have wanted

and neutral drops, don't forget the neutral drops.

munbeam666

Sweet comment, but probably won't happen.....

PaulK

PaulK

LMAO
you are killing me

Metron2267

mmm...some art love...mmm.... :o

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 06:19:00 PM
mmm...some art love...mmm.... :o

would i make sweet love to his skull; yes.

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
LMAO
you are killing me

Now let's not get our hopes set too high here...

;D

PaulK

I guess Art's suicide note will be big shocker for many.

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

This is how rumors get started.

What proof do you have?

Did toxicology results come back? I know Knapp was working on getting them.

PaulK

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
This is how rumors get started.

What proof do you have?

Did toxicology results come back? I know Knapp was working on getting them.

I know people

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 07:46:35 PM
I know people

We know.
Many, many, many, many, many, many men have fucked your mother.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
So you figger those 24/7 Art Bell streams will just dry up straight away?

Think Coast will seal the classic Art vault?

Think Belgabbers will move on to some other target after Heather is gone and we hear the last of the tell-all interviews?

::)

Honestly my opinion is worth very little but I think It will dry up.

Its mostly 80s and 90s kids that will give a damn.
Face**** kiddies seem to only worry about selfies and what they ate for breakfast. It will be left to legend like long john nebel.

ericdxx

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
>20 posts

filthy casual

The only measurement of credibility here is time.

Do you think you can just come in here and disrespect members who has been here for years and years?

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

If true...no, not at all.

He was in shockingly bad COPD condition even before all this latest mess.

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 07:46:35 PM
I know people

Which people?

What makes them credible?